Palin slowly and surely shoots herself in the foot.

If the left wing MSM payed as much attention to what Obama is doing behind the scenes with his shadow gov't he'd be impeached by now.... but NO, its more important for them to pay attention to the tour de force that is Sarah Palin.

Way to go troll! :clap2:

She also said this:

"Let's hope that perhaps, just maybe, they might get it right next time. When we the people are effective in holding America's free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!"

Last edited:
If the left wing MSM payed as much attention to what Obama is doing behind the scenes with his shadow gov't he'd be impeached by now.... but NO, its more important for them to pay attention to the tour de force that is Sarah Palin.

She also said this:

"Let's hope that perhaps, just maybe, they might get it right next time. When we the people are effective in holding America's free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!"

And her point being finding real truth and not falling for the manipulation. Thinking for one's self.

She also said this:

And her point being finding real truth and not falling for the manipulation. Thinking for one's self.

Yep.... folks just lap up the trash that the MSM puts forth as real news.
Exactly why I never watch it.
I ocassionally watch Fox for their commentary, but even they dont do REAL journalism.
Its all just like The National Inquirer now.

For the most part MSM seems to be trying to distract us from the real news... kind of like a photographer trying to take a pic of a baby.

Lookie lookie..... look at the little wabbit.... woo hoo lookie over here..... :doubt:

What's sadder, the fact that a Palin's facebook updates can make headlines, or that I'm posting in yet another Palin thread? Going with the latter.

What's sadder, the fact that a Palin's facebook updates can make headlines, or that I'm posting in yet another Palin thread? Going with the latter.

They're addicting. Because they usually include a derp-a-hurp meltdown in them somewhere.

They're addicting. Because they usually include a derp-a-hurp meltdown in them somewhere.
True. It's just an excuse to post this.

bushwhiner-1.jpg

She also said this:

Yep.... folks just lap up the trash that the MSM puts forth as real news.
Exactly why I never watch it.
I ocassionally watch Fox for their commentary, but even they dont do REAL journalism.
Its all just like The National Inquirer now.

For the most part MSM seems to be trying to distract us from the real news... kind of like a photographer trying to take a pic of a baby.

Lookie lookie..... look at the little wabbit.... woo hoo lookie over here..... :doubt:

And the end result...(metaphorically speaking of course)...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHujwj6RBSM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

They think the people are rubes and will fall for anything. Some are...most aren't. Kinda explains why alot of media outlets are dying. The people used the power of their purse/wallets to speak to them.

Palin obvious got her message across to the MSM and their bias and hypocritical actions in that Facebook post so much that CNN did a story on it. She posted it on FB late last night so that meant the liberal MSM who supports Obama was waiting and monitoring her every move. Notice the MSM lies and says she delivered a gaffe filled message? The MSM did that to smear her again. The message Palin wrote was nothing but filled with truth and resolve of how todays journalism is tainted and flawed. It exposed Obama's gaffes and the media's efforts to not report it so he wouldn't be shed in a bad light.

Last edited:
Oh, btw,

worst THANKSGIVING message in history!!!

Fuck the Pilgrims, fuck the blessings, fuck being thankful, fuck God...

...this is about ME dammit!!!!!!!

She's a ditz compared to this? Yea right. Wake up people and look at who the real screw up is. What do you all have to say about this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

And look at this the usurper has gaffed on:

“In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.” —on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

“One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world — Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard.” –mispronouncing “Corpsman” (the “ps” is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman’s name is also Christopher, not Christian)

“It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There’s a lot of — I don’t know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing.” —confusing German for “Austrian,” a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

“What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith...” —in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying “your Christian faith,” which Obama quickly clarified

“I’m here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis.” —speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

“Let me introduce to you the next President — the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden.” —slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

“Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee — which is my committee — a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don’t obtain a nuclear weapon.” —referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

“Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. It will be a strong friend of Israel’s under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel’s under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change.” —Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

“How’s it going, Sunshine?” —campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

“On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.”

“I’ve now been in fifty seven states. I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it.”
- Obama

New Topics

Forum List

Back