Palin says media easier on Kennedy because of class.

Here is what I've learned from the media about Caroline Kennedy:

She's rich and elitist
She is one of these people that says "you know" constantly
She has no experience

If that is being kind I must admit I am amazed.

Palin whining that the media was harsh on her is like Bozo the Clown asking why people laugh at him.

WTF is she whining about? The media has panned some of those Kennedy appearances.

Here's another great example of palin whining. She wanted to throw her hands up and cry "no mas" after day one of the Couric interview. But the campaign forced her to go back and do day two of the interview:

In an excerpt of the interview Ziegler posted to YouTube, Palin blamed her campaign for the disastrous Katie Couric interviews:

PALIN: My question to the campaign was after it didn't go well the first day, why were we going to go back for more? And because of however it works in, you know, that upper echelon of power brokering in the media and with spokespersons and all, it was told me that yeah we were gonna go back for more. And going back for more was not a wise decision either.

thinkprogress.org

Not at all. Palin was excoriated in the leftist press. Kennedy has not been. The only difference is not class, it's party. I disagree with Palin's assessment of the situation. It's a case of the old greasy Democratic party greasing another palm as payback for her support in getting the obamalama elected. That and Cuomo had the audacity to divorce a Kennedy cousin!

will this woman never fade back in the woodwork from which she came...palin has no class...just listen to her

What State have you served as Governor in? You dipshits that judge people on the way they speak are the imbeciles. Why not criticize Osama for all of his ahhhs, if he doesn't have a speech written for him on a teleprompter, he's lost.
Look at how you speak......"will this woman never", do you sit on a porch playing a banjo bubba?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Comparing the treatment of a VP candidate to a potential Senate appointee is pretty stupid to begin with. But I agree with Ravi. I've not seen Kennedy treated easily by the media.

We need to be honest, if her name was Ann Smith, she would never be considered for Senate. The return of Camelot has a lot to do with her appeal. Look at the positive side. From all accounts, she was far more intellectual than her brother. Had he not been killed, he may be the "annointed one." You think?

We need to be honest, if her name was Ann Smith, she would never be considered for Senate. The return of Camelot has a lot to do with her appeal. Look at the positive side. From all accounts, she was far more intellectual than her brother. Had he not been killed, he may be the "annointed one." You think?

Well he sure as hell was better looking!

I disagree.

Of course if you said Hillary if she wasn't a woman and former first lady, well...

Bullshit, Obamasama wouldn't have gotten into Harvard, much less through it without his skin color. That is all he has besides Soros's hand deep up his ass and liberal white guilt syndrome.

Hillary is also a joke, a door mat that lets a pile of shit like Billy Bob walk all over her.

eek. I'm going to agree with Palin. Princess Caroline has been adored by the media. Palin was ripped to shreds. Palin deserved to be ripped to shreds because she was an incompetent idiot. So is Princess Caroline.

Go dress up for some charity events, ok, Mrs Kennedy? Stay out of ny politics. The media has been a darling to her and she doesn't deserve a single shred of it. Cuomo for Senator.

Here is what I've learned from the media about Caroline Kennedy:

She's rich and elitist
She is one of these people that says "you know" constantly
She has no experience

With 'qualifications' like these, no wonder Congress is full of idiots. We truly are in for long and rough ride.

Bullshit, Obamasama wouldn't have gotten into Harvard, much less through it without his skin color. That is all he has besides Soros's hand deep up his ass and liberal white guilt syndrome.

Hillary is also a joke, a door mat that lets a pile of shit like Billy Bob walk all over her.

Ahhh, the bitterness. What a difference 8 years of an idiot in the White House makes...priceless...:clap2:

eek. I'm going to agree with Palin. Princess Caroline has been adored by the media. Palin was ripped to shreds. Palin deserved to be ripped to shreds because she was an incompetent idiot. So is Princess Caroline.

Go dress up for some charity events, ok, Mrs Kennedy? Stay out of ny politics. The media has been a darling to her and she doesn't deserve a single shred of it. Cuomo for Senator.

Caroline hasn't even be nominated yet. Her name is simply under consideration.

Let's wait to have a heart attack until and if she's nominated.

Personally, I'd like to see a better qualified female, or that Cuomo dude get nominated. But, its not my state, so I guess I can't really say shit :lol:

Bullshit, Obamasama wouldn't have gotten into Harvard, much less through it without his skin color.

That's your opinion, not a fact. And in my opinion, not only are you wrong, but your opinion on the matter is reflective of your racism.

Forum List

Back