Palin Talking About Abuse Of Power?

Did I miss something? Because the news I get said that she didn't do anything illegal in Alaska.

Spin. She broke no law, she acted within her rights.

Tough shit. Spin it any way you like it, they tried and couldn't get her on it.

i find she is innocent....

there, same opinion as brainfart....she has not been convicted, the finding, a political hit job, is merely an opinion, nothing more...it was found her and her family's frustration over wooten was legit and real...and that the law should be changed so others are not similarly situated...the report also notes that todd's use of the office is normal and happens all the time with spouses of heads of state...

it is as if you looberals believe that the palins voice/right to free speech goes away when elected...pathetic and unamerican and unaustralian :badgrin:

No, a shitload of you voted for Hillary because you're fools for criminals. Kinda funny you balk at an ALLEGED abuse of power from Palin when the Clintons never did anything but abuse power from the moment they attained it.

No, a shitload of you voted for Hillary because you're fools for criminals. Kinda funny you balk at an ALLEGED abuse of power from Palin when the Clintons never did anything but abuse power from the moment they attained it.

Really? What was Hillary ever convicted of?

Nice double standard there.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back