Palin... Palin... Palin...

oh yes, and George W. Bush was been your wisest salomo president of all time who didn´t do anything to divise your country. or other countrys. or the World itself. even my country.

Bush bush bush bush BUUUUUUUSH
Give is a break already,Bush is history consistently invoking the bush paradigm is really stupid and lame stick to the subject at hand.

The guy has some serious mental issues,Bush Obamma or Palin have NOTHING to do with his actions.

A few years ago a guy killed 13 people just up the road from us at a civic center,the same mushed brained people tried to blame his unhinged actions on the right side of the political spectrum,buts as it turns out he was just a mentally ill man that went over the edge.Trying to make hay politically over a tragic situation like this is beyond pathetic.

Sarah Palin's presidential hopes surely can't survive this assassin's bullet
Don't be absurd.

The right wing propagada machine is ALREADY making Sarah THE REAL VICTIM of this nutter.

And plenty of her partisans ALREADY think she was the real victim of this event, too.

Have you, or have you not, been reading their whining rationalizations about how they being blamed for this event?

The SPIN MASTERS are working overtime to capitalize on this tragedy.
Yep. Sarah Palin, professional victim. It is the fault of the left that she is a vitriolic bitch.

oh yes, and George W. Bush was been your wisest salomo president of all time who didn´t do anything to divise your country. or other countrys. or the World itself. even my country.

Newsflash, krauthead.....

Bush is not the President.

This thread is about the NEXT President, not the LAST one.

don´t talk about the current president then, when you want to talk about your next. the shattering of the american society wasn´t invented by obama.

Pretty laughable coming from a citizen of the most murderous government known to man.

Other than Mercedes, what has Germany brought to the world since we had to kick your asses to stop the carnage?

LMAO at a German trying to preach diplomacy!

don´t talk about the current president then, when you want to talk about your next. the shattering of the american society wasn´t invented by obama.

Maybe not, but he has HELPED IT ALONG. and as on cue what did we get, the shooting of a Congresswoman and other innocents.

that´s OBAMA´s fault? wow....
let me think about, i try to understand that.
No. Impossible. Sorry.
I lost a gear again.

Don't be absurd.

The right wing propagada machine is ALREADY making Sarah THE REAL VICTIM of this nutter.

And plenty of her partisans ALREADY think she was the real victim of this event, too.

Have you, or have you not, been reading their whining rationalizations about how they being blamed for this event?

Yep. Sarah Palin, professional victim. It is the fault of the left that she is a vitriolic bitch.

ah yes, that "civility" they KEEP asking of OTHERS.:lol:

Don't be absurd.

"...bitch."

Is that your contribution to the new era of no more vitriol?

Like I said, the people who hate her now are the same ones who hated her two years ago.

Nothing in Tuscon changed that.

Maybe not, but he has HELPED IT ALONG. and as on cue what did we get, the shooting of a Congresswoman and other innocents.

that´s OBAMA´s fault? wow....
let me think about, i try to understand that.
No. Impossible. Sorry.
I lost a gear again.

Just about as much as it is Sarah Palins fault.

Pretty laughable coming from a citizen of the most murderous government known to man.

Other than Mercedes, what has Germany brought to the world since we had to kick your asses to stop the carnage?

the problem is, that the usa isn´t yet a banana republic, perhaps in 20 years but until now, everything that happend in your country is important for the whole world. If you want me to accept that your next president will start a war again (what he will do) and asks for german troops, arms and money as they did in the last 20 years, i´ll take my right to annoy you with my questions and my comments.

the problem is, that the usa isn´t yet a banana republic, perhaps in 20 years but until now, everything that happend in your country is important for the whole world. If you want me to accept that your next president will start a war again (what he will do) and asks for german troops, arms and money as they did in the last 20 years, i´ll take my right to annoy you with my questions and my comments.

Again, laughable coming from the most aggressive, offensive nation known to man. You're Mexico with money.

Not since the Romans can one find a government that even enters the realm of carnage, war, and genocide that is Germany.

I think her being stupid and crazy as shit really killed her presidential run from the start. Opening her mouth really caused McCain to lose. Most people were on her side at first being the 2nd woman nominated for Vice President of a major party, and being hot as hell, but now she's really shown everyone that's she's merely using other people's words with no thought of her own and inflaming crazy people into becoming crypto-anarchists.

I haven't heard that Palin is running for anything. Have you??

AS for her being stupid or crazy, well, opinions are like assholes. We all have one.

And of course your a physciatrist and know what makes a deranged person do what he does??

In the crappy economy I'm sure your doing quite well as there is no lack of crazy folks out there.

Carry on

Not since the Romans can one find a government that even enters the realm of carnage, war, and genocide that is Germany.

shall we do a bodycount of the american direct genocide victims, starting from slavery over the exradiation of the indians over the collateral victims in korea, cambodia and vietnam to the killed civilians in iraq and afghanistan? And shall we talk about the indirect victims of american policy, the killed and assasinated elected presidents of south america, the providing of the dictators in the middle east? Even Clinton stands in blood up to the knees when he bombed this factory in sudan without any reason.

shall we do a bodycount of the american direct genocide victims, starting from slavery over the exradiation of the indians over the collateral victims in korea, cambodia and vietnam to the killed civilians in iraq and afghanistan? And shall we talk about the indirect victims of american policy, the killed and assasinated elected presidents of south america, the providing of the dictators in the middle east? Even Clinton stands in blood up to the knees when he bombed this factory in sudan without any reason.

Americans saved Germany from itself.

Twice.

Twice.

nobody denies that. I posted in this forum several times that we are thankful for that. But that doesn´t mean, that we have to accept that you´re driving mad and you´re beginning take the whole world with you.

Add them all up, won't even approach 6 million.

And that was just a 3 year stretch for your motherland.

And we all know, Germans never had slaves, right?

Free advice for you:

If you enjoy preaching to the world about "humanity" and "compassion," lie about where you're from. Knowing you're a German, no one is ever going to take you seriously on those topics or others closely related.

Don't be absurd.

ah yes, that "civility" they KEEP asking of OTHERS.:lol:
In her case, it is best to call a spade a spade.

Twice.

nobody denies that. I posted in this forum several times that we are thankful for that. But that doesn´t mean, that we have to accept that you´re driving mad and you´re beginning take the whole world with you.

What parts of the world weren't already "driving mad" before the United States got involved in them militarily?

Knowing you're a German, no one is ever going to take you seriously on those topics or others closely related.

speak for yourself, racist redneck. my inbox tells me something other.

and btw: the soldiers who defeatet the nazi regime is known as "the greatest generation" in your country. Is this how you are keeping their legacy? Once you´ve been god´s own country. Do you deserve this title already, by insisting on daffy half-knowing and defeating any argument that queries your own attitudes?

Last edited:

Twice.

What parts of the world weren't already "driving mad" before the United States got involved in them militarily?

watch this movie

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgA98V1Ubk8"]The Fog of War[/ame]

then you can ask me again.

Knowing you're a German, no one is ever going to take you seriously on those topics or others closely related.

speak for yourself, racist redneck. my inbox tells me something other.

and btw: the soldiers who defeatet the nazi regime is known as "the greatest generation" in your country. Is this how you are keeping their legacy? Once you´ve been god´s own country. Do you deserve this title already, by insisting on daffy half-knowing and defeating any argument that queries own attitudes?

Ahh......the undying arrogance of Germany!

It will wind up reducing your country to rubble, yet again.

An Aryan calling me a "racist redneck."

That's rich!

Forum List

Back