Palin says media easier on Kennedy because of class.

Not at all. Palin was excoriated in the leftist press. Kennedy has not been. The only difference is not class, it's party. I disagree with Palin's assessment of the situation. It's a case of the old greasy Democratic party greasing another palm as payback for her support in getting the obamalama elected. That and Cuomo had the audacity to divorce a Kennedy cousin!

Palin got killed cause - newsflash - she a MORON!!!!! an IDIOT!!!! one who is embarrassing to all women

The fact that Palin was wholly unqualified to be VPOTUS had nothing whatever to do with the fact that Caroline Kennedy is being given enormous breaks by the Media.

Ask yourself the following...if CK weren't connected to the famous Kennedy clan, would she even be considered for the position she is trying to get?

I think anyone who is being honest would agree she would not.

Has the press seriously questioned her credentials for assuming that office?

Of course they have not.

All that having been said, I don't doubt she can be an effective Senator.

To be perfectly frank, anybody with a halfway decent IQ could be a decent Senator if they set their mind to it.

It's not like you have to know anything, after all.

Like most of these elective political positions, its the on-the-job-training where people either become somebody worthwhile and use their staff to help them find the right way to vote, or they stay in the back benches and follows orders for their party whips.

Half the people on this board could probably be good Senators if we set out to be.

Only we do not have the political and social contacts that CK can bring with her if she assumes that office.

Last edited:
I am SO sick and tired of hearing this woman complain. She is setting back the women's movements by decades if she continues. This woman was a heartbeat away from being President of the United States and she could barely stand up to the media. Now she's up there in Alaska, crying her eyes out over how unfairly the media treated her. Guess what, lady? You become POTUS, you're going to have to deal with a lot worse people than the liberal media. You'd have to deal with people who want to DESTROY America. You're going to have to make real tough decisions to send combat troops into missions where they're not going to make it out. You're going to have negotiate treaties with foreign countries who want their flag raised in Washington DC. And you're bitching and moaning about Couric and Fey? Are you serious?

Do me a favor, Palin. Stay up there in Wasilla and go hunt moose. We'll be busy dealing with real life problems down here in the lower 48.

What a pussy.

What a pussy.

Actually DavidS, she does possess one.

I doubt that you have ever seen one except in a magazine

Since no self respecting woman will ever show you hers.

Those plastic blow-up dolls you date don't have one.

Your only hope to ever see a real one, would be to rent a Hooker.

But you are way too cheap to ever do that!!! :lol:

Actually DavidS, she does possess one.

I doubt that you have ever seen one except in a magazine

Since no self respecting woman will ever show you hers.

Those plastic blow-up dolls you date don't have one.

Your only hope to ever see a real one, would be to rent a Hooker.

But you are way too cheap to ever do that!!! :lol:

dude, you're following me around like a pedophile on here. go off and condemn israel or something. leave me alone.

"In any case, Palin reports that she much preferred her last stop, the University of Idaho, “because it was much like Alaska yet still ‘Outside.’”

Idaho; Where White Is STILL Right!

91d13b51777ed9ff315084be21372a9d.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back