Palin stumps for Steelman and fired up Missouri crowds

…but I love the job she does on behalf of the American people who want to see the US Constitution adhered to.

There’s no evidence of that, she’s more representative of those ignorant of the Constitution.

Palin still riles up the left, their hate for her is astounding. Shes a private citizen and they still cant enough of her.

Nonsense, the left loves Palin, she’s like a political missing link.

…but I love the job she does on behalf of the American people who want to see the US Constitution adhered to.

There’s no evidence of that, she’s more representative of those ignorant of the Constitution.

Palin still riles up the left, their hate for her is astounding. Shes a private citizen and they still cant enough of her.

Nonsense, the left loves Palin, she’s like a political missing link.

explain?

I love that nutters love that dummy. It validates me.

:D

And I love and adore the nutters that put this man in office. It validates me. Boy oh boy does it ever.

franken-diaper.jpg

Photo captures liberalism to a T

Nutters are so cool. They have electric guitars and chics who wear high heels and superman t-shirts!

All the young people will flock to them now!

They will, she's fine. But the good thing is that liberals have fat dykes that teach womens studies classes that go au natural......

T. Akin 36.3% 211,062 ( * Winner )
J. Brunner 29.9% 173,904
S. Steelman 29.1% 169,304
J. Beck 1.6% 9,349
H. Maldonado 1.2% 7,194
B. Poole 1.0% 5,822

if anyone is interested Akin wins the Missouri Primary - gives C. McCaskill a fighting chance to keep her job ...

Palin comes up short - too bad ... won the photo-op though.

Who has become a multi millionaire! What a dumb broad eh?

:lol:

I knew someone on another board that I got to torment for years because he started all the "her 15 minutes are up now, no I really mean now, I'm not kidding she's a has been" threads.

you are tormenting no one.

detox.

It was on another board.:eusa_angel: The poor old poster was so full of hate for Palin he ended getting himself banned.

Sad, so sad. He's probably sobbing into a pillow as we speak that she's still not "done like dinner".:badgrin:

nope didnt bother him.

Forum List

Back