Palin resignation COST Alaska big money

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Palin Resignation Costs Alaska

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Early estimates put the cost of Sarah Palin's midterm resignation as Alaska governor at a minimum of $40,000, not including a special legislative session partly linked to her departure.
The preliminary figures obtained by The Associated Press through a public records request show it cost the state almost $14,100 for the July 26 swearing-in ceremony of new Gov. Sean Parnell.

The price tag for moving Palin – the former GOP vice presidential candidate – and her family from the governor's mansion in Juneau amounted to roughly $3,328.

Palin's spokeswoman, Meghan Stapleton, says suggesting the resignation cost the state is "incredibly misleading." She says the resignation ceremony was added to a previously scheduled governor's picnic and was organized by the lieutenant governor's office.

The tally doesn't include the estimated $100,000 it cost for a one-day special session last month in which lawmakers approved Palin's pick to replace Parnell as lieutenant governor and overrode her veto of federal stimulus funds intended for energy efficiency projects.

Palin resignation COST Alaska big money.

Imagine how much she would cost this country if she became president? She makes Bush and McCain seem like Archimedes and Einstein.

lol. PDS at it again.

I saw this on the yahoo homepage and knew that david, "Mr. I'm out of here" S would be here with his usual faux outrage. :lol:

lol. PDS at it again.

I saw this on the yahoo homepage and knew that david, "Mr. I'm out of here" S would be here with his usual faux outrage. :lol:

I think Sarah Palin is the literal interpretation of the Devil Wears Prada or whatever other expensive clothes she got.

It goes nearly 15,000 or a swearing in ceramony????

Seriously, this has much more to do with the ludicrous spending of government than Palin.

I could do a swearing in ceramony for practically nothing.

David, David are you there boy? Take a hint Sarah Palin has a life outside of politics, you should follow her example and get outside of hers. At this stage of the game she is no longer.

Hell it probably costs us more than that every time your hero farts.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Early estimates put the cost of Sarah Palin's midterm resignation as Alaska governor at a minimum of $40,000, not including a special legislative session partly linked to her departure.
The preliminary figures obtained by The Associated Press through a public records request show it cost the state almost $14,100 for the July 26 swearing-in ceremony of new Gov. Sean Parnell.

The price tag for moving Palin – the former GOP vice presidential candidate – and her family from the governor's mansion in Juneau amounted to roughly $3,328.

Palin's spokeswoman, Meghan Stapleton, says suggesting the resignation cost the state is "incredibly misleading." She says the resignation ceremony was added to a previously scheduled governor's picnic and was organized by the lieutenant governor's office.

The tally doesn't include the estimated $100,000 it cost for a one-day special session last month in which lawmakers approved Palin's pick to replace Parnell as lieutenant governor and overrode her veto of federal stimulus funds intended for energy efficiency projects.

Is this a fucking joke?

Moving expenses? And the "Roughly" but we'll give the figure to the dollar.

PDS: Until there is a cure just laugh at the people who claim they're not infected. It's a twofer: It makes them look ridiculous and you'll have fun laughing at them.

wow a whole 40k huh? and to think through all the phoney lawsuites the Palin family lost 500k

Already a thread on this. Now perhaps you can answer me.... How much did it cost when the New York Governor was forced to resign due to fucking around with prostitutes? Why didn't the MSM feel a need to tell us THAT cost? How much did it cost to swear in the New Governor? How much did it cost to move the old Governor? How much were the costs of HIS resignation? And why are we being told of Palin's but not one mention of any Democrat that resigns? Or goes to JAIL.

! can live with $40,000...hell of a lot less than the illegal muslim flying half a dozen jets to the other side of the world so he can kiss Arab leader's asses and send his wife and kids on a European shopping spree...and I dont see the people of Alaska crying about this...are you from Alaska?....if so, then that makes one...

Forum List

Back