Palin smacks down the GOP.......

For 10 years, we've seen the Bush Jr. tax cuts do nothing other than increase the debt, meanwhile, most corporations are going to China and India where the labor is cheaper.

Sorry, you're just not right.

hahaha, and your hero the Obama just approved to EXTEND the Bush tax cuts.

so who you gonna BLAME THAT ONE ON?:lol:

You sheep are funny little creatures.

Actually, he wanted to let them expire, but was forced into extending it in order to get the budget passed.

You FAUX Nooze viewers will believe anything.

wtf??????

OMGAWD.
You OBAMABOT sheep are brainless. no wonder you let people sheer you so easily.

Last edited:
Wow, so this is NEWS.

The Tea Party is to HOLD both parties feet's to fire. we cleaned out a lot of Democrats-Progressives and a few Republican lites in the last election, and we are coming for the rest if they don't do as WE THE PEOPLE SAY.

Too bad you lefties NEVER HOLD any of your elected idiots feet to the fire.

but that is what sheep do, they reelect all their idiots over and over and over and over.

No, you're right. GEORGE SOORROOOOSSS is news.

:rolleyes:

By the way.......where are all the rabid Palin supporters who said that she was gonna kick Obama's butt in the 2012 election? Do they still think that she's got a shot as President with crap like this?

Personally, I think that she saw all the attention that Donald the Chump was getting, so she decides to throw her hat into the crazy bin.

You guys DO realize, that neither Palin nor Donald the Chump have any shot of getting elected, right?

Shit...........they're not actually gonna run, they're just looking for ways to stay in the spotlight. I wonder if USA Retard thinks she's still got a shot? He's one of the more rabid Palin supporters on this site.

Sinatra left the board quite some time ago.

Yes, we do. And your point is?

Agreed.

What were the Bush tax cut percentages,by bracket??

anyone?? use real numbers not stupid talking points.

If I remeber correctly the repubs wouldn't extend unemployment benefits unless Obama extended the Bush tax cuts.

Member?

If I remeber correctly the repubs wouldn't extend unemployment benefits unless Obama extended the Bush tax cuts.

Member?

That's the problem with the GOP and the teabaggers. Neither of them remember anything because they're too busy spinning it to fit their own misguided motives (which is greed).

Member?

That's the problem with the GOP and the teabaggers. Neither of them remember anything because they're too busy spinning it to fit their own misguided motives (which is greed).

The GOP has a ton of nice one line stories that are easy to remember. The dems have a ton of facts and that's what bores ppl to tears.

Obama had to extend the tax cuts or see millions of pols unemployment run out. But instead of that they just say "Obama extended it too!"
Cause the rest is boring. So they shot on Obama for extending the tax cuts that they favor and would have raked him over the coals if millions lost their unemployment.

Btw: did I kill this thread with facts? lol

I seem to remember a little while back, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil was telling all the dudes to "man up" and "put your big boy pants on".

Now? She's telling the GOP that they gotta fight like girls.......

Yesterday in Madison, Wisconsin, Sarah Palin gave a 16 minute speech enduring the cold weather and attempts by the left to drown her out. Despite this, Gov. Palin spoke without use of a teleprompter and below are some of her bold and some comic quotes:

When addressing the people of Madison and the union protests:
"You saw these violent rent-a-mobs trash your capital and vandalize business, Madison you held your ground. Your governor did the right thing and you won, your beautiful state won."

In regard to the amount cut from the budget: "that's not courage, that capitulation."

Gov. Palin also addressed the GOP: "We didn't elect you just to rearrange the deck chairs on a sinking Titanic." She later told the leaders of the GOP that, "they need to learn to fight like a girl"

Concerning the Tea Party movement: "the tea party movement wouldn't exist without Barack Obama"

The media was not immune from Palin's attack: "Hey media it's not inciting violence, it's not hateful rhetoric to call someone out on their record."

Palin to GOP: 'Fight Like a Girl' - Sarah Palin - Fox Nation

How much did she get paid for those lovely quips? 200K

Freaking idiots.

Member?

The GOP has a ton of nice one line stories that are easy to remember. The dems have a ton of facts and that's what bores ppl to tears.

Obama had to extend the tax cuts or see millions of pols unemployment run out. But instead of that they just say "Obama extended it too!"
Cause the rest is boring. So they shot on Obama for extending the tax cuts that they favor and would have raked him over the coals if millions lost their unemployment.

Btw: did I kill this thread with facts? lol

you got any links to these facts. or is this just your opinion facts?

Wow, so this is NEWS.

The Tea Party is to HOLD both parties feet's to fire. we cleaned out a lot of Democrats-Progressives and a few Republican lites in the last election, and we are coming for the rest if they don't do as WE THE PEOPLE SAY.

but that is what sheep do, they reelect all their idiots over and over and over and over.

No, you're right. GEORGE SOORROOOOSSS is news.

:rolleyes:

Lets all thank who we pray to, Beck is finally off the television air. He is a dangerous man ....even fox thinks so. EVEN FOX!

I seem to remember a little while back, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil was telling all the dudes to "man up" and "put your big boy pants on".

Yesterday in Madison, Wisconsin, Sarah Palin gave a 16 minute speech enduring the cold weather and attempts by the left to drown her out. Despite this, Gov. Palin spoke without use of a teleprompter and below are some of her bold and some comic quotes:

When addressing the people of Madison and the union protests:
"You saw these violent rent-a-mobs trash your capital and vandalize business, Madison you held your ground. Your governor did the right thing and you won, your beautiful state won."

In regard to the amount cut from the budget: "that's not courage, that capitulation."

Gov. Palin also addressed the GOP: "We didn't elect you just to rearrange the deck chairs on a sinking Titanic." She later told the leaders of the GOP that, "they need to learn to fight like a girl"

Concerning the Tea Party movement: "the tea party movement wouldn't exist without Barack Obama"

The media was not immune from Palin's attack: "Hey media it's not inciting violence, it's not hateful rhetoric to call someone out on their record."

Freaking idiots.

probably didn't make 1.7 million for them like the obama does for his.:lol:

Wow, so this is NEWS.

Yeah.......like tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations (the supposed "job creators"), which are paid for on the backs of the middle class and poor, and to force it through, threaten to hold up the budget.

Nope........the teabaggers are gonna be a one hit wonder I think.

lol, speaking of one hit wonders. it's the same blaa blaaa blaaa over and over.
just maybe if you REPEAT enough times you'll get a few sheep to BELIEVE IT.
Just like some on this board.:lol:

I agree. Cant Palin come up with something new? Lame stream media? REally??!!

Freaking idiots.

The president of the united states vs. a quitting gov.

Wow..

Oh and the president gets paid 1.7 million for speeches? Really? Help me out with a link please.

Freaking idiots.

The president of the united states vs. a quitting gov.

Wow..

Oh and the president gets paid 1.7 million for speeches? Really? Help me out with a link please.

well he made the money somewhere, neither of the Obama's HAVE JOBS THAT PAY that much, now DO THEY.

Yeah.......like tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations (the supposed "job creators"), which are paid for on the backs of the middle class and poor, and to force it through, threaten to hold up the budget.

Nope........the teabaggers are gonna be a one hit wonder I think.

lol, speaking of one hit wonders. it's the same blaa blaaa blaaa over and over.
just maybe if you REPEAT enough times you'll get a few sheep to BELIEVE IT.
Just like some on this board.:lol:

I agree. Cant Palin come up with something new? Lame stream media? REally??!!

I agree, she should call them what they are, the American Pravda

"Thats right...We're here, we're clear, get used to it"

I listened to the entire speech and thought it was good stuff.

Forum List

Back