Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

Hire the handicapped, they are fun to watch.

I feel like Beetlejuice watching the Exorcist, it just keeps getting funnier every time!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g]YouTube - Obama - Breathalyzer[/ame]

watching right wingers get all pc over shit like this cracks me up

Shall I pull up your posts about Imus and let the world see you as the loser hypocrite as you are or should I juist assume that everyone already knows it.
Fucking child.....go back to you cage.

I know...you dont have any posts about Imus uynder this name.

Does not mean they are there you lying hypoicrite loser

Umm, like you are the phony hypocrite the claims he's doesn't name call? :lol:.:cuckoo: What the fuck are you talking about Imus? What posts have I made regarding Imus? Proven fraud once again. Seen your type before, act like you are fair and partial and intelligent, all while being a phony, hypocritical, partisan hack.

IMUS shouldn't of apologized or been fired either, so I fail ot see what's hypocritical about me? You however are a different story.

LMFAO...

All of a sudden the far left posters on this forum saw no problem with the Imus nappy haired ho thing.

What a bunch of lying hypocritical dickheads.....and yes, I now name call as I have had enough of receiving it on this shitass BB.

O&T....there was a time, not all that long ago, that you seemed like a fair and level headed individual. In this one single thread, you have destroyed that reputation and now are looking like a flaming asshole, foaming at the mouth, with no grasp whatsoever on why this thread SHOWING SARAH PALIN'S hypocrisy was even started. If I were you, I would call it quits for today and go take whatever medication you skipped this morning.

Take youir holier than though attitude and shove it up your ass.
You are a phony.
Go ahead.....GET EVEN at the expense of the mentally disabled.

Oh PUHLEEASE....you are almost as bad as Palin. If you were truly THAT hurt by people invoking their 1st Amendment rights on the handicapped, you would have authored multiple threads denouncing Rush Limbaugh's comments. And you authored HOW MANY, exactly? Take your BS partisan ways somwhere else, Gumby.

Rush Limbaugh ius a bufoon...an entertainer that makes money off of his rhetoric.....much like Moore, and Hannity and ther rest of them. They are not politicians.
They are entertainers.
Could care less about Rush as I do about Imus.....they say stupid things, they gain ratings from it...and they move on....and they mean nothing at all to me.

They mean shit to me. They should mean shit to you...and they do mean shit to you....until the likes of you make them ALL IMPORTANT when they say something stupid.

The, all of a sudden, you see tham as all important.

Dont put fucking words in my mouth to win an argument. I do not support rush....hell...I never even watched him.

And FAMILY GUY is, wait for it.........ENTERTAINMENT!!! Family Guy is the "shock jock" of cartoons so if you don't like it then don't watch it but NONE of your arguments explain away Palin's BLATANT HYPOCRISY regarding her IGNORING Rush's conduct and taking insult ONLY from those on the other side of the ailse.

Karma's a bitch!

Lets see how these disgusting liberal pieces of shit feel if they happpen to have a developmentally challenged child one day.

And that goes FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU PIECES OF SHIT!

Fucking losers!

Rush gets blamed for saying "Magic Negro" and "fucking retards" when he was simply repeating what a liberal news organization and an Obama aide said. The funny thing is that Rush correctly predicts that he'll be blamed for saying those things first.

Sarah knows that Rush is using satire and that's why she doesn't blame him.

Can you not read, moron?

I mean, these liberal activists are kooks. They are loony tunes. And I'm not going to apologize for it, I'm just quoting Emanuel. It's in the news. I think the news is that he's out there calling Obama's number one supporters effing retards. So now there's going to be a meeting. There's going to be a retard summit at the White House, much like the beer summit between Obama and Gates and that cop in Cambridge.

Read more: Rush Limbaugh: ‘There’s Going to Be a Retard Summit at the White House’ -- Daily Intel Rush Limbaugh: ‘There’s Going to Be a Retard Summit at the White House’ -- Daily Intel

Karma's a bitch!

Lets see how these disgusting liberal pieces of shit feel if they happpen to have a developmentally challenged child one day.

Fucking losers!

How do your parents feel?

I think she has a secret crush on Rush..I thought it was funny that her spokesperson spoke out, then Sarah had to come out on correct them. She really shouldn't be worrying about a show such as Family Guy. Off-Handed remarks such as this is what pulls their audience in.

What was said, Shouldn't have been but if Rush can use 'The R Word' like 6 times in ONE broadcast and it be A-OK, Why can't Family Guy use one sentenance to make a dig at Mrs. Palin? She really needs to work on her Hypocritical issues. They show Mrs. Palin and all they do is hurt you. Lord knows the Lady with a 72% dis-approval rating doesn't need more attention drawn to her Blatant hypocrisy.

Karma's a bitch!

Fucking losers!

Apparently you believe that liberals up to this point have never had any developmentaly challenged children. :doubt:

Who's the fucking loser again? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
They disowned you, huh? If you weren't such a prick, someone MIGHT feel sorry for you.
My father died in a car accident when I was 4 years.

My mother was diagnosed with cancer less than two weeks ago.

Keep talking shit, motherfuckers.

Liberals are SPINELESS pieces of shit, NOTHING MORE!

Drunk driving, huh? Sucks to be you.
Yeah, a drunk driver crossed over into his lane and hit him head on. He never had a chance.

Forum List

Back