Palin perfect figurehead for new Tea Party?

Nope a hilbilly. Non-typical though.

LOL, a non-typical hilbilly.
so I guess that means you still have all your teeth.:lol:

Most of em. I am no youngin any more.

So, being a non-typical hilbilly, I would guess you would know what the Boston Tea party was about and are not one of those hayseed teabaggers who don't know about that kind of history. Or be one of those hayseeds who just might care about what the Amercian flag stands for and what it means to them.

Last edited:
LOL, a non-typical hilbilly.
so I guess that means you still have all your teeth.:lol:

So, being a non-typical hilbilly, I would guess you would know what the Boston Tea party was about and are not one of those hayseed teabaggers who don't know about that kind of history. Or be one of those hayseeds who just might care about what the Amercian flag stands for and what it means to them.

I ain't no durned teabagger!
The Boston Tea Party was a terrorist act blamed on innocent indians.
Likely conducted with the assistance of alcohol.

I do have to agree with the Boston Tea Party as a terrorist act. The United States from day one practiced terrorism.

I would never call you a teabagger, I wouldn't call anyone a teabagger, but it seems a lot of people don't see anything wrong with that. doesn't say much about them in my book.

anywhoo, you gave me a good chuckle with you being a Non-typical hilbilly. thanks and good night.

I do have to agree with the Boston Tea Party as a terrorist act. The United States from day one practiced terrorism.

Hell they even hid and shot from ambush :eek:

One of my favorite Posters is Cochise and a band of Native Americans with the heading "Protecting the Country from Terrorism since 1492".

Let's see, a group of unorganized angry hayseeds, not really sure what they're protesting or what they stand for, jingoistic about wrapping themselves in the flag, apparently have no idea what the Boston Tea Party was about, and waaaay to obtuse to even realize what "teabagging" means....

Is she a ringer or what?

I seriously considered negging you for this peice of monumental stupidity.

I'm part of the tea party movement, and am from New York City, wherever you are from is the stix to me francis, so fuck off with that heyseed comment.

And you sound like an expert at teabagging.

Let's see, a group of unorganized angry hayseeds, not really sure what they're protesting or what they stand for, jingoistic about wrapping themselves in the flag, apparently have no idea what the Boston Tea Party was about, and waaaay to obtuse to even realize what "teabagging" means....

Is she a ringer or what?

Let's see, another nooob with the intellectual capacity of a peanut who thinks we need yet another whine about Palin, despite the plethora of threads on the subject. And who has not yet grasped the difference between a tea party and the TEA Party Movement.

Are you stupid or what?

Is she a ringer or what?

I thought the teabaggers didn't like her this week.

Is she a ringer or what?

Let's see, another nooob with the intellectual capacity of a peanut who thinks we need yet another whine about Palin, despite the plethora of threads on the subject. And who has not yet grasped the difference between a tea party and the TEA Party Movement.

Are you stupid or what?

I just went to a tea party extravaganza near me recently. They had tea baggers parking cars and everything. :doubt:

Is she a ringer or what?

Are you stupid or what?

I just went to a tea party extravaganza near me recently. They had tea baggers parking cars and everything. :doubt:

Bless your tiny dumb heart for thinking I give a shit what you do.

Is she a ringer or what?

I seriously considered negging you for this peice of monumental stupidity.

I'm part of the tea party movement, and am from New York City, wherever you are from is the stix to me francis, so fuck off with that heyseed comment.

And you sound like an expert at teabagging.

Oh wow an actual teabagger, how exotic!

Could you be so nice as to fill us in about just what the fuck it is you people are protesting? Perhaps the fact that under Obama your taxes have STAYED EXACTLY THE SAME OR WENT DOWN?

Forum List

Back