Palin perfect figurehead for new Tea Party?

Cuyo

Training a Guineapig army
Feb 17, 2010
Denver, PA
Let's see, a group of unorganized angry hayseeds, not really sure what they're protesting or what they stand for, jingoistic about wrapping themselves in the flag, apparently have no idea what the Boston Tea Party was about, and waaaay to obtuse to even realize what "teabagging" means....

Is she a ringer or what?

2yy75fd.gif

Let's see, a group of unorganized angry hayseeds, not really sure what they're protesting or what they stand for, jingoistic about wrapping themselves in the flag, apparently have no idea what the Boston Tea Party was about, and waaaay to obtuse to even realize what "teabagging" means....

Is she a ringer or what?
She's their perfect CELEBUTARD.

I think that is what Palin is shooting for. It also appears she is trying to pull the baggers back into the GOP fold.
Of course not many of them ever really left ;)

Bimbo from small town with anti-intellectual populist message? You betcha.

What on earth is your avatar Kex? movie clip? For some reason it is aggravating as heck to me. I am trying to figure out why... Maybe a slight epileptic trigger?

curious....

LOL, we already have a bimbo as President today:lol:

Last edited:
Well I figured this thread was a joke, in fact it should be moved into the lame cartoon section.

so I thought I would ham it up with everyone else:eusa_whistle:

Why is it a joke? Palin is too embarrassing to be the face of Tea Party movement?

Forum List

Back