Palin, Palin, Palin...how many CONSERVATIVES give a rat's ass about her?

Palin:

• Total voters

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
As a CONSERVATIVE - I"

1) Could care less about her, the only ones talking about her are liberals.

2) Believe she is an important voice for conservatives.

I personally don't like her. I am sure she has good intentions, but she's no Michelle Bachman. Liberal bigots hate them both for no apparant reason.
Jealousy? Success? Good looks? Who knows what motivates their woman-hating bigotry.

I still like her, but I have to recognize that the liberals have succeeded in destroying her. So I have moved on to Herman Cain as the fair haired boy.

The movement is more important than one individual.

virtually all of the TP members love her. And according to them they are the only real conservatives.

Non-uscitizen,

I am not a conservative. Probably, not even a Republican.

But I fucking HATE Obamarrhoidals and their counterparts the LIEberrhoidals who are basically MARXISTS in disguise.

The OBVIOUS AGENDA of the Obamarrhoidals and/or LIEberrhoidals is to spend the money of those who work for those who don't......even to the point of driving their goose that lays the golden eggs for them to an early death.

Note: nearly 50% of us do not pay any income taxes ........ yet everyone is tooling around in cars and have TV sets.......and let wetbacks do their work.

The irony is that some of the idiots that even work are so brainwashed by their past generational ties to the Democratic Party that by being Dems they automatically assume that their choice should be that of an Obamarrhoidal (and/or LIEberrhoidal).

Palin has my support along with the oil industry if she runs. We need drilling rigs all over the country punching holes domestically.

Palin is important because she drives liberals insane. Bachmann is a close second. Leftists like Chris Matthews will challenge the primary winner to a duel, and lose badly. He and his ilk are blinded by ideology, they probably support giving the IMF $108b of borrowed revenue to bail out Greece.

the liberal the liberals the liberals, you fucking pussies.

crybaby.png

I'm not sold on Perry. he's not a real conservative. I HATE TOLL ROADS, so I would never vote for Perry.
Rick Perry - NH Tea Party Coalition

Cantor would drop a dollar to grab a penny. He doesn't see the value of fixing SS & Medicare long term, that is stupid. Make the big deal with Obama or the Leftists will probably let the US default just to burn the GOP.

As a CONSERVATIVE - I"

1) Could care less about her, the only ones talking about her are liberals.

2) Believe she is an important voice for conservatives.

You COULD care less about her? Sure you don't mean you COULDN'T care less about her? To say that you COULD care less about her means that you DO care about her to some degree. To say that you COULDN'T care less about her means just that .

Palin is important because she drives liberals insane. Bachmann is a close second. Leftists like Chris Matthews will challenge the primary winner to a duel, and lose badly. He and his ilk are blinded by ideology, they probably support giving the IMF $108b of borrowed revenue to bail out Greece.

Palin is important because she illustrates how moronic a very large segment of the Republican vote (those who support her) can be.

virtually all of the TP members love her. And according to them they are the only real conservatives.

You know jack shit about 'virtually all of the TP', idiot. If only you were smart enough to realize that no one should decide what other people think, you might make a reasonable argument occasionally.

If we can't see who votes for what then the poll is meaningless...

People that want to make "conservatives" look bad will vote Palin is important just so they can sa HA!

Just my 2 cents.

Palin is important because she illustrates how moronic a very large segment of the Republican vote (those who support her) can be.

Question, did you vote in the poll?

:rolleyes:

LOL.. if the Community Organizer can run the Oval Office the Princess from Wasilla can run it too.
Put another way, after Bush even Obama could get elected, after Obama even Palin could get elected.

Forum List

Back