Palin Spends $150K on Clothes?

The left is clueless because they believe in a reality that does not exist now and never has nor will it ever exist. And please how anyone is benefiting from this massive increase in hot air generation and greenhouse gas emmisions equal to about a hundred and fifty times that of an average family.

No, donkeybutt, it was for her whole family

Hypocrites! 160 million dollars.. 100 million "donated" by taxpayers,, and youse don't blink an eye! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ummmmmmm.......no.

Her family WASN'T THE CANDIDATE! And.....there was a bit of a row about that early on, and it was determined that Palin had to pay for the stuff for her family herself.

And.......have you seen the way that she has mismanaged Alaska money? Used it for vacations, as well as got paid for travel that she never performed.

The left is clueless because they believe in a reality that does not exist now and never has nor will it ever exist. And please how anyone is benefiting from this massive increase in hot air generation and greenhouse gas emmisions equal to about a hundred and fifty times that of an average family.

Gary Dummy says what?

Smarter than your average leftist dude. I do my own research and collect my own facts and from that I fashion my own views. Harlan would be wanting to nail you in a box were he still alive as your opinion isn't informed it is regurgitated.

Smarter than your average leftist dude. I do my own research and collect my own facts and from that I fashion my own views. Harlan would be wanting to nail you in a box were he still alive as your opinion isn't informed it is regurgitated.

Smarter? Really?

Ellison lives in Los Angeles, California with Susan, his fifth wife. In 1994, he suffered a heart attack and was hospitalized for quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery.

In 2006, Harlan Ellison received the title of SFWA Grand Master from the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. The Board of Directors and past Presidents of SFWA inducted Ellison as the newest Grand Master at the Nebula Awards Weekend in May of that year.

Harlan Ellison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to wiki, he's still alive. Are you this thorough with all your research? If so, then that explains why the school system is failing there "Teach".

If you would research something other than FAUX News and right wing blogs, you might find a fact or two.

Moron.........

I don't get it:

Sarah Palin used 150,000 TAXPAYER money on clothes and makeup. She uses money people were forced to pay. While Barack Obama uses $150 million that was donated to him for this purpose. He uses money people donated to him.

Thank you. Finally someone makes some sense around here.

You have your facts backwards:

1) Sarah Palin's money came from the RNC, that's donated money.

2) The Obama inauguration which is $160 million is LARGELY tax payer money. Check this out. WillowTree posted this link on page 2 of this thread.

Here's part of an article from MSNBC:

"Obama's inaugural committee has raised more than $41 million to cover events ranging from a Philadelphia-to-Washington train ride to a megastar concert with Beyonce, U2 and Bruce Springsteen to 10 official inaugural balls. Add to that the massive costs of security and transportation — costs absorbed by U.S. taxpayers — and the historic inauguration will produce an equally historic bill."

Costly price tag for Obama inauguration - Inauguration- msnbc.com

now this makes sense

So let me get this straight.

People who have been paid completely legally to do a legal job and have earned a legal salary have used their money and donated it to the President-Elect so he can host an elaborate innaguration ceremony. Because the economy is doing horribly, rich people should horde their money? Do you have any idea how much these people donate to charity?

Citigroup isn't the failure of one person. Citigroup is the failure of decisions made by many people in the company to get involved in the sub-prime mortgage industry.

From what I've come to understand, none of this is being charged to the taxpayer. I've been sent numerous e-mails in the past asking for money for this.

How much money was paid to this campaign and this innaguration by lobbyists? ZERO.

surely you can't be this naive/stupid?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-04-15-obamainside_N.htm

Ummmmmmm.......no.

Her family WASN'T THE CANDIDATE! And.....there was a bit of a row about that early on, and it was determined that Palin had to pay for the stuff for her family herself.

And.......have you seen the way that she has mismanaged Alaska money? Used it for vacations, as well as got paid for travel that she never performed.

You and your ilk would be all over her if she showed up on the campaign trail in her normal everyday wear. You know why? Because you are miserable elitist fucktwits who do nothing but complain about some pretty superficial bullshit.... like clothes. :lol:

Roughly $20,000 I think.

I wonder how much tax payer money got wasted on Bush's bazillion vacation trips during his record setting lazy boy presidency? More than 150 million, easily.

Sour grapes, you people are going to be sucking them for quite some time I see.

Based on your admission that it cost you $20,000 to elect this president, how do you feel about him backing out of

a) his retreat from Iraq

b) reinstituting the Clinton administration

c) pretty much shredding the "change" concept?

Do you think you might have been better off cutting out the middle man and going with Hillary?

Ummmmmmm.......no.

I have seen her interviewed on numerous occasions. The clothing bill was for the entire family. She has an 80% approval rating in Alaska. I don't think Alaskans feel "mismanaged".

You and your ilk would be all over her if she showed up on the campaign trail in her normal everyday wear. You know why? Because you are miserable elitist fucktwits who do nothing but complain about some pretty superficial bullshit.... like clothes. :lol:

Tell ya the truth, I don't really pay much attention to what someone wears, I only care what they do. Ask the military about that one. Oh yeah.....it's also contained in the song "Join Together" by the Who.....

"Do you really think I care, what you read or what you wear, I want you to join together with the band."

As far as paying attention to my own clothes? Tie dyed shirts, fuzzy sweatpants and Teva sandals. Oh yeah......long hair and glasses.

Go figure right? Before, when you saw me in uniform, I looked like a poster boy for Navy recruiting. Might kinda explain why I ended up taking my final tour at a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS). I was the HMFIC (that's Head Mother Fucker In Charge).

My boss was in San Antonio.

Like I said.....outer appearance doesn't matter much. I care about your ideas, words and deeds.

Palin is a lying backwoods redneck bitch who was totally unprepared for the big time, and she ended up fucking it up. Now? She's blaming everyone for the failures that she engineered.

Sorry I was under the impression that the heart attack had killed him as I have not seen anything from him in a while. He is one my favorite writers and critics. He would also seem to be - based on what he wrote like Heinlein a libertarian.

Forum List

Back