Palin stiffs Republicans!

For a second there I thought the post was "Palin makes republicans stiff"

For a second there I thought the post was "Palin makes republicans stiff"

She's a little too old for my taste. But she was one bad mamajamma as a young woman.
I hope my wife stays that good looking at her age though. She has a nice body and a face that aged very well.

She's not running in 2012. The speculation over her running makes her very profitable to other companies and she's spending this time making money, getting book deals, getting publicity, etc. I think she's smart by doing this... keeps her name in the news but also keeps her harmless.

Meanwhile, Alaska is suffering and her popularity is plummeting while she's busy doing everything for herself.

As far as her looks... she is one fine piece, I'll tell you that. I would take her any time of the day, any weather condition... any time, anywhere, any position she desired.

She's not running in 2012. The speculation over her running makes her very profitable to other companies and she's spending this time making money, getting book deals, getting publicity, etc. I think she's smart by doing this... keeps her name in the news but also keeps her harmless.

Meanwhile, Alaska is suffering and her popularity is plummeting while she's busy doing everything for herself.

As far as her looks... she is one fine piece, I'll tell you that. I would take her any time of the day, any weather condition... any time, anywhere, any position she desired.

meh...she's a 7, a 10 for her age though.

Nobody important cares about the GOP anymore. As long as Republicans continue to act like Democrats, they don't deserve anyone's respect.

Nobody important cares about the GOP anymore. As long as Republicans continue to act like Democrats, they don't deserve anyone's respect.

Ppphht... "nobody important?" You care to elaborate on that, or are you just going to hope people swallow that garbage?

Ppphht... "nobody important?" You care to elaborate on that, or are you just going to hope people swallow that garbage?

The important people IMO are the voters. Most of the people who voted for John McCain did so only because they couldn't vote for Obama and there was no one better who had a chance to win. Very few voted for John McCain because they thought he was a great politician. If the GOP wants people to vote for their candidates, they need to return to their conservative roots.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

LOL. Every time I see some male write something like that, I have the image of a fat, out of shape 56 year old. If you need to rate women on a numeracal chart, it is likely that you will not even make their chart. :lol:

LOL. Every time I see some male write something like that, I have the image of a fat, out of shape 56 year old. If you need to rate women on a numeracal chart, it is likely that you will not even make their chart. :lol:

step away from the mirror would be my advice, porky.

The important people IMO are the voters. Most of the people who voted for John McCain did so only because they couldn't vote for Obama and there was no one better who had a chance to win. Very few voted for John McCain because they thought he was a great politician. If the GOP wants people to vote for their candidates, they need to return to their conservative roots.

LOL. Which roots? Limbaugh, or Eisenhower?

:lol: Well, 65, not 56, and in pretty damn good shape. The work an industrial millwright does tends to keep one that way. Of course, that does not make up much for the bald head and very hairy body. Oh well, the mountains don't care, and the wife is used to me.:lol:

my other advice would be to learn how to use the quote function properly. if you can run a bridgeport without losing an eye, you should be able to quote correctly on a messageboard. right?

Forum List

Back