Palin Power - It's Real

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The Times Online UK has a take on the quickly growing "Palin Power " phenomena. This Palin Power does appear real folks...

__

November 20, 2009

Publicity tour turns fresh page on ‘Palin Power’

They had been waiting for more than 24 hours, camped out on the pavements in a frigid Michigan chill. Stepping off her bus, in four-inch heels, black skirt and red blazer, came their heroine — clutching baby Trig. A roar went up, acclaiming the woman who they passionately believe is going to save America.

...Should anybody have doubts about what a potent political force Mrs Palin is — and what a formidable candidate she would pose if she chose to run in the next Republican presidential primary — attending this inaugural book signing in Grand Rapids, Michigan, would dispel them.

There were “I love Sarah Palin” T-shirts, “Palin Power” posters above moose heads, “Team Sarah” jumpers, children in pushchairs, octogenarians in wheelchairs and thousands of “Sarah Palin for President” badges.

...Global warming was “horse****”, one man said. Another said that he was “sick of all these bull****” politicians — she’s the straight-shooter we need”.

These people were passionate about Mrs Palin, just like the hundreds of thousands who turned out to see her at rallies last year when she ignited the presidential race after being chosen by John McCain as his running-mate. Polls showed that she ultimately hurt the Republican ticket — a disastrous interview with CBS’s Katie Couric inflicted lasting damage — but since then her political brand has only become more potent.

“2012? What are the possibilities?” one reporter asked Mrs Palin as she worked the rope line to the country music anthem Only in America. “Not rulin’ it out. Not closin’ any doors,” she replied.

Full article here:

Publicity tour turns fresh page on ‘Palin Power’ - Times Online

How is a chicken different from an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement?

One is a domestic fowl; the other is a treaty!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Myself, I like the woman and I think she's a genuinely good person. I think she's been unfairly hammered by the left to limits never seen before. But vote for her for President.... aaaaahh, I don't know about that one.

my son loved the captain when he was little. i used to watch it with him all the time.

i used to leave the cars running in the driveway to make up for it, though.

:rofl:

Was he too old to watch this show?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0YkXmebAGM&feature=related[/ame]

:lol:

Forum List

Back