Palin stumps for Steelman and fired up Missouri crowds

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Now the female writer really didn't know what quite to make of Sarah and took some shots at her in the piece, but one thing she got entirely. Palin has magic. She fires up the base.

People love her. The journalist got that right.

Here's the intro:

The crowd cheered and applauded repeatedly during her speech here Friday night, from her opening remarks about “mama grizzlies” on the Missouri state flag to her promise to stop at the local Chick-fil-A for a midnight snack.

It was the first time I’d ever seen Palin in person, and it was well worth the 19-mile drive from my suburban Kansas City home to The Berry Patch, a you-pick blueberry farm near Cleveland, Mo., population 665, in rural Cass County.

Not because I’m a fan or even agree with her ideology, but to see what all the fuss has been about.

IMG_4441%5B1%5D.jpg

Palin reiterated Steelman’s slogan: “The status quo has got to go.”

She said Steelman was not heading to Washington to get invited to “frou-frou chi-chi D.C. cocktail parties.” Instead, she wants to “save our country’s economy and God-given freedoms” while protecting “the sanctity of human life.”

Palin’s certainly not part of the “in” crowd of Washington; none other than Dick Cheney recently blasted her for not being an appropriate choice for McCain’s running mate in 2008. So far, she’s not been invited to speak at the upcoming Republican National Convention.

But out here, just close enough to Kansas City for the metro’s media outlets to send camera crews and reporters to cover the event, the people loved Palin.

We’ll find out tomorrow if that love has rubbed off on Steelman.

All in all a pretty cool piece.

Rest of the article here:

Sarah Palin: Mama grizzlies united - She The People - The Washington Post

Now the female writer really didn't know what quite to make of Sarah and took some shots at her in the piece, but one thing she got entirely. Palin has magic. She fires up the base.

People love her. The journalist got that right.

Here's the intro:

The crowd cheered and applauded repeatedly during her speech here Friday night, from her opening remarks about “mama grizzlies” on the Missouri state flag to her promise to stop at the local Chick-fil-A for a midnight snack.

It was the first time I’d ever seen Palin in person, and it was well worth the 19-mile drive from my suburban Kansas City home to The Berry Patch, a you-pick blueberry farm near Cleveland, Mo., population 665, in rural Cass County.

Not because I’m a fan or even agree with her ideology, but to see what all the fuss has been about.

IMG_4441%5B1%5D.jpg

Palin reiterated Steelman’s slogan: “The status quo has got to go.”

She said Steelman was not heading to Washington to get invited to “frou-frou chi-chi D.C. cocktail parties.” Instead, she wants to “save our country’s economy and God-given freedoms” while protecting “the sanctity of human life.”

Palin’s certainly not part of the “in” crowd of Washington; none other than Dick Cheney recently blasted her for not being an appropriate choice for McCain’s running mate in 2008. So far, she’s not been invited to speak at the upcoming Republican National Convention.

But out here, just close enough to Kansas City for the metro’s media outlets to send camera crews and reporters to cover the event, the people loved Palin.

We’ll find out tomorrow if that love has rubbed off on Steelman.

All in all a pretty cool piece.

Rest of the article here:

Sarah Palin: Mama grizzlies united - She The People - The Washington Post

Ahh these leftys keep Palin alive by posting threads about her.

What's fun is that she brings in the donations and she gets people elected! Not everyone can have the gravitas of an Al Franken.

I love that nutters love that dummy. It validates me.

:D

And I love and adore the nutters that put this man in office. It validates me. Boy oh boy does it ever.

franken-diaper.jpg

yours is a super old fake photo.

palin, however is a super fake.

Who has become a multi millionaire! What a dumb broad eh?

:lol:

I knew someone on another board that I got to torment for years because he started all the "her 15 minutes are up now, no I really mean now, I'm not kidding she's a has been" threads.

Forum List

Back