Palin setting women back by playing cute

Ya it was Reno that ordered the murder of those people, Albright was just ANOTHER member of the gang in charge when it happened.

That was not the question or the answer to the statement made, by WillowTree. I don't know of anyone that thinks what happened in Waco was right. I didn't that's for sure. But while we are at it .... what branch of the service did you say you were in? And when? And did you see active "combat" duty?

ummm hey douchebag... one set of women are entertainers and shouldn't BE taken seriously in the first place....

Palin is a woman aspiring to the second highest job in our country and she winks and smiles as she's delivering a cutting remark? really? c'mon... She's Sarah Palin not Sarah Silverman. we don't need a wink and nudge to think it's okay for her to be tough.

Clearly she's uncomfortable in the role of strong woman, otherwise why rely so heavily on the idea that the media is out to get her? why giggle and wink and throw her hands up in mock surprise at things she's read? the whole "oh I don't know" schtick is disgusting.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5A7jLhdV1c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5A7jLhdV1c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Wait, aren't you one of those liberals that attacks Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and that lawyer chick from Florida even though THEY are JUST intertainers as well? Make up your mind will ya?

I am Not a McCain / Palin supporter.

But I don't agree with the silly attacks on her by the radical feminists.

I'm hardly a radical feminist Sunni.

I'm simply a female voter watching her give that pathetic wink and girl smile as she repeats lies and/or attacks Obama...she thinks it softens her words...why does she feel the need to do that?

is she afraid what happened to Hillary will happen to her? strong women are seen as bitches...BUT if she wants to be 2nd in Command she better be ready to be a bitch and own it.

Willow... Monica intentionally set out to have an affair with Bill Clinton. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded. As a woman who has had semen get on my clothing during sexual encounters, trust me when I tell you, it got wasted pretty quickly not put into a bag and safe desposit box.

Hillary is a strong independent woman who was vilified for being strong repeatedly by the GOP. Now you all want Sarah treated with kid gloves and she's allowing it to happen.

Michelle Obama's comment was regarding people's involvement in the political process. You can twist that all you want doesn't change the fact that Palin relies on her looks and her charm to gloss over her huge gaps in qualification.

Ya it was Reno that ordered the murder of those people, Albright was just ANOTHER member of the gang in charge when it happened.

Enjoy your positive rep point I just gave you in return for your negative one. As I said .... I don't give red points even when you make stupid comments. Have a nice day! :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e5B0FkwmxM&feature=related]YouTube - CNN On Clinton Firing All Republican Attorneys[/ame]

hypocrites one and all.. :clap2:

Wait, aren't you one of those liberals that attacks Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and that lawyer chick from Florida even though THEY are JUST intertainers as well? Make up your mind will ya?

umm no I'm not... I rarely, if ever comment on ANY of those people.

I don't view them as entertainers though, even if some people do. They provide professional commentary on world issues. That isn't the definition of an entertainer to me. An entertainer sings, acts, dances, tells jokes with the intent of EVERYONE thinking they are funny not just those who understand how retarded they sound.

willow, can you defend palin without dropping everything but the kitchen sink into your argument? if you can, please do so.

Last edited:
I'm hardly a radical feminist Sunni.

I'm simply a female voter watching her give that pathetic wink and girl smile as she repeats lies and/or attacks Obama...she thinks it softens her words...why does she feel the need to do that? She is who she is and does it her way, if it works more power to her
is she afraid what happened to Hillary will happen to her? strong women are seen as bitches...BUT if she wants to be 2nd in Command she better be ready to be a bitch and own it.

Willow... Monica intentionally set out to have an affair with Bill Clinton. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded. As a woman who has had semen get on my clothing during sexual encounters, trust me when I tell you, it got wasted pretty quickly not put into a bag and safe desposit box. And that makes Billboard the biggest DUmmie in DUmmieland
Hillary is a strong independent woman who was vilified for being strong repeatedly by the GOP. Now you all want Sarah treated with kid gloves and she's allowing it to happen. The GOP villified Clinton? :lol: Were you paying attention during the primaries?

Michelle Obama's comment was regarding people's involvement in the political process. You can twist that all you want doesn't change the fact that Palin relies on her looks and her charm to gloss over her huge gaps in qualification.
Again, she said it, right up there in front of God and everybody. I didn't twist a thing I just posted it.

My word this woman is an insult to women who have struggled for decades to be taken seriously.

The winking, the shrugging, the giggly voice, etc.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S03ZfFf_gGQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S03ZfFf_gGQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

here she completely misquotes Madaline Albright saying there's a place in hell for women who don't support other women....

what? because I don't support her as a candidate I'm going to HELL? really? did her Pastor Muthy arrange that?

first she got the quote wrong..what Ms. Albright actually said is "There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't help other women

of course Ms. Albright responded:

Albright responded to Palin's remarks in a statement to the Huffington Post on Sunday. "Though I am flattered that Governor Palin has chosen to cite me as a source of wisdom, what I said had nothing to do with politics. This is yet another example of McCain and Palin distorting the truth, and all the more reason to remember that this campaign is not about gender, it is about which candidate has an agenda that will improve the lives of all Americans, including women. The truth is, if you care about the status of women in our society and in our troubled economy, the best choice by far is Obama-Biden."

Palin is single handedly reversing all the progress women have made in being taken seriously and treated equally.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081001/COL10/810010396/1081

This from the board slut.

is there some coded meaning behind you spelling dummy the way you do?

care to share your joke?

what does Hillary, Monica or Michelle have to do with Palin and her "OMG, I'm so cute" persona? NOTHING...

Palin is losing the women voters... those are the facts... Obama now has more support than John Kerry did in 04....

This from the board slut.

:lol: care to explain that one Allie? what makes me the board slut? the fact that the men think I'm cute? you are obviously a jealous bitter troll.

Last edited:

care to share your joke?

what does Hillary, Monica or Michelle have to do with Palin and her "OMG, I'm so cute" persona? NOTHING...

Palin is losing the women voters... those are the facts... Obama now has more support than John Kerry did in 04....

Of course it has meaning... it's her way of playing stupid and pretending that anyone who disagrees with her if from Democratic Underground ... even when it's someone who's stated they're an independent or a dissatisfied repub.

:cuckoo:

care to share your joke?

:lol: care to explain that one Allie? what makes me the board slut? the fact that the men think I'm cute? you are obviously a jealous bitter troll.

well if she's losing why are you bitching? That's such a feminine thing to do. Why aren't you celebrating.

Of course it has meaning... it's her way of playing stupid and pretending that anyone who disagrees with her if from Democratic Underground ... even when it's someone who's stated they're an independent or a dissatisfied repub.

oh..thanks for the clarification jillian. I've never even heard of the Democratic Underground.

well if she's losing why are you bitching? That's such a feminine thing to do. Why aren't you celebrating.

because, as a woman, I'd rather she lost with integrity and honor than possibly be blamed later by the GOP for bringing the ticket down.

I suspect when McCain loses, the blame will be laid at the feet of Sarah Palin, effectively ruining her future in politics.

Last edited:

and we are supposed to believe you are indepdent based on what you write here? :badgrin: no no no it comes direct from DU.. :badgrin: or perhaps KOS
just the other day a DUmmie posted a letter attributed to GOPAC, trouble is I had one just like it from MOVEON. now how did that happen doyathink?

Enjoy your positive rep point I just gave you in return for your negative one. As I said .... I don't give red points even when you make stupid comments. Have a nice day! :eusa_angel:

Nothing stupid about it.

Let us go over some simple facts, shall we?

David Koresh and his followers were no danger to anyone outside the compound. NONE of them tried to "escape", none of them ever threatened a living soul prior to the unprovoked ILLEGAL raid the ATF conducted. Further there is NO evidence any of them even fired on the ATF raid force.

NONE of the cars in the lot had ANY bullet holes coming from the side the house was on. The original video clearly shows 3 agents climb in a window and the 4 agent open fire on THAT window with automatic weapons fire as soon as the last one was inside.

The "siege" was not a threat to even the officers involved in it. No shootings or attempts to break out were ever made from with in the compound.

The supposed child threat was a creation of the over active minds of the FBI to shore up the bad press they had for supporting the ATF on this illegal raid that never should have happened. The Sheriff had NO reports prior to the siege that any of the children were in danger.

The "assault" was ordered by Armored vehicles breaching a wooden wall in a building the FBI, after the fact, claimed KNEW gas and fuel was supposedly stored there to burn the compound down. Yet they breached the walls and FIRED Tear Gas and ammunition into a wooden structure THEY ADMIT was full of explosive materials designed to burn the building down.

The fire, not any gunfire killed the children, they died of smoke inhalation, you see the compound had put them in a protected cement enclosure so they couldn't be shot by those "peace Officers" outside.

And wasn't that convenient, all the children died so no need to actually prove any molestations occurred at all.

LETS RECAP , SHALL WE? THERE WAS NO THREAT TO ANYONE OUTSIDE THE COMPOUND and thus NO REASON to ASSAULT AT ALL.

I would say murder clearly applies in this case, legally conducted by our Government against people that were turned into criminals by illegal actions of THE GOVERNMENT.

You are aware that the origianl charges for the raid were bogus? The compound had several LEGALLY LICENSED arms dealers with full automatic weapons rights, the ATF rescinded those permits just before the raid and made no effort to inform the owners.

A charge was made they had grenades. Another proven lie. IT is completely legal to buy all the grenade shell you want. NOT a single grenade was ever recovered to prove they ever turned the shells into functional grenades.

They were accused of illegally buying weapons when the fact is the people with LEGAL licenses as DEALERS bought those weapons ALL legally.

The ATF claimed they had to stage an armed raid on a compound full of armed people that FEARED the Government would one day do JUST that. And their excuse? They were afraid Koresh would not come out to talk to them if they just knocked on the door.

Something he did routinely for the local Sheriff, the Sheriff had been to the compound on other business and request Koresh come down to the Station for questioing, something Koresh did EVERY single time.

Yup Murder is the right word as far as I am concerned.

Yes, God forbid a woman act...like a woman! She's a beautiful woman and there's no reason she should hide that fact.

And the only person who's repeated lies in this campaign is Joe Biden. The dude wouldn't know the truth if a drunk driver rammed it down his throat.

oh..thanks for the clarification jillian. I've never even heard of the Democratic Underground.

because, as a woman, I'd rather she lost with integrity and honor than possibly be blamed later by the GOP for bringing the ticket down.

I suspect when McCain loses, the blame will be laid at the feet of Sarah Palin, effectively ruining her future in politics.

well, what you'd rather really dosen't matter. I'd rather a lot of thing coming from your side but that ain't gonna happen either so get over it.

Forum List

Back