Palin scrapes by.

Despite netting the lowest scores on Monday night's competition show after completely losing her place in her gorilla-costumed jive with partner Mark Ballas, Bristol Palin managed to hang in there on "Dancing with the Stars" for at least another week

Surprise Elimination On 'Dancing With The Stars' - News - Yahoo! TV

Maybe the public vote saved her? It appeared that there was an effort to make Bristol look bad, in several instances. How they dressed her in her first appearance, the Gorilla outfits would not have been her idea, how the celeb dancer put her off to the side instead of dancing up close which would have helped her look better co-ordinated. It is more difficult to co-ordinate dancing movements from a lateral position.

If Bristol were voted off the first night, I wouldn't care. If Bristol won the whole thing, I still wouldn't care. It's a show I don't watch, no matter who is on it.

Now if she were on Celebrity Apprentice...

That would be a good one, "Celebrities Offspring Apprentice" with the Sons and daughters of famous people. Now that has potential. My money would be on Gene Simmons son Nick, if he were to appear.

Forum List

Back