Palin Slams Obama's Energy Plan

:lol:

you people would swear that a solid fart was the solution if it waved a gop lapel pin in your face. Seriously, I HOPE you people put your faith in the quitter come '12. For realz.

and the flailing and wailing begins.

Considering the GOP lost because many cons disagreed with their policies and direction, I would say you are completely wrong.

As far as Palin, she is 100% correct in this op. And that is why I am not surpried one bit by your lame attempt at deflection here.

I sincerely HOPE you believe that. For real. I WANT you to take that opinion with you into the 12 primaries.

Please, nominate Sarah Palin. I WANT you to.

:eusa_angel:

Sarah G.makes a good point in that there seems to be an absence of Palin haters in this thread. Perhaps they can't attack the message and know they will be exposed for attacking the messenger.

Excellent piece.

You and shogun are in the GoP?

..does it take GOP membership to post in threads these days? I must have deleted that memo.
Don't tell you also lost your sense of humor, there are so many clinched buttholes here lately it's as if a bus full of evangelicals broke down in Frisco.

perhaps you are taking yourself a bit too seriously. I'd suggest taking a gander at the delivery of your jokes, yo.

Sarah G.makes a good point in that there seems to be an absence of Palin haters in this thread. Perhaps they can't attack the message and know they will be exposed for attacking the messenger.

Excellent piece.

:lol: Sure. Boy you all are really desperate for Lefties to talk about Palin with you..

you people would swear that a solid fart was the solution if it waved a gop lapel pin in your face. Seriously, I HOPE you people put your faith in the quitter come '12. For realz.

Try this please.. Point out the fallacies in her op ed. Tell me what you disagree with in her position.

:lol: Sure. Boy you all are really desperate for Lefties to talk about Palin with you..
Being evasive shows me nothing sarah.

If you disagree with it or parts of it say so, because right now it certainly looks like what my first post said would happen, attack the messenger not the message.

pathetic showing by libs in this thread....nothing on what she said, just attacking her personally...

what she said is very good, care to actually debate or just ad hom?

Try this please.. Point out the fallacies in her op ed. Tell me what you disagree with in her position.

the entire third, fourth paragraph, sentences like "Those who understand the issue know we can meet our energy needs and environmental challenges without destroying America's economy." are pretty fucking stupid, paragraph 6, 7, 8 (the entire sentence), I laughed at the whole "god put right under our feet", are her laughable ending wrap up.

the FACT is that it's not cap and trade that killed America's economy. It was the dangled rotten fruit of free market capitalism that hemorrhaged standard of living opportunity to third world slave wage nations. If you don't ahve a job because it was shipped to Mexico then you can't afford a house or car. Basic stuff, really. Blaming Obama given how eviscerated the economy was before he even held office is just asinine. Pretending that trite rhetoric and laughable talking points means more than trying to rally a bid for the '12 election is, again, asinine. Her OP is the equivalent of playing Jock Jams at a concert of Mozart music. Yea, it may get the crowd pumped but there is no substance beyond the usual GOP bait.

happy?

pathetic showing by libs in this thread....nothing on what she said, just attacking her personally...

Without Lefty feedback, the thread dies. It was 25 minutes, no Lefties, no dialog. Do you get how you need us to make this work? You actually need our personal attacks on her to keep things interesting.

That we come in here attacking wingnuts, is the nature of the beast. If it wasn't for Leftie attacks, nobody would be posting anything. I found that out checking into the last political message board I was a member of every so often just to see how it's going.

No Lefties anymore there, just a vast rightwing wasteland.

I personally don't give a shit what Palin has to say about any policy but I will make fun of her whenever, wherever, whatever.

You know..........I might think that the pitbull bitch from Wasilla might have something to say.

However............after her past performance of quitting? Nothing she says can convince me that she's got a solution. She's a quitter, a coward, and a greedy slut.

Without Lefty feedback, the thread dies. It was 25 minutes, no Lefties, no dialog. Do you get how you need us to make this work? You actually need our personal attacks on her to keep things interesting.

That we come in here attacking wingnuts, is the nature of the beast. If it wasn't for Leftie attacks, nobody would be posting anything. I found that out checking into the last political message board I was a member of every so often just to see how it's going.

I personally don't give a shit what Palin has to say about any policy but I will make fun of her whenever, wherever, whatever.

I would guess that's b/c you don't have the intellectual capacity to comment to begin with. I've never actually seen you talk policy or in any detail on any given subject, all you do is 'attack', if you want to call it that. And of course you cheerlead for the 'other' side. :cuckoo:

Well, that's a shame Sarah. You should care what Palin and all pols say about policy and give the rightwing/leftwing shit a rest. Says a lot about you that you will make fun of Palin whenever, whereever, whatever. I gave you more credit than that. Guess I was wrong.

Forum List

Back