Palin stumps for Steelman and fired up Missouri crowds

So far, she’s not been invited to speak at the upcoming Republican National Convention.

That's probably because she threw her endorsement to Newt, instead of Mitt, if I recall.

I liked Newt too. He is tough and we ( conservatives ) need tough! But Romney does have qualifications that Newt Gingrich, hasn't.

I knew Todd threw in with Newt. Not sure about Palin. I like her on the edge and working the Congress and Senate races.

That way the lib "hate Palin with a passion" media can't make her Romney's albatross. And you bet they are dying to.

And I'm a huge Newt fan. Oh please oh please oh please make Newt White House Press Secretary.

:eusa_pray: :D :eusa_pray:

It would be like a cage match/royal rumble in the briefing room every day.

I'd pay good money to see Newt with the White House Press on a daily basis.

:lol:

Palin picked a loser

I don't know this candidate but in 2010 her endorsements came in at 70%. What's really funny was watching all the sites like HuffPo calling 70% a "fail".

She picks sure winners to make her look good. Let's see her come to Ohio and back Mandel over Brown. Can't you idiots see it's all about her. No wonder Romney does not want her at the convention.

Yada yada yada. I know her 15 minutes of fame are up. GoEagles is that you?

:D

So far, she’s not been invited to speak at the upcoming Republican National Convention.

That's probably because she threw her endorsement to Newt, instead of Mitt, if I recall.

I liked Newt too. He is tough and we ( conservatives ) need tough! But Romney does have qualifications that Newt Gingrich, hasn't.

I knew Todd threw in with Newt. Not sure about Palin. I like her on the edge and working the Congress and Senate races.

That way the lib "hate Palin with a passion" media can't make her Romney's albatross. And you bet they are dying to.

And I'm a huge Newt fan. Oh please oh please oh please make Newt White House Press Secretary.

:eusa_pray: :D :eusa_pray:

It would be like a cage match/royal rumble in the briefing room every day.

I'd pay good money to see Newt with the White House Press on a daily basis.

:lol:

Her voice grates my nerves, but I love the job she does on behalf of the American people who want to see the US Constitution adhered to. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUscsj024Q]Sarah Palin somewhat endorses Newt Gingrich - (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

Palin still riles up the left, their hate for her is astounding. Shes a private citizen and they still cant enough of her.

you are tormenting no one.

detox.

It was on another board.:eusa_angel: The poor old poster was so full of hate for Palin he ended getting himself banned.

Sad, so sad. He's probably sobbing into a pillow as we speak that she's still not "done like dinner".:badgrin:

yeah, ok. sure.

meanwhile what is janeane garofalo doing in this thread?

did she stump for a politician?

in a super girl t shirt, and girly shoes?

She's looking like a looney trash can. Doing it pretty well too.

Forum List

Back