Palin perfect figurehead for new Tea Party?

Let's see, a group of unorganized angry hayseeds, not really sure what they're protesting or what they stand for, jingoistic about wrapping themselves in the flag, apparently have no idea what the Boston Tea Party was about, and waaaay to obtuse to even realize what "teabagging" means....

Is she a ringer or what?

Let's see, another nooob with the intellectual capacity of a peanut who thinks we need yet another whine about Palin, despite the plethora of threads on the subject. And who has not yet grasped the difference between a tea party and the TEA Party Movement.

Are you stupid or what?

Oh no I know the difference, a "Tea Party Movement" would be a group of Republican idiots who are staying within the republican party; an actual "Tea Party" would be if a group of those idiots left the republican party and started their own.

Either way, nobody on earth, including they themselves, seem to have any idea what they stand for.

Let's see, a group of unorganized angry hayseeds, not really sure what they're protesting or what they stand for, jingoistic about wrapping themselves in the flag, apparently have no idea what the Boston Tea Party was about, and waaaay to obtuse to even realize what "teabagging" means....

Is she a ringer or what?

Let's see, another nooob with the intellectual capacity of a peanut who thinks we need yet another whine about Palin, despite the plethora of threads on the subject. And who has not yet grasped the difference between a tea party and the TEA Party Movement.

Are you stupid or what?

Oh no I know the difference, a "Tea Party Movement" would be a group of Republican idiots who are staying within the republican party; an actual "Tea Party" would be if a group of those idiots left the republican party and started their own.

Either way, nobody on earth, including they themselves, seem to have any idea what they stand for.

The tools stand united for Fox.

I've never seen such bitterness and frustration from a Party with the Presidency and a near veto proof majority in Congress.

Oh wow an actual teabagger, how exotic!
No dick breathe, you are the 'tea bagger.'

In fact I hear people come from miles around because you love scrotum on the chin.

Could you be so nice as to fill us in about just what the fuck it is you people are protesting? Perhaps the fact that under Obama your taxes have STAYED EXACTLY THE SAME OR WENT DOWN?

Imbecile, the movement is about non responsive government that is ignoring the soaring defieciet while spending like there is no tomorrow, which there won't be at the rate its going.

Learn something before posting agian, damn you are dumb.

Oh wow an actual teabagger, how exotic!
No dick breathe, you are the 'tea bagger.'

In fact I hear people come from miles around because you love scrotum on the chin.

Could you be so nice as to fill us in about just what the fuck it is you people are protesting? Perhaps the fact that under Obama your taxes have STAYED EXACTLY THE SAME OR WENT DOWN?

Imbecile, the movement is about non responsive government that is ignoring the soaring defieciet while spending like there is no tomorrow, which there won't be at the rate its going.

Learn something before posting agian, damn you are dumb.

Meh, I think it's more of a group of angry governmental malcontents who don't know what they're angry about, just that they hate Obama for some reason.

Last edited:

Are you stupid or what?

I just went to a tea party extravaganza near me recently. They had tea baggers parking cars and everything. :doubt:

Bless your tiny dumb heart for thinking I give a shit what you do.

It's obvious you don't believe in shit redistribution, hoarder.:lol:

Forum List

Back