Palin question

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm working my way through the sitcom list, and so far the closest is Mimi from Drew Carey. Not quite the right whine in her voice though.

sigh

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm working my way through the sitcom list, and so far the closest is Mimi from Drew Carey. Not quite the right whine in her voice though.

sigh
Thanks now I can't stop thinking about it!

Really, you find Elaine annoying???

Well if annoying is what you're mainly looking for, than I'm probably wrong because I don't find anything about her to be annoying. I find her to be incredibly sexy, to be honest.

Well if annoying is what you're mainly looking for, than I'm probably wrong because I don't find anything about her to be annoying. I find her to be incredibly sexy, to be honest.
I actually get drawn into her new show, it can be quite hilarious sometimes! Caroline Rhea

I actually get drawn into her new show, it can be quite hilarious sometimes! Caroline Rhea

Yeah Caroline Rhea, that could be it!

Is that it Rav?

Oh, and Elaine looks sexier than ever in that new show btw.

There is some actress or tv personality that Palin reminds me of...someone with a kind of whiny voice and a negative attitude that's always complaining about something. Help me think who it is. I'm stuck on Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr, but neither one is right.

Thanks for any help!

LOL that this is 4 pages.

Good one Ravi! :eusa_clap:

Yeah Caroline Rhea, that could be it!

Is that it Rav?

Oh, and Elaine looks sexier than ever in that new show btw.
Who did you mean was sexy, Elaine or Palin?

No, even though Caroline can be annoying, she's not that annoying or whiny.

Who did you mean was sexy, Elaine or Palin?

No, even though Caroline can be annoying, she's not that annoying or whiny.

Elaine. But I wouldn't kick Palin out of bed for eating crackers.

Forum List

Back