Palin Reportedly Quits Bus Tour Halfway Through

Sarah Palin Reportedly Quits Bus Tour Halfway Through | TPMDC

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.
<more>

Apparently when the national coverage dried up, the trip lost its charm.

Apparently when you post about that which you know nothing about you look like a complete idiot.

Palin was summoned for jury duty in Alaska.

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.
<more>

Apparently when the national coverage dried up, the trip lost its charm.

Apparently when you post about that which you know nothing about you look like a complete idiot.

Palin was summoned for jury duty in Alaska.

Don't you know about jury duty weeks, or months in advance before you actually have to go? :cuckoo:

Isn't choice a great thing? Freedom is a great thing.

Palin is pro-choice now?

Conservatives have always been pro choice. We are just anti abortion because it eliminates choice from innocent children.

See, we like empowering individuals with power. Particularly those who can't speak on their own behalf.

<more>

Get a life you stupid fuck.

The Lame Stream Media can't find their ass with both hands and just make shit up when it comes to Palin

First thing you have to ask yourself when you see a Palin story is, "Did they LMSM just make this up?"

Because, they totally fabricated this bullshit.

Oh, and there's already a thread on this.

Oh and congrats

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

i thought the o/p was kidding.

apparently not...

Less than a month after she appeared poised to shake up the Republican presidential campaign, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has once again receded from the 2012 limelight.

When Palin launched her "One Nation" bus tour on Memorial Day amid a swirl of media attention and excitement from her fervent fan base, many political observers who had once dismissed her were reminded of the jolt that her candidacy could provide to what has thus far been a relatively sleepy GOP nominating fight

.RealClearPolitics - Palin Bus Tour Takes Extended Pit Stop

poor frank...all his hopes and dreams dashed... . :cuckoo:

apparently not...

Less than a month after she appeared poised to shake up the Republican presidential campaign, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has once again receded from the 2012 limelight.

When Palin launched her "One Nation" bus tour on Memorial Day amid a swirl of media attention and excitement from her fervent fan base, many political observers who had once dismissed her were reminded of the jolt that her candidacy could provide to what has thus far been a relatively sleepy GOP nominating fight

Clue: Get one today.

*Sigh* Reports of Tour Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated | Facebook
*Sigh* Reports of Tour Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
by Sarah Palin on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 7:14pm
Imagine our surprise when reading media reports today that the “One Nation Tour” has been cancelled. Why didn’t anyone tell me? Oh, wait, that’s because it hasn’t been cancelled. (Good ol' media... you never cease to amaze!)

As I said myself at the end of the east coast leg of the tour, the summer is long, and I’m looking forward to hitting the open road again. The coming weeks are tight because civic duty calls (like most everyone else, even former governors get called up for jury duty) and I look forward to doing my part just like every other Alaskan.

I wouldn’t think it to be such a slow news day that, what with numerous wars and serious economic woes concerning Americans, a bus is driving news stories today. The next leg of the tour continues when the time comes. In the meantime, no one should jump to conclusions – certainly not the media with their long track record of getting things wrong or just making things up.

- Sarah Palin

Instead of calling Palin the Lame Lib Media writes the article first

But instead of painting Palin in a bad light, they pain themselves in a worse light.

Gee, I wonder why LMSM readership is falling off a cliff?

apparently not...

Clue: Get one today.

*Sigh* Reports of Tour Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated | Facebook
*Sigh* Reports of Tour Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
by Sarah Palin on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 7:14pm
Imagine our surprise when reading media reports today that the “One Nation Tour” has been cancelled. Why didn’t anyone tell me? Oh, wait, that’s because it hasn’t been cancelled. (Good ol' media... you never cease to amaze!)

As I said myself at the end of the east coast leg of the tour, the summer is long, and I’m looking forward to hitting the open road again. The coming weeks are tight because civic duty calls (like most everyone else, even former governors get called up for jury duty) and I look forward to doing my part just like every other Alaskan.

I wouldn’t think it to be such a slow news day that, what with numerous wars and serious economic woes concerning Americans, a bus is driving news stories today. The next leg of the tour continues when the time comes. In the meantime, no one should jump to conclusions – certainly not the media with their long track record of getting things wrong or just making things up.

- Sarah Palin

And then she cited a Foxnews report to make her case that the media was getting it wrong lol.

Forum List

Back