Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
So, let me get this straight....she is too chickenshit to call out Rush, but is willing to fight with a CARTOON on the very network that employs her?:cuckoo:
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

Washington (CNN) – Sarah Palin expressed outrage at a Fox Broadcasting Company television program for deriding people with Down syndrome and making an apparent reference to her 22-month-old son, Trig, who has the genetic disorder.

The former Alaska governor said on her Facebook page that she was too angry to offer a coherent response so she had her daughter, Bristol, release a full statement on the family’s behalf.

Where was this anger with Rush?

i love palin but come on that episode was hiarious. It wasn't making fun of down syndrom people, it was expressing that those with down syndrom are people too. :9

i love palin but come on that episode was hiarious. It wasn't making fun of down syndrom people, it was expressing that those with down syndrom are people too. :9

It may have been too "subtle" for her.

So, let me get this straight....she is too chickenshit to call out Rush, but is willing to fight with a CARTOON on the very network that employs her?:cuckoo:

Not cuckoo at all, if you believe any publicity is good publicity. Do you honestly think there's no connection between Palin's employment with FOX News and a cleverly inserted Palin reference in a FOX cartoon? And who is his target audience, again? And who's getting all this free publicity every time somebody opens their mouth about it? :rolleyes:

I'm no fan of Murdoch and his boys, but the man didn't build the empire he has by being stupid. In fact, he's a maestro when it comes to playing an audience like a violin. Got to give him credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Why does Sarah hate the first amendment?

-TSO

Satiring disabled is not simply exercising the first ammendment.

It is abusing it as well.

Why is using the N word deemed NOT as simply applying the first ammendemnt?

There is the human issue of sensitivity......why do liberals feel that oinly THEY have the right to be sensitive to abuse of the first ammendment?

Why does Sarah hate the first amendment?

-TSO

Satiring disabled is not simply exercising the first ammendment.

It is abusing it as well.

Why is using the N word deemed NOT as simply applying the first ammendemnt?

There is the human issue of sensitivity......why do liberals feel that oinly THEY have the right to be sensitive to abuse of the first ammendment?

What is it about the blatant hypocrisy which is Sarah Palin on this issue, that you simply cannot seem to comprehend?

Last edited:
If Palin is so wrong when she criticizes statements from Rahm Emmanuel, and the Family Guy for disparaging remarks about the mentally retarded and doesn't Rush Limbaugh for example, why are there not detractors from organizations like Special Olympics, ARC, etc.?

Because God told her so....

There you go again. You are not even close to what I thought you were VaY.

So you think it is OK to satire the disabled....I find that sad.

I find it sad that Palin feins outrage only at people OTHER THAN Rush Limbaugh.....so we are even.

Are you truly that naive to how politicians are?

For example......Where is Obama's outrage over Rangel?

I am surpirsed. Do you truly believe that hypocrisy is only evident with conservatives?

Are you one of those left wing morons that are like the right wing morons that beloieve that the other "far wing" are all idiots, and they are the intelligent ones?

Are you one of those zombies that truly sees the democratic party as a party of super intelligent, caring people that only think of the people they serve while the GOP are a bunch of rich ifiots that got thier educaTion thasnkls to daddy and only care baout helping the richest of the rich?

Are you really one of those people?

Because God told her so....

So that is why we are not supposed to bring up who voted for Bush?

What the hell does that mean? I was referring to her post about God telling Palin tro complain about Family Guy.

Go away...I am not in the mood for your twisting things I say...it is getting old with you....I dont mind it in jest....but this topic has some underlying issues with me and my wife....and it has squat to do with Palin.

So that is why we are not supposed to bring up who voted for Bush?

What the hell does that mean? I was referring to her post about God telling Palin tro complain about Family Guy.

Go away...I am not in the mood for your twisting things I say...it is getting old with you....I dont mind it in jest....but this topic has some underlying issues with me and my wife....and it has squat to do with Palin.

K I bakkin off since it hits close to home guy.
Of course handicapped hits me right on target.

I find it sad that Palin feins outrage only at people OTHER THAN Rush Limbaugh.....so we are even.

Are you truly that naive to how politicians are?

For example......Where is Obama's outrage over Rangel?

I am surpirsed. Do you truly believe that hypocrisy is only evident with conservatives?

Are you one of those left wing morons that are like the right wing morons that beloieve that the other "far wing" are all idiots, and they are the intelligent ones?

Are you one of those zombies that truly sees the democratic party as a party of super intelligent, caring people that only think of the people they serve while the GOP are a bunch of rich ifiots that got thier educaTion thasnkls to daddy and only care baout helping the richest of the rich?

Are you really one of those people?

You are still relatively new. Let me recap for you. I am an Independent who voted for Obama (first time in my life voting for a Dem), because I had grown tired of the Bush/Cheney policy failures and that of the GOP in general. Additionally, I despise Sarah Palin for accepting to be McCain's running mate when she clearly had to know she was dumber than a box of rocks, and I further despise the GOP for thinking so little of American voters that all they had to do was put a woman, ANY woman on their ticket and they could win the Presidency in 2008. Since voting for Obama, I have called him out when he screws up, just as he screwed up with his shady back room deals to try and get Healthcare legislation passed. Soooooooo, label me if you must, but good luck with that one.

Forum List

Back