Palin stumps for Steelman and fired up Missouri crowds

:D

And I love and adore the nutters that put this man in office. It validates me. Boy oh boy does it ever.

franken-diaper.jpg

yours is a super old fake photo.

palin, however is a super fake.

Who has become a multi millionaire! What a dumb broad eh?

:lol:

I knew someone on another board that I got to torment for years because he started all the "her 15 minutes are up now, no I really mean now, I'm not kidding she's a has been" threads.

It's the same old argument from you Conservatives about Palin.

You've somehow figured it wouldn't look insane to try to blame Liberals for making all of you buy her books and watch her on TV.

She's a dingbat, and you love her.

:D

And I love and adore the nutters that put this man in office. It validates me. Boy oh boy does it ever.

franken-diaper.jpg

I knew someone on another board that I got to torment for years because he started all the "her 15 minutes are up now, no I really mean now, I'm not kidding she's a has been" threads.

you are tormenting no one.

detox.

Steelman is an old hag. We won't vote for the crazy, but, being missouri, she will get elected by the Mosque burners.

So far, she’s not been invited to speak at the upcoming Republican National Convention.

That's probably because she threw her endorsement to Newt, instead of Mitt, if I recall.

I liked Newt too. He is tough and we ( conservatives ) need tough! But Romney does have qualifications that Newt Gingrich, hasn't.

detox.

It was on another board.:eusa_angel: The poor old poster was so full of hate for Palin he ended getting himself banned.

Sad, so sad. He's probably sobbing into a pillow as we speak that she's still not "done like dinner".:badgrin:

detox.

It was on another board.:eusa_angel: The poor old poster was so full of hate for Palin he ended getting himself banned.

Sad, so sad. He's probably sobbing into a pillow as we speak that she's still not "done like dinner".:badgrin:

yeah, ok. sure.

meanwhile what is janeane garofalo doing in this thread?

did she stump for a politician?

in a super girl t shirt, and girly shoes?

Please god let her be get the repub nomination in 2016. It will be the funniest and greatest campaign of all time.

Palin picked a loser

I don't know this candidate but in 2010 her endorsements came in at 70%. What's really funny was watching all the sites like HuffPo calling 70% a "fail".

She picks sure winners to make her look good. Let's see her come to Ohio and back Mandel over Brown. Can't you idiots see it's all about her. No wonder Romney does not want her at the convention.

Forum List

Back