Palin Shops Reality Show

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Buh-bye to any presidential run.

Fresh off her appearance on the "Tonight Show," Palin is meeting with network executives to pitch a reality show alongside "Survivor" creator Mark Burnett.

Entertainment Weekly's Lynette Rice reports that Palin and Burnett are shopping a "TV docudrama about Alaska" to executives at Fox, CBS, and NBC. According to one of Rice's sources, the show is a "planet-Earth type look" at Alaska.

The Live Feed's James Hibberd reports that Palin and her family would appear on-camera on the show.

Palin has been a ratings magnet almost every time she's been on TV.

Sarah Palin Reality Show? Palin Shopping Alaska TV Docudrama

Buh-bye to any presidential run.

Fresh off her appearance on the "Tonight Show," Palin is meeting with network executives to pitch a reality show alongside "Survivor" creator Mark Burnett.

Entertainment Weekly's Lynette Rice reports that Palin and Burnett are shopping a "TV docudrama about Alaska" to executives at Fox, CBS, and NBC. According to one of Rice's sources, the show is a "planet-Earth type look" at Alaska.

The Live Feed's James Hibberd reports that Palin and her family would appear on-camera on the show.

Palin has been a ratings magnet almost every time she's been on TV.
Sarah Palin Reality Show? Palin Shopping Alaska TV Docudrama
I heard that she will not be in that docudrama at all, nothing about her will be in it. It is to promote Alaska and what it has to offer.

I hope she wears one of those really, really, really cool straw cowboy hats like my man Brett Michaels does on his stellar reality show.

I wonder if they will have pole dancing contests on her show too? :eusa_think:

I hope she wears one of those really, really, really cool straw cowboy hats like my man Brett Michaels does on his stellar reality show.

It isn't like that from what I heard. I was watching foxnews when they first announced it a few days ago, and Sarah Palin called them to correct that she would not be in it, and it isn't about her at all. Its all about Alaska.

Brett only has drunken slutty women on his show.

Which is why i never missed it.

I want someone to post a pic of him without his hat on, I'm dying to see what the top of his head looks like {get your mind out of the gutter Stephanie! :eek:}

I bet he's as bald as Gunny on top of old Smokey.

446 rep points for whoever can find one and post it!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thread was started by someone that hates Obama.

Foiled again Troll!

True story but my link was Huff Post. ;)

Dang I was hoping she would be in it and that would put an end to any 2012 run.

I just want to know where my bald Brett Michaels pic is.
FOCUS PEOPLE, FOCUS!

Can't find that one but I did run across the little known tidbit that Bret and Fergie were separated at birth.

128999520874166919.jpg

I want someone to post a pic of him without his hat on, I'm dying to see what the top of his head looks like {get your mind out of the gutter Stephanie! :eek:}

I bet he's as bald as Gunny on top of old Smokey.

446 rep points for whoever can find one and post it!

bretmichaels4.jpg

So, to be clear on this.

Caribu Barbie wants "The Media" to leave her family alone. Then she goes and "Takes Meetings" with some shmoe who produces "Reality T.V." (Reality T.V., an oxymoron if there ever was one.).

When are you righties going to learn this bimbo is nothing but a political whore?

New Topics

Forum List

Back