Palin Suggests Settling Syrian Refugees On Arctic Alaskan Islands If They Accept Jesus

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Will she accept them if they become statue bowers or do they have to become tongue talkers?

We have a history of helping the world become a better place,” Palin said, “and I am deeply convinced that is one of the reasons why America is today the greatest country in the world. We take pride in accepting people from different cultures and walks of life, and most importantly, we don’t judge. That is why I feel it is once again our mission to help those poor people by offering them shelter, food and a new home.”

Asked to elaborate on her idea, the former Alaskan governor stated: “It is nothing groundbreaking and certainly not my brainchild; I heard that Norway plans to do something like this as well. But, basically, we have the majority of Alaska, complete with many of its Arctic islands, completely empty, so I put two and two together and thought that would be a smart and noble thing to do. Those people need a new home, and honestly, I need more voters.”

She added: “But, of course, that kind of treatment wouldn’t be free. I mean, Alaskans might be generous, but we’re not stupid. In order for the refugees to qualify to be taken and settled in Alaska, they would have to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior.

Palin Suggests Settling Syrian Refugees On Arctic Alaskan Islands If They “Accept Jesus Christ As Their Real Savior” - Newslo

Only a bed wetting idiot like guano would take issue with this.

No one with any brains would embrace the idea of bringing a moose-limb from the ME into this hemisphere. Persecuted Christians? Fine, I'll help unload them off the boats.

I gotta say - I love $arah Palin. Hell, I love that whole bunch of drunken trailer trash sluts and bozos.

Keep those bon mots comin' $arah. There are still a few as uttlerly stupid as ^^Pete^^.

:happy-1:

I am curious; how many refugees have you got in your home guno?

• Banned
Only a bed wetting idiot like guano would take issue with this.

No one with any brains would embrace the idea of bringing a moose-limb from the ME into this hemisphere. Persecuted Christians? Fine, I'll help unload them off the boats.

Todd palin is that you?

You lefts war on women just gets uglier and more outrageous with each passing day.. Mrs.Palin isn't in Government and you still go out of your way to show what it is to be a Coward.

• Banned
LOL The mouth breathing trailer dwelling bible thumpers don't realize what forum this was posted

I gotta say - I love $arah Palin. Hell, I love that whole bunch of drunken trailer trash sluts and bozos.

Keep those bon mots comin' $arah. There are still a few as uttlerly stupid as ^^Pete^^.

:happy-1:
I am curious; how many refugees have you got in your home guno?

"Home"k being the US, right?

If you mean someone's living room, you don't gitta throw rocks at other people.

Besides, you're a RW "christian" so you hate children.

didley said:
"Home"k being the US, right?

If you mean someone's living room, you don't gitta throw rocks at other people.

Besides, you're a RW "christian" so you hate children.
I did not know you and duno where one? I have a refugee in the living room who had no other place to go at the moment so f'off.

Will she accept them if they become statue bowers or do they have to become tongue talkers?

We have a history of helping the world become a better place,” Palin said, “and I am deeply convinced that is one of the reasons why America is today the greatest country in the world. We take pride in accepting people from different cultures and walks of life, and most importantly, we don’t judge. That is why I feel it is once again our mission to help those poor people by offering them shelter, food and a new home.”

Asked to elaborate on her idea, the former Alaskan governor stated: “It is nothing groundbreaking and certainly not my brainchild; I heard that Norway plans to do something like this as well. But, basically, we have the majority of Alaska, complete with many of its Arctic islands, completely empty, so I put two and two together and thought that would be a smart and noble thing to do. Those people need a new home, and honestly, I need more voters.”

She added: “But, of course, that kind of treatment wouldn’t be free. I mean, Alaskans might be generous, but we’re not stupid. In order for the refugees to qualify to be taken and settled in Alaska, they would have to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior.

Palin Suggests Settling Syrian Refugees On Arctic Alaskan Islands If They “Accept Jesus Christ As Their Real Savior” - Newslo
No way. Is that real? This isn't some kind of satirical piece?

Wonder if Sarah Palin can see it from her porch?...

Russia Builds Massive Arctic Military Base
Oct 21, 2015 | Russia's defence ministry said Tuesday it has built a giant military base in the far northern Arctic where 150 soldiers can live autonomously for up to 18 months.
The ministry said the building erected on the large island of Alexandra Land, which is part of the Franz Josef Land archipelago, is 97 percent complete. Named the "Arctic Trefoil", or three-lobed leaf, the sprawling three-pointed structure is colored red white and blue like the Russian flag. The base is a permanent structure located on the 80th parallel north and has an area of 14,000 square meters (150,000 square feet). The building can house 150 soldiers and stock enough fuel and food to let them work there autonomously for a year and a half, the ministry said.

russia-carrier-arctic-600.jpg

A Russian aircraft-carrier during military exercises of the North Fleet in August 2005 in the Barents Sea​

The soldiers can move around the base from one building to another without going outside to face winter temperatures which can reach minus 47 degrees Celsius (-57 degrees Fahrenheit). Fuel can be pumped in from tankers. Franz Josef Land is a chain of islands between the Barents and Kara seas north of Novaya Zemlya archipelago. It has maintained a Russian border post but the military presence there was withdrawn in the 1990s. It returned last November, when the Northern Fleet dispatched air defence contingents there. This year Russia has reopened a landing strip there equipped for large transport planes in order to deliver building materials.

Russia is building up its Arctic military infrastructure as part of a recently updated Naval Doctrine, which proclaims the region as a top priority due to its mineral riches and strategic importance. Russia has already built a similar military base called the "Northern Shamrock" on Kotelny island in the East Siberian Sea further south on the 75th parallel. Russia has increasingly asserted itself as an Arctic nation, this year filing a United Nations claim for a vast swathe of the region including the North Pole, and holding wargames in the area.

Russia Builds Massive Arctic Military Base | Military.com

this just shows that the lefts hate for their fellow countrymen and women runs deep and it's damn scary

No way. Is that real? This isn't some kind of satirical piece?
It must be - no one is truly this stupid and ignorant, even Palin.

Lets put them in Washington and in the communities where these snake Politicians all live, they are the ones pushing for them to come here. they can AFFORD IT.

ran across this:
Spread Washington’s Wealth
He was partly right and partly wrong about the benefits of trade, but the giant sucking sound of the twenty-first century does not emanate from Mexico or even China. Rather, it echoes from the maelstrom of federal money and power that surrounds Washington.

In 2012, the Washington metro area had an average household income of $88,233—the highest in the country, and far in excess of the national average of $51,371.
Data from the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey bear out this conclusion. In 2012, the Washington metro area had
an average household income of $88,233—the highest in the country, and far in excess of the national average of $51,371. The list of the United States’ highest-income counties confirms the point, with 13 of the richest 30 counties (and four of the top five) being within the Washington metro area. For all the talk on the Left about income inequality among different races and classes, we hear strangely little about this even vaster inequality across the nation’s geography.

all of it From an article:
Let’s Spread Washington’s Wealth

We can always dump 'em into San Francisco - one of our premier Sanctuary Cities - and let the Syrians and Mexicans fight it out.

Forum List

Back