Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

Because God told her so....

There you go again. You are not even close to what I thought you were VaY.

So you think it is OK to satire the disabled....I find that sad.

I find it sad that Palin feins outrage only at people OTHER THAN Rush Limbaugh.....so we are even.

We are even?
Really?
Palin makes up for the hypocrisy of NOW and of Sharpton?
We are even?
This is a game to you?
It is all about getting even?
Get a life VaY.

I find it sad that Palin feins outrage only at people OTHER THAN Rush Limbaugh.....so we are even.

Are you truly that naive to how politicians are?

For example......Where is Obama's outrage over Rangel?

I am surpirsed. Do you truly believe that hypocrisy is only evident with conservatives?

Are you one of those left wing morons that are like the right wing morons that beloieve that the other "far wing" are all idiots, and they are the intelligent ones?

Are you one of those zombies that truly sees the democratic party as a party of super intelligent, caring people that only think of the people they serve while the GOP are a bunch of rich ifiots that got thier educaTion thasnkls to daddy and only care baout helping the richest of the rich?

Are you really one of those people?

You are still relatively new. Let me recap for you. I am an Independent who voted for Obama (first time in my life voting for a Dem), because I had grown tired of the Bush/Cheney policy failures and that of the GOP in general. Additionally, I despise Sarah Palin for accepting to be McCain's running mate when she clearly had to know she was dumber than a box of rocks, and I further despise the GOP for thinking so little of American voters that all they had to do was put a woman, ANY woman on their ticket and they could win the Presidency in 2008. Since voting for Obama, I have called him out when he screws up, just as he screwed up with his shady back room deals to try and get Healthcare legislation passed. Soooooooo, label me if you must, but good luck with that one.

Take youir holier than though attitude and shove it up your ass.
You are a phony.
Go ahead.....GET EVEN at the expense of the mentally disabled.

Are you truly that naive to how politicians are?

For example......Where is Obama's outrage over Rangel?

I am surpirsed. Do you truly believe that hypocrisy is only evident with conservatives?

Are you one of those left wing morons that are like the right wing morons that beloieve that the other "far wing" are all idiots, and they are the intelligent ones?

Are you one of those zombies that truly sees the democratic party as a party of super intelligent, caring people that only think of the people they serve while the GOP are a bunch of rich ifiots that got thier educaTion thasnkls to daddy and only care baout helping the richest of the rich?

Are you really one of those people?

You are still relatively new. Let me recap for you. I am an Independent who voted for Obama (first time in my life voting for a Dem), because I had grown tired of the Bush/Cheney policy failures and that of the GOP in general. Additionally, I despise Sarah Palin for accepting to be McCain's running mate when she clearly had to know she was dumber than a box of rocks, and I further despise the GOP for thinking so little of American voters that all they had to do was put a woman, ANY woman on their ticket and they could win the Presidency in 2008. Since voting for Obama, I have called him out when he screws up, just as he screwed up with his shady back room deals to try and get Healthcare legislation passed. Soooooooo, label me if you must, but good luck with that one.

You are a phony.

Oh PUHLEEASE....you are almost as bad as Palin. If you were truly THAT hurt by people invoking their 1st Amendment rights on the handicapped, you would have authored multiple threads denouncing Rush Limbaugh's comments. And you authored HOW MANY, exactly? Take your BS partisan ways somwhere else, Gumby.

GET EVEN at the expense of the mentally disabled.

The mentally disabled don't even know, it the mentally challanged people like Sarah that seem to be butt hurt over this.

-TSO

The mentally disabled dont know?

Do you have a clue how the mentally disabled live?

Do yoiu think they are too "stupid" to know when one is making fun of them?

At the age of 8, were you too naive to know if someone was making fun of you?

Thanks for speaking for the mentally disadvantaged...and saying they are too clueless to know when others look down at them.

By the way. You are wrong...and I give my child a hell of a lot more chance of success than I give you.....and he has the intelligence of an 8 year old....but the wherewithall of an adult...something you obviously lack.

You are a phony.

Oh PUHLEEASE....you are almost as bad as Palin. If you were truly THAT hurt by people invoking their 1st Amendment rights on the handicapped, you would have authored multiple threads denouncing Rush Limbaugh's comments. And you authored HOW MANY, exactly? Take your BS partisan ways somwhere else, Gumby.

Rush Limbaugh ius a bufoon...an entertainer that makes money off of his rhetoric.....much like Moore, and Hannity and ther rest of them. They are not politicians.
They are entertainers.
Could care less about Rush as I do about Imus.....they say stupid things, they gain ratings from it...and they move on....and they mean nothing at all to me.

They mean shit to me. They should mean shit to you...and they do mean shit to you....until the likes of you make them ALL IMPORTANT when they say something stupid.

The, all of a sudden, you see tham as all important.

Dont put fucking words in my mouth to win an argument. I do not support rush....hell...I never even watched him.

The mentally disabled don't even know, it the mentally challanged people like Sarah that seem to be butt hurt over this.

-TSO

Thanks for speaking for the mentally disadvantaged...and saying they are too clueless to know when others look down at them.

By the way. You are wrong...and I give my child a hell of a lot more chance of success than I give you.....and he has the intelligence of an 8 year old....but the wherewithall of an adult...something you obviously lack.

So, your child was watching "Family Guy" and got offended?

Why does Sarah hate the first amendment?

-TSO

Because God told her so....

There you go again. You are not even close to what I thought you were VaY.

So you think it is OK to satire the disabled....I find that sad.
Apparently, according to CELEBUTARD Palin, it is quite all right for CON$ervaTards to "satire" the mentally disabled or anyone else the GOP hates for that matter, even a full year BEFORE Emanuel's comment

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit.

February 16, 2010
PALIN: He was using satire, using the 'r-word,' so he could bring to light what is was that Rahm Emanuel was calling other people

You are a phony.

Rush Limbaugh ius a bufoon...an entertainer that makes money off of his rhetoric.....much like Moore, and Hannity and ther rest of them. They are not politicians.
They are entertainers.
Could care less about Rush as I do about Imus.....they say stupid things, they gain ratings from it...and they move on....and they mean nothing at all to me.

They mean shit to me. They should mean shit to you...and they do mean shit to you....until the likes of you make them ALL IMPORTANT when they say something stupid.

Dont put fucking words in my mouth to win an argument. I do not support rush....hell...I never even watched him.

And "The Famly Guy", who isn't even fucking REAL, but simply a cartoon is NOT an entertainer and does not say things to gain ratings??????????

-TSO

So, your child was watching "Family Guy" and got offended?

Dont know if he watched it. He lives on his own. Has his own place and a girlfriend. Lives his own life. Something we can all be proud of...even you VaY......our ability to mainstream thoise that are disadvantaged has made unbelievable strides.....sort of like the civil rights movement.

I wonder if we should start to satire blacks again....I mean, why not? It is all in fun....it is nothing more than the first ammendment......

I say we should have a family guys showing blacks as lazy, freeloading, stupid drug dealing losers......yeah....lets see how THAT pans out.

They are entertainers.

And "The Famly Guy", who isn't even fucking REAL, but simply a cartoon is NOT an entertainer and does not say things to gain ratings??????????

Absolutely is.

And just as many spoke out about Imus for the nappy haired ho thing......others can speak thier mind about Family Guy.

Or is it only one way to you?

I say we should have a family guys showing blacks as lazy, freeloading, stupid drug dealing losers......yeah....lets see how THAT pans out.

Goes to show how much you know about the program. There isn't a topic they don't make fun of. Hope your son has his legs, I'd hate to seem him getting made fun of because of his retardation and his leglessness.

-TSO

Goes to show how much you know about the program. There isn't a topic they don't make fun of. Hope your son has his legs, I'd hate to seem him getting made fun of because of his retardation and his leglessness.

-TSO

I do not watch family guy....so I am cluieless what that means...but I assume there is an amputee in the show.

I guess no one has the right to be sensitive as long as all are made fun of.

So why all the outrage over the nappy haired ho's?

Most have nappy hair....and women in the hood are frequently called Ho's......so why the outrage?

Oh yeah....becuase it was a liberal that was outraged...so that is ok.

Got it.

I do not watch family guy....so I am cluieless what that means...but I assume there is an amputee in the show.

Most have nappy hair....and women in the hood are frequently called Ho's......so why the outrage?

Got it.

Nope, PC is bad all around, if it's use of the word, retard, or the use of the word nappy hair. Imus should not have lost his job, especially since Morning Joe was used to replace him. Get over it already. You and Sarah.

-TSO

-TSO

I have to agree with you here, TheSuaveone doesn't have a clue.

Got it.

Nope, PC is bad all around, if it's use of the word, retard, or the use of the word nappy hair. Imus should not have lost his job, especially since Morning Joe was used to replace him. Get over it already. You and Sarah.

-TSO

Excuse me....I am not "under it" so I have nothing to get over.
I am angered by the lack of understanding when a conservative is insulted...but people lose jobs when a liberal is insulted.

And I spoke out about it...and then I had people like you NAIVELY imply that my son does not have the wherewithall to get insulted...

And yes, THAT pissed me off as you are so dammed worng....and you said it with such arrogance....and you are so dammed wrong!

My son cried many a day to me years ago as he was being mainstreamed.....kids can be cruel.

Assuming you are an adult, I guess adults can also be cruel.....I mean....what the hell...make fun of the retarded kid for a laugh...he is too stuipid to even know...so no harm, no foul...and I get a laugh.

Would you not have been angered?

I am sure you will take the hiugh road and say "No, I am well above that".....so dont waste the time typing it.

Angered yes, made a national cause out of it (like Palin has) no.

-TSO

She has?

Please..enlighten me...she spoke her mind and moved on about it.

Sharpton did not let that nappy haired ho thing die for as long as he profitted from it.

26 years later and many on the left STILL bring up Keating 5 when discussing McCain.

Gays in california lose a vote...and they are still making it a national cause.

But a conservative, who has a child with DS discusses the insensitivity of an event...and she is accused as one who "cant let it go".

Interesting.......

Angered yes, made a national cause out of it (like Palin has) no.

-TSO

She has?

Please..enlighten me...she spoke her mind and moved on about it.

Sharpton did not let that nappy haired ho thing die for as long as he profitted from it.

26 years later and many on the left STILL bring up Keating 5 when discussing McCain.

Gays in california lose a vote...and they are still making it a national cause.

But a conservative, who has a child with DS discusses the insensitivity of an event...and she is accused as one who "cant let it go".

Interesting.......

Sharpton quit after Imus was fired. Yeah Keating is being brought up by his political opponent...on the right. Gays lost, and took the case to court, do you think blacks should have just quit the cause once they lost their first case?

As far as Palin is concerned, she can whine and moan all she want's, but she is being hypocritical when she tries to say she is a constitutionalist.

I don't know why I am taking the time to discuss or defend the left, I disagree with their whining about PC as well.

-TSO

Forum List

Back