Palin setting women back by playing cute

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
My word this woman is an insult to women who have struggled for decades to be taken seriously.

The winking, the shrugging, the giggly voice, etc.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S03ZfFf_gGQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S03ZfFf_gGQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

here she completely misquotes Madaline Albright saying there's a place in hell for women who don't support other women....

what? because I don't support her as a candidate I'm going to HELL? really? did her Pastor Muthy arrange that?

first she got the quote wrong..what Ms. Albright actually said is "There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't help other women

of course Ms. Albright responded:

Albright responded to Palin's remarks in a statement to the Huffington Post on Sunday. "Though I am flattered that Governor Palin has chosen to cite me as a source of wisdom, what I said had nothing to do with politics. This is yet another example of McCain and Palin distorting the truth, and all the more reason to remember that this campaign is not about gender, it is about which candidate has an agenda that will improve the lives of all Americans, including women. The truth is, if you care about the status of women in our society and in our troubled economy, the best choice by far is Obama-Biden."

Palin is single handedly reversing all the progress women have made in being taken seriously and treated equally.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081001/COL10/810010396/1081

Palin is setting the gender back by decades. The next time a woman runs for any national office, her opponents will have sound bites galore from the Palin ditz reel, the last time a woman ran.

as a man, IMO, your opinion in this matter is irrelevant. You aren't a member of the group her behavior directly impacts.

As a woman I am INSULTED by her and her behavior.

She plays cute when she goes on the attack. She doesn't seem to want to own her own inner bitch.

Saying these things with a wink and a smile doesn't fly.

the whole "Oh I don't know, that's what I read somewhere" bullshit is ridiculous.

She's playing cute and it's turning off women voters in droves..

if you don't believe it

Poll: Obama Makes Gains with Women, Hits New High - TIME

what else is it if it's not the fact that women are turned off by Palin and her "cute girl" antics?

Madeline Albright? Isn't she the woman who burned the Branch Davidians to death? Now there's you a woman to be proud of..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOAzbWtTJHg&feature=related]YouTube - Waco Slaughter 1993 (caution: some disturbing images)[/ame]

Did'nt Madeline have that little cuban boy kidnapped and sent back to Cuba..

I am so proud of her

I am so proud of her

she may have been the one that returned the child to his father. after his mother risk his life in an ill planned and deveoped escape from cuba plan.
He was removed from his cousins home to return to his father. Now are you willing to argue that the father had no rights to his child?

But they booed when Albright's name was mentioned. These people are ridiculous.

I agree, if McCain/Palin wins and McCain drops dead, Palin as president will screw up women's chances of being taken seriously for generations. At least Republican women's chances.

willow just proved what a total dumbfuck he/she is

*still not sure if you're a man or woman :lol:

as a man, IMO, your opinion in this matter is irrelevant. You aren't a member of the group her behavior directly impacts.

As a woman I am INSULTED by her and her behavior.

She plays cute when she goes on the attack. She doesn't seem to want to own her own inner bitch.

Saying these things with a wink and a smile doesn't fly.

the whole "Oh I don't know, that's what I read somewhere" bullshit is ridiculous.

She's playing cute and it's turning off women voters in droves..

if you don't believe it

Poll: Obama Makes Gains with Women, Hits New High - TIME

what else is it if it's not the fact that women are turned off by Palin and her "cute girl" antics?

ya ya--no uterus--no opinion.
:rolleyes: her come the feminazi man haters again.

I am so proud of her

again, I believe that was Janet Reno...

you do realize that Ms. Albright was the Secretary of State and Janet Reno was the Attorney General right?

Wasn't Albright Sec. of State? Wasn't Clinton Pres. It happened on their watch !! suck it up

My word this woman is an insult to women who have struggled for decades to be taken seriously.

The winking, the shrugging, the giggly voice, etc.

Silence, you nailed her completely. In the debate with Biden she actually sounded like she might not be as bad as we all thought she was, until she started her "cutesy" stuff. If she seriously wants the position she is seeking someone needs to smack her in the mouth - tell her to grow up - and take the job with dignity for her country. If she can't handle Katie Couric asking her the tough questions .... what in the hell is she going to do with leaders of other countries? Bat her eyes at them, and wink? :doubt:

She has no business being put in the position she has found herself in. Take her back to being a "soccer Mom" where she belongs!

Albright and Clinton sat on their asses and let Rawanda happen too. A million people died in just about 90 days.. Wow awsome for women..

Forum List

Back