Palin Rejects Global Warming

The title, although not explicit, definitely implies man made. To assume from the title that Palin simply denied that the temperature of the earth is increasing would require either you to be an idiot or for you to think she was. I think she’s just misguided. You I have yet to decide about, being new here :)

LOL. The title states she does not believe in Global Warming, with no caveat at all. That is the mantra of the left, when someone tells them they have no proof that man is causing global warming they claim we do not believe it is happening at all.

It is disengenious and purposefully so. The intent is to convey a false, misleading thought. Just as claiming every one that provides evidence that indicates man may not be causing it or that the theories claiming we are are flawed must all be on Big oils payroll.

I think that the dems are smarter than driving the economy off a cliff over some desire to be fascist green state. They won't do that. There are too many options for going green that don't involve a heavy cost (ie taxation).

The problem for me is that I DON'T have the same trust that you have in a political party and the Democrats method of going green is heavy taxation that will hit more than the rich. Taxation of corporations is taken out of OUR wallets. They will take money out of YOUR pocket to subsidize an " industry" run by someone like Al Gore.

The title, although not explicit, definitely implies man made. To assume from the title that Palin simply denied that the temperature of the earth is increasing would require either you to be an idiot or for you to think she was. I think she’s just misguided. You I have yet to decide about, being new here :)
and that was exactly what the OP was trying to convey

i thought she announced plans to create a
new sub-cabinet group of advisors, to address climate
change and reduce greenhouse gas emissions within Alaska.

He's just mad because Labor Day delays his government check.

Wanna talk about my Disability retirement again? Once again you fucking retard, I EARNED it per the CONTRACT for work I made with the Government, a Job I held for 15 years 11 months with another 11 months of other service time added ( army/National Guard). I worked at a job that equired I give and be ready 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year for ANY thing they Government wanted me to do.

The contract stipulated that at 20 years I could retire or that if injured or disabled I could qualify after proper review by a board of Doctors and another board of Marine Corps Officers for disability retirement.

Now remind me how you think all retirement plans from all employers are hand outs. Fucking moron.

Wanna talk about my Disability retirement again? Once again you fucking retard, I EARNED it per the CONTRACT for work I made with the Government, a Job I held for 15 years 11 months with another 11 months of other service time added ( army/National Guard). I worked at a job that equired I give and be ready 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year for ANY thing they Government wanted me to do.

The contract stipulated that at 20 years I could retire or that if injured or disabled I could qualify after proper review by a board of Doctors and another board of Marine Corps Officers for disability retirement.

Now remind me how you think all retirement plans from all employers are hand outs. Fucking moron.

Don't get your panties in bunch. You are probably one of the few that earned their pension.

I know one ex-marine who is on disability who just finished putting a new roof on his house. I watched him drag a pallet of roofing shingles up a latter by himself. Some disability.

Don't get your panties in bunch. You are probably one of the few that earned their pension.

I know one ex-marine who is on disability who just finished putting a new roof on his house. I watched him drag a pallet of roofing shingles up a latter by himself. Some disability.
do you know what HIS disability is?

or how much pain he went through doing that roof work?
or maybe he had to do it because he couldnt afford to pay someone to do it for him

do you know what HIS disability is?

or how much pain he went through doing that roof work?
or maybe he had to do it because he couldnt afford to pay someone to do it for him

He has tons of money, he's just a cheap bastard.

Everybody wants a handout from the government. The military are no different.

He has tons of money, he's just a cheap bastard.

Everybody wants a handout from the government. The military are no different.

The Government has a process. First a doctor must certify your are disabled and provide a statement as to how much disability percent they believe you are. Then a review board of doctors reviews the findings and certifies their findings. This is followed by a Board of Marine Officers that are not doctors concurring with the finds ( or rejecting them).

Once that process is finished you spend 5 years on temporary disabled list being reviewed every 18 months to verify the condition has not improved. After 5 years if still certified you receive Permanent retirement.

The entire process is designed to PREVENT paying if at all possible.

The current standard is 30 percent, if you are below 30 percent they do not retire you but rather pay you a lump sum payment and discharge you, where upon you go to the VA for their process. If you are at 30 percent they may or may not retire you or pay you a lump sum payment. Over 30 percent they generally retire you.

The Government has a process. First a doctor must certify your are disabled and provide a statement as to how much disability percent they believe you are. Then a review board of doctors reviews the findings and certifies their findings. This is followed by a Board of Marine Officers that are not doctors concurring with the finds ( or rejecting them).

Once that process is finished you spend 5 years on temporary disabled list being reviewed every 18 months to verify the condition has not improved. After 5 years if still certified you receive Permanent retirement.

The entire process is designed to PREVENT paying if at all possible.

The current standard is 30 percent, if you are below 30 percent they do not retire you but rather pay you a lump sum payment and discharge you, where upon you go to the VA for their process. If you are at 30 percent they may or may not retire you or pay you a lump sum payment. Over 30 percent they generally retire you.
he doesnt care about government handouts
if he did, he wouldnt be supporting Obama

did you notice how he dodged my questions

Tell ya what SPORT, you stop being an ass, calling us queer, stupid, idiot, sport and all the other terms you use and maybe we will stop calling you names as well. Ehh SPORT?

Apology accepted.

No go ye and sin no more.

Neo Cons are only slightly right on some issues and moderate to left on others.

Palin is a CONSERVATIVE.

I agree with your point about neocons. Your definition is accurate and Palin is not a neo con.

But while Palin may have many conservative viewpoints, she is not a true conservative.

Any politician who goes after and takes as much federal funding as possible for "pet" projects in their state is much more "liberal" than conservative in my book.

The fact that Palin gladly accepted federal dollars for the bridge to nowhere and only turned against the project when she realized a growing public outcry for the pork barrel spending meant she wouldn't be able to finish the bridge means she is not a true conservative in my book.

What has happened to the true conservative party? You know, the one which believes in less government, no pork barrel dollars, and reduced spending?

That conservative party is long dead and now true conservatives no longer have a party which is a shame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back