Palin says she "would give it a shot"

It wasn't just the Bush economy that got Obama elected. It was the Bush administration period. Need I remind you: 25% approval rating at the end of his tenure?

IMHO it was mostly economy related. Look at the "American Jobs Creation Act" as an example. The simple fact that many factories were moved overseas with a tax deduction, (about 3-million manufacturing jobs were lost according to most guesses), and the economy melted down during the election cycle, helped Obama. The "American Jobs Creation Act" proved to be the GOPs mess that collapsed around them. Jobs were outsourced for many years, but nothing like what happened under Bush.

I don't know any other issue that hurt Bush's approval rating as much as the economic mess. He was driving the bus, it happened on his watch, and it helped elect Obama, along with the MSM's lack of due diligence.

I'll buy that the economy was a large factor (it always is), however, Bush was and is viewed as a trainwreck by the majority of the country.

Bush tarnished the "conservative" brand permanently, which is one reason the tea party is relevant today.

Ah, yes.....that good ol' Tea Party consistency..... :cuckoo:

Governor Sarah Palins Accomplishments:

And then she quit and has done nothing since but shoot off her mouth.

What's wrong with that picture?

Not a damn thing is wrong with that picture, you Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard douchebag.

She resigned her position as Governor and devoted herself to become a NATIONAL FORCE galvanizing the MAINSTREAM OF AMERICA against the DISASTROUS POLICIES of the stone cold MARXIST Obami Salaami....and helped form the TEA PARTY which is annihilating you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds and causing you to shit in your pants every time you even think of THE GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT: SARAH PALIN !!!

Could that POS Messiah of yours match Gov Palin's accomplishments as a "Community Organizer" working for the CRIMINALLY CORRUPT ACORN, rising METEORICALLY thru the ranks of the MOST CORRUPT MAFIA/COMMIE RIDDEN POLITICAL MACHINE INOUR COUNTRY, and as a Senator, palling around with that UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers having been instructed for TWENTY YEARS by the Black Racist Whackjob Wright, who in The Political Charlatan's own words, was his "pastor, friend, and mentor" ?????

And you have the unmitigated, unadulterated GALL to criticize Sarah Palin who, at least, didn't have a crazed mommy who hated her own race (according to Obami Salaami) and was a whacked out Commie, together with that falling down drunk Commie husband....and whose maternal grandfather was a stone cold Commie who introduced your idol to the Notorious Commie Frank Marshall Davis, the future mentor of that sleazebag you helped vote in as the President of the United States of America to America's everlasting shame !!!

guatama finally has the mother of all tantrums
ExplodingHead.jpg

Yep. He sure did.

I like Palin. I think she's a smart, savvy lady.

Even if she does run for Prez she would still have to get the nomination. Somehow I don't think she would.

As for resume's.

Hers looks a hell of a lot better than OL'BO's. LOL

BTW Mags, love your dog. Basenji???

Not a damn thing is wrong with that picture, you Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard douchebag.

She resigned her position as Governor and devoted herself to become a NATIONAL FORCE galvanizing the MAINSTREAM OF AMERICA against the DISASTROUS POLICIES of the stone cold MARXIST Obami Salaami....and helped form the TEA PARTY which is annihilating you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds and causing you to shit in your pants every time you even think of THE GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT: SARAH PALIN !!!

Could that POS Messiah of yours match Gov Palin's accomplishments as a "Community Organizer" working for the CRIMINALLY CORRUPT ACORN, rising METEORICALLY thru the ranks of the MOST CORRUPT MAFIA/COMMIE RIDDEN POLITICAL MACHINE INOUR COUNTRY, and as a Senator, palling around with that UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers having been instructed for TWENTY YEARS by the Black Racist Whackjob Wright, who in The Political Charlatan's own words, was his "pastor, friend, and mentor" ?????

And you have the unmitigated, unadulterated GALL to criticize Sarah Palin who, at least, didn't have a crazed mommy who hated her own race (according to Obami Salaami) and was a whacked out Commie, together with that falling down drunk Commie husband....and whose maternal grandfather was a stone cold Commie who introduced your idol to the Notorious Commie Frank Marshall Davis, the future mentor of that sleazebag you helped vote in as the President of the United States of America to America's everlasting shame !!!

^This message brought to you as a public service message from the Office of National Drug Control Policy:

Drugs are bad. Don't do drugs.

Claudette said:
BTW Mags, love your dog. Basenji???

Not my dog-- Just a funny picture, I thought. Cats AND DOGS can be so expressive. I was looking at funny dog pics one day when I was bored. At the time I thought it was just another mutt, but looks like you're right.

Forum List

Back