Palin Postelection Interview Requests Pile Up

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Gov. Sarah Palin hadn't been back home in Alaska for a full day and her staff had begun fielding requests Thursday for postelection interviews, including from Barbara Walters, Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and others.
Palin had been expected at her office in Anchorage but later notified her staff that she wouldn't show up after all. She remained at her home in Wasilla, located 40 miles to the north, but was expected in her office on Friday, spokesman Bill McAllister said.

"The intensity of all the interest is amazing. Everyone wants to talk to her," he said.

Palin is coming off a whirlwind nine weeks of almost nonstop travel and campaigning since becoming Republican John McCain's vice presidential running mate in late August. McCain and Palin lost Tuesday's election to Democrats Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

Palin Postelection Interview Requests Pile Up - FOXNews.com Elections

If I were Sarah Palin I would tell the above three openly liberal talk shows to kiss my lily white Republican ass. :eusa_whistle:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Gov. Sarah Palin hadn't been back home in Alaska for a full day and her staff had begun fielding requests Thursday for postelection interviews, including from Barbara Walters, Oprah Winfrey, Larry King and others.
Palin had been expected at her office in Anchorage but later notified her staff that she wouldn't show up after all. She remained at her home in Wasilla, located 40 miles to the north, but was expected in her office on Friday, spokesman Bill McAllister said.

"The intensity of all the interest is amazing. Everyone wants to talk to her," he said.

Palin is coming off a whirlwind nine weeks of almost nonstop travel and campaigning since becoming Republican John McCain's vice presidential running mate in late August. McCain and Palin lost Tuesday's election to Democrats Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

Palin Postelection Interview Requests Pile Up - FOXNews.com Elections

If I were Sarah Palin I would tell the above three openly liberal talk shows to kiss my lily white Republican ass. :eusa_whistle:

It's not right to let that woman speak her own mind------everyone know what she really thinks anyway without even talking to her ! :lol:

It's not right to let that woman speak her own mind------everyone know what she really thinks anyway without even talking to her ! :lol:

yes, she needs to keep her Republican ass home and take care of those kids. Dammit.

and quit parading around with that kid with Down's syndrome trying to get sympathy. :lol:

and go right downtown now and get DNA tests so the liberals can know really know who belongs to that kid. You have to swear before the alter of KOS though that the DNA tests were run by Columbia University under the watchful eyes of IMMadinnajakcet and he has to certify them to be true and accurate and the whole wide world will loves us now kumbya:lol::lol:

and go right downtown now and get DNA tests so the liberals can know really know who belongs to that kid. You have to swear before the alter of KOS though that the DNA tests were run by Columbia University under the watchful eyes of IMMadinnajakcet and he has to certify them to be true and accurate and the whole wide world will loves us now kumbya:lol::lol:

well it was sure shitty for the GOP to make Americans hate her and then toss her under the bus but I guess if Oprah makes some bucks off the deal , it all evens out .:lol:

Fuck Sarah and all the clothes she has to return. Including the silk boxer shorts she bought for Todd.

Real men don't wear silk shorts.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back