Palin Says Obama Will Ban Guns

And yet against the wishes of the people he jammed health care down our throats and is spending more and faster then Bush ever did. Go figure.

Except the majority of Americans supported Health Care Reform, and even the majority supported the bill.

No they did not. And we shall see the results in November.

Agreed. And the list against has grown ever larger against it with 19 States that have joined the Florida Lawsuit against it.

Yes, they did. Now you see Republicans campaigning on repealing only certain things. The GOP is not going to repeal this bill. Good luck trying to find someone willing to repeal the getting rid of pre-existing conditions. :thup:

Though I wonder if you realize that if the GOP wins the Congress back, Obama is pretty much guaranteed a second term.

Yes, they did. Now you see Republicans campaigning on repealing only certain things. The GOP is not going to repeal this bill. Good luck trying to find someone willing to repeal the getting rid of pre-existing conditions. :thup:

Though I wonder if you realize that if the GOP wins the Congress back, Obama is pretty much guaranteed a second term.

You're so full of shit doggie.

"The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone poll, taken Friday and Saturday nights, shows that 41% of likely voters favor the health care plan. Fifty-four percent (54%) are opposed."

SOURCE

You're spouting partisan nonsense. They knew it was bad. Why else did Bammy have to make several trips to the 'Hill' to confront those "on the fence"? What did he promise them after they were voted out of office by voting for the nonsense?

You aren't very well read on this stuff...and it shows.

But wanting and pursuing are two very different things. I think they might want it, but they won't be able to do it short of a 2nd constitutional convention.

But if that is the case, "Democrats can only take my guns if they can pry it from my cold dead hands!"

You're so full of shit doggie.

"The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone poll, taken Friday and Saturday nights, shows that 41% of likely voters favor the health care plan. Fifty-four percent (54%) are opposed."

SOURCE

You're spouting partisan nonsense. They knew it was bad. Why else did Bammy have to make several trips to the 'Hill' to confront those "on the fence"? What did he promise them after they were voted out of office by voting for the nonsense?

You aren't very well read on this stuff...and it shows.

Old poll is old. Find something recent.

Forum List

Back