Palin smacks down the GOP.......

I seem to remember a little while back, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil was telling all the dudes to "man up" and "put your big boy pants on".

Now? She's telling the GOP that they gotta fight like girls......
Yeah.....she would know......​

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

If I remeber correctly the repubs wouldn't extend unemployment benefits unless Obama extended the Bush tax cuts.

Member?

That's the problem with the GOP and the teabaggers. Neither of them remember anything because they're too busy spinning it to fit their own misguided motives (which is greed).

I think it is important to remember that there IS NO TEA PARTY. The "Tea Party" is just the farthest right and angriest Republicans.

I think it is important to remember that there IS NO TEA PARTY. The "Tea Party" is just the farthest right and angriest Republicans.

You damn right we are ANGRY. and we will come after you in the Republican party like we did a lot Democrats in the last election, IF you all don't start listening to WE THE PEOPLE.

You damn right we are ANGRY. and we will come after you in the Republican party like we did a lot Democrats in the last election, IF you all don't start listening to WE THE PEOPLE.

:lol: let me know how all that works out for you. Last I checked, the states with the tea baggiest governors and legislators have a HUGE case of "buyers remorse".

I agree with listening to "we the people". We the People want to tax the rich...or haven't you noticed ALL the polls?

:lol: let me know how all that works out for you. Last I checked, the states with the tea baggiest governors and legislators have a HUGE case of "buyers remorse".

I agree with listening to "we the people". We the People want to tax the rich...or haven't you noticed ALL the polls?

Yeah, tax the rich. tax tax tax. now there's a new and novel idea.
If you all EVER came up with something else, I think we all would BE SHOCKED.:eusa_whistle:

If you all EVER came up with something else, I think we all would BE SHOCKED.:eusa_whistle:

Each "side" has its mantra. It might not be a "novel" idea, but is one that has proven to reduce debt and deficit...and it's what the people want. I thought THAT was your mantra..."We the People" and all.

.....As-long-as WE THE PEOPLE aren't challenged to do a whole lotta thinkin'.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]YouTube - 9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL[/ame]

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back