Palin, Palin, Palin...how many CONSERVATIVES give a rat's ass about her?

Palin:

• Total voters
I personally don't like her. I am sure she has good intentions, but she's no Michelle Bachman. Liberal bigots hate them both for no apparant reason.
Jealousy? Success? Good looks? Who knows what motivates their woman-hating bigotry.

Yes, Palin is no Michelle Bachmann, Palin has limited executive experience, Bachmann has none. I wouldn't vote for either one.
In today's world and particularly with the dismal shape America is in, the US desperately needs someone who is highly qualified to lead America through the abyss, someone who has successful extensive executive experience.

Last edited:
I personally don't like her. I am sure she has good intentions, but she's no Michelle Bachman. Liberal bigots hate them both for no apparant reason.
Jealousy? Success? Good looks? Who knows what motivates their woman-hating bigotry.

Yes, Palin is no Michelle Bachmann, Palin has limited executive experience, Bachmann has none. I wouldn't vote for either one.
In today's world and particularly with the dismal shape America is in, the US desperately needs someone who is highly qualified to lead America through the abyss, someone who has successful extensive executive experience.
And who might that be?

Forum List

Back