Palin Pales to the Task

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
WASHINGTON – A former secretary of state and supporter of Republican presidential nominee John McCain says that McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin, isn't up to the task of taking over the presidency in a crisis but could become "adequate" if not "a genius in the job."

Then again, added Lawrence Eagleburger, several other vice presidents were also not ready. And he said he was confident that Palin, Alaska's governor, was tough enough if called to serve.

Eagleburger, who was secretary of state under President George H.W. Bush, has been cited frequently by McCain as one of several seasoned diplomats and former Cabinet members who back his presidential bid. McCain has pointed to them when asked about former Secretary of State Colin Powell's decision to endorse Democrat Barack Obama.

Asked Thursday on National Public Radio if he thought Palin would be ready to take over in a crisis, Eagleburger said, "Of course not."

Ex-chief diplomat says Palin not ready for top job - Yahoo! News

She's still head and shoulders above "Slow Joe" the Chia Pet and all your stupid whining won't change that.

She's still head and shoulders above "Slow Joe" the Chia Pet and all your stupid whining won't change that.

Not by any rational standard. Plus you whine, I shine.:badgrin:

Not by any rational standard. Plus you whine, I shine.:badgrin:

I am sorry but when a canidate for the second highest office in the land cannot name a supreme court case, that is sad. We learned this shit in highschool.

Forum List

Back