Palin says she is not a quitter = Comedy Gold!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
"I am not a quitter. I am a fighter," Palin told CNN on Monday while on a family fishing trip
She resigned because of the tremendous pressure, time and financial burden of a litany of ethics complaints in the past several months, she said. The complaints were without merit and took away from the job she wanted to do for Alaskans, Palin said.
Palin says she is not a quitter

The governor needed a break after being "on duty now for two and a half years solid," [her lawyer said].
I look forward to her campaign for president. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She resigned because of the tremendous pressure, time and financial burden of a litany of ethics complaints in the past several months, she said. The complaints were without merit and took away from the job she wanted to do for Alaskans, Palin said.

Sounds similar to the shit that a President has to face.

Sounds similar to the shit that a President has to face.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM]YouTube - Under Pressure[/ame]

She has her issues just like anyone else. I say just leave her alone to prioritize whatever they are. I saw Todd holding their Downs child during Andrea Mitchell's interview, and it broke my heart. Palin isn't ready for prime time politically, so I wish the media would just give her a break.

Too bad for her. I think she shot herself in the foot if she has desires to run for President. This wasn't a good political move in my humble opinion. On one hand, if what she is saying is her true beliefs, I can understand that. On the other hand though, I want my President to be able to stand up to this kind of stuff. Unless there is something hiding in the weeds that hasn't come to the surface yet concerning Sarah Palin, I think for the most part her political career is ending. I would have voted for her if she ran for President. I voted for her when she ran for Vice-President. Now, I couldn't vote for her. I don't like quitters. I think she had a pretty promising political future. She's bright and she has some good ideas - in spite of what the press and others have to say about her. She committed political suicide though. It's over for her I believe. I think all the jokes on late night tv and SNL are just going to get worse now.

She has her issues just like anyone else. I say just leave her alone to prioritize whatever they are. I saw Todd holding their Downs child during Andrea Mitchell's interview, and it broke my heart. Palin isn't ready for prime time politically, so I wish the media would just give her a break.

She knew what she was doing when she accepted the VP offer from McCain. She chose the VP spot over her family and state, simple as that.

I saw a little of her interview this morning.

That analogy to the basketball team was so funny the other day and I noticed she was attempting to use her teacher voice again today.

I loved the Bush analogies as well. :lol:

I agree she's not ready for prime time. I also agree with Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan that she should have stepped out of the spotlight, stayed gov and come back in 2012. But she didn't want to do that.

But why would they "give her a break" when she keeps demanding that they pay attention to her?

No offense, Maggie...but if they don't want the media attention why was Todd interviewing on television? :lol: And using Trig as a prop?

I have tried my best to stay away from Palin in general as Republican , frankly I'm actually happy she resigned. It's about time that we move on from Sarah Palin it has been my belief that while she may mean well perhaps, she is no where near qualified for national office. I place her in the same catagory for different reasons as I do Barack Obama as far as qualifications, however I do give Obama credit for a few things, and that is he knows how to market himeself well and Palin clearly does not. I will say this as well. There has clearly been a double standard that at times Palin has brought on herself , however having said that, if she had been a democrat in come instances there would have been a loud cry in the media about some of the coverage. I recall all the cries of "Chelsea is out of BOUNDS" that sort of thing however the media has made good sport of her family and in a shameless manner. This though in and of itself does not make Palin a better political figure in my mind, and hopefully she will fade intp the lecture circuit and make way for qualified people that have a clear and intelligent message to send.

I agree she's not ready for prime time. I also agree with Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan that she should have stepped out of the spotlight, stayed gov and come back in 2012. But she didn't want to do that.

But why would they "give her a break" when she keeps demanding that they pay attention to her?

Yeah, I think her speech was bizarre too...All the stuff about being such a visionary???

Of course she HAD to accept McCain's offer for the VP candidacy, but after the election was over, she should have just gone back to doing the job she was actually elected to do.

The media scrutiny and personal pressure are just par for the political course and now she just looks like a quitter who is acting like a victim. Not a good impression at all.

No offense, Maggie...but if they don't want the media attention why was Todd interviewing on television? :lol: And using Trig as a prop?

Yeah yeah, I know. Good arguments all. She's not going to amount to a hill of beans, so Sarah Palin's political future, or not, should be the least of anyone's problems these days.

I guess between Sarah Palin and Michael Jackson saturating the news, I'm just sick of it. To me, it just shows the rest of the world what our idiotic priorities are over here.

i'm telling you.. Palin is one potatoe away from becoming the next Quayle.

Yeah yeah, I know. Good arguments all. She's not going to amount to a hill of beans, so Sarah Palin's political future, or not, should be the least of anyone's problems these days.

I guess between Sarah Palin and Michael Jackson saturating the news, I'm just sick of it. To me, it just shows the rest of the world what our idiotic priorities are over here.

Obamacare is not being discussed in the news because of Sarah Palin and Michael Jackson. How fortuitous for Obama.

Forum List

Back