Palin So Busted

I'm all for factfinding, let's investigate Palin for her alleged offenses.... and then let's take a peek at Obama's relationships with Rezko, Ayers and Wright. Sounds fair and balanced to me.

Already played out... Nothing there, not to mention the fact that Obama was building bombs for ayers when he was 3.

I'm all for factfinding, let's investigate Palin for her alleged offenses.... and then let's take a peek at Obama's relationships with Rezko, Ayers and Wright. Sounds fair and balanced to me.

You guys keep bringing the same guys up, that story has passed. I know a few people from Germany guess I am a Nazi!

Already been done. Grow up.

PolitiFact | Obama's Rezko connection

And if you have a problem with Palin's dealings being questioned, then she isn't ready for prime time and should stay in Alaska and wait to see if she's going to be indicted.

Your claim that Obama has been fully vetted is proven by politifact? What's that? No jillian, I want Obama to have an FBI background check. I want to see if our future CinC can even get a security clearance. If he has nothing to hide, then that's great, he will have earned my vote.

As I mentioned in my post, I have no problem with Palin's dealings being questioned. None at all.

perhaps you haven't been paying attention....Obama has been FULLY VETTED by the media on ALL those issues. He's been in the national spotlight running for president for 19 months now... did you just turn on the television and tune into this process? All this took place during the PRIMARIES when he was running against Hillary Clinton for the nomination...he was hammered constantly by Clinton attacks in her effort to derail his candidacy.

allow me to give you a sampling since you clearly missed the barage of news stories surrounding the very subjects you think haven't been adressed:

on rezko:

8 things you need to know about Obama, Rezko :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: The Watchdogs

McCain attacks Obama on Rezko - Mike Allen and Alexander Burns - Politico.com

ABC News: The Rezko Connection: Obama's Achilles Heel?

Ayers:

Obama once visited '60s radicals - Ben Smith - Politico.com

Ayers And Obama: What Is Their Relationship?

How Obama and the radical became news - The Boston Globe

YouTube - Fox News: Weatherman Bill Ayers Was Obama's "Mentor"

Rev White

ABC News: Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11

FOXNews.com - Obama's Pastor: Rev. Jeremiah Wright - Sean Hannity | Alan Colmes | Hannity & Colmes

The Origin of Obama's Pastor Problem - TIME

moral to this story...next time you think Palin is being picked on do a google search for Obama and see what comes up. he has been hit relentlessly from not only the Republicans but from within his own party when he was running against the Clinton machine.

There really is NOTHING we don't know about Obama at this point and nothing we didn't know about him when he won the primaries to become the nominee.

palin on the other hand, we know NOTHING about and she's on the ticket to be second in command. I think it's the media and every citizen's job to find out as much about this person as possible BEFORE we vote in november.

Pardon me for not taking their (the media's) word. I shall wait for the FBI background check.... :eusa_whistle:

You sheeples really need to stop banging the "liberals are big spenders" drum. The mess YOUR GUYS made isn't the fault of "liberals". I would suggest you go look at who ran up the deficits and tried to live off of the national credit card instead of paying as we went along. In case you're wondering, that would be Reagan, Bush I and Bush II. And Reagan and Bush I when they realized what a mess they made, at least put taxes back to normal rates. Your guys now just want to spend and have your grandkids pay the bill.

So, I think you guys lose the fiscal restraint award. I wish they were fiscally responsible.

I do too so maybe the liberals outta quit claiming the high ground on this one if they don't want to hear it replayed to them.

Forum List

Back