Palin says media easier on Kennedy because of class.

You are the only one in denial, Manipoo.

Obama's skin color had absolutely nothing to do with why I voted for him. And it saddens me to learn that it did have to do with why you voted for him. I wouldn't have expected that from you.

Obama's skin color had absolutely nothing to do with why I voted for him. And it saddens me to learn that it did have to do with why you voted for him. I wouldn't have expected that from you.
lol, I never once said that or insinuated that you stupid fucking idiot. :lol::lol::lol: Guilty conscience?

lol, I never once said that or insinuated that.

You sure did.

You said Obama wouldn't be president if he wasn't black. You've previously admitted to voting for him. Are you suggesting your vote for him wasn't about skin color but everyone else's was? That's a little arrogant to say the least.

You sure did.

You said Obama wouldn't be president if he wasn't black. You've previously admitted to voting for him. Are you suggesting your vote for him wasn't about skin color but everyone else's was? That's a little arrogant to say the least.
Nope. I voted for him because Palin wasn't his VP.

He wouldn't be president if he wasn't black AND a good speaker. And Hillary wouldn't have gotten so far if she wasn't a woman AND well known. There's nothing wrong with that and none of it means either one wouldn't, or won't, make a good president. You mistake perks of placement as being the only qualification when in reality they are just the icing on the cake. Just like being tall or beautiful helps your career...sometimes being black or female or a white male does the same.

What State have you served as Governor in? You dipshits that judge people on the way they speak are the imbeciles. Why not criticize Osama for all of his ahhhs, if he doesn't have a speech written for him on a teleprompter, he's lost.
Look at how you speak......"will this woman never", do you sit on a porch playing a banjo bubba?

I didn't judge her on the way she spoke, but what she said...

Hey, you're the Texan...I thought you grew up on duelling banjo's...

No doubt about it, it is the fault of the questioners and her handlers and not Sarah's fault, listen to how unfair they were to her with these trick questions and how deeply probing and profound her replies were, if only they would have been shown on TV. That bad old media again, shame on you, shame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg]YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E]YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qppZnw9nEGw]YouTube - Couric/ Palin CBS interview: exclusive outtakes![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ]YouTube - CBS Sarah Palin interview[/ame]

Not at all. Palin was excoriated in the leftist press. Kennedy has not been. The only difference is not class, it's party. I disagree with Palin's assessment of the situation. It's a case of the old greasy Democratic party greasing another palm as payback for her support in getting the obamalama elected. That and Cuomo had the audacity to divorce a Kennedy cousin!

If Palin had said 'You know', 200 times in one interview, that would have been the lead story on every TV news channel, every radio news broadcast and on the front page of every newspaper.

If Palin had said 'You know', 200 times in one interview, that would have been the lead story on every TV news channel, every radio news broadcast and on the front page of every newspaper.

We even the Kennedy story down here about her 'you know's', so it was a prominent story. That aside, Palin was a 'you betcha' kinda chick...

He wouldn't be president if he wasn't black.

That makes no logical sense whatsoever. Are you aware of the fact that he's the first black person elected president? This strongly suggests that he was elected in spite of being black, not because of it. Of course it's a subjective matter of opinion, but yours really makes you look stupid...no offense.

Certainly. The media labeled her with 'rural' class. Ya know, those that still hunt protein and gather fruits.

How many moose threads?

She really has a point, Caroline Kennedy has zilch experience in government, especially the skills necessary for Senate. Palin has "some" for executive branch, at least she knew the first Article of the Constitution dealt with the legislative branch, which beats out Biden.

Certainly. The media labeled her with 'rural' class. Ya know, those that still hunt protein and gather fruits.

How many moose threads?

She really has a point, Caroline Kennedy has zilch experience in government, especially the skills necessary for Senate. Palin has "some" for executive branch, at least she knew the first Article of the Constitution dealt with the legislative branch, which beats out Biden.

Palin labeled HERSELF "rural class" and then proceded to call those areas that were rural the "pro-America parts of the country". Her campaign was intentionally anti-intellectual and anti-smart. she postured, and you-betcha'd and winked and talked about pitbulls and lipstick.

huge difference too, between being one of 100 and wanting the number two spot to a guy in his 70's who had cancer repeatedly.

We even the Kennedy story down here about her 'you know's', so it was a prominent story. That aside, Palin was a 'you betcha' kinda chick...

What, she said 'you betcha' a few times in an interview? And that's what you remember? It wasn't like she said it 200 times.

Not even close to 200.
Did you have the debate on a loop?

I didn't say she said it 200 times.

But at least the "you knows" are an involuntary nervous tic. One that many many people do. Palin's "you betchas" were purposely crafted which makes them a lot worse IMO.

Palin labeled HERSELF "rural class" and then proceded to call those areas that were rural the "pro-America parts of the country". Her campaign was intentionally anti-intellectual and anti-smart. she postured, and you-betcha'd and winked and talked about pitbulls and lipstick.

huge difference too, between being one of 100 and wanting the number two spot to a guy in his 70's who had cancer repeatedly.

Do I note a bit of defense about Biden? Hmmm? Hey according to many, he really could be a quick fill in, security and all...

Not at all. Palin was excoriated in the leftist press. Kennedy has not been. The only difference is not class, it's party. I disagree with Palin's assessment of the situation. It's a case of the old greasy Democratic party greasing another palm as payback for her support in getting the obamalama elected. That and Cuomo had the audacity to divorce a Kennedy cousin!

Well, the politicians of New York are going to make that choice, and neither you nor I will have any input. Hell, if they wanted to grease a hand that helped get President Obama elected, they would add a significant amount to Palin's bank account. As a matter of fact, they should make a significant contribution to the war chest for her to make a run at the Presidency in 2012.

Forum List

Back