Palin Palin Palin

Oh please, she could have stayed governor during that shit and been all the stronger for it in the eyes of her constituents.

She got out because she wanted to rake in all kinds of money.

So you are saying she would not have been as famous if she did her fucking job and stayed as the gov? Are you saying she quit for the money?

Dispute this Palin fans. I dare you.

First you would have to prove the accusation. But more importantly she was asked to join a campaign which shoots your rant to shit. :lol:

I should also mention I am not a fan, I just hate lying democrats.

She resigned on July 3, 2009. About 6 months after Obama was sworn in. She went on to star in a reality TV show on the TLC channel; not C-SPAN. She started a PAC although she has not run for any office (starred in January 2009--2 months after the November 08 election).

Its not absolute proof, I'll grant you that. But there is no disputing that her income skyrocketed over what she was earning as the Governor of Alaska. Maybe she just wanted to be a Realty TV star like Snooki?

If it happens,im totally in,GMY.supposedly,thats the reasoning for newt pushing a brokered convention.

You would accept a nominee no one voted for?

I like her more than our current choices. Admittedly im dissapointed in her for quitting her job early although I understand her reasons.
No doubt!

She KEEPS running, right-back-INTO.....

....the same DITCH.

shes-so-hot.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back