Palin On Tonight Show

[

___

Palin did fantastic.

What was most surprising was the audience reaction - they were loving the surprise visit by Palin.

Almost 300,000 views on Youtube already - with overwhelmingly positive responses.

Palin-power is both real and substantial. It will be interesting to see how much influence she practices during the 2010 campaigns...

What is wrong with you people? Lovley Sarah is an idiot, an idiot.
I have never in my 50 years been so disappointed by my fellow countrymen.
She is an idiot folks! Why do you get all happy about an idiot?

It's like "Being There" coming to life. chancy gardener ring a bell?

I love that movie. I kept thinking about it in 2000 and 2004 as well.

We Americans can't handle the truth. We live in perception.

Last edited:
What is wrong with you people? Lovley Sarah is an idiot, an idiot.
I have never in my 50 years been so disappointed by my fellow countrymen.
She is an idiot folks! Why do you get all happy about an idiot?

It's like "Being There" coming to life. chancy gardener ring a bell?

I love that movie. I kept thinking about it in 2000 and 2004 as well.

We Americans can't handle the truth. We live in perception.

Speak for yourself.

George Will lives in Texas, so logic and the Great State are not polar opposites.

HOWEVER, we do have the Republic of Texas at Overton, so we must understand that the high standards of traditional conservatism are not always well served in the Lone Star State.

I must admit, that in all my travels throughout the world, Texas women are, by the far, are the prettiest and sweetest, in my humble opinion.

BOOM!!! Taste my nighstick!!!!

The Palin appearance has received a great response.

She is kicking ass.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-mgBvCJmo[/ame]

The Conan visit was fun – the best part was that we had Wounded Warriors with us in the audience. I can’t express how proud I am of their courage and patriotism.

I’m extremely happy that Laura Ingraham had the great idea to put the simple coat from the cover of my book to good use. It’s being auctioned to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project and the Fisher House. Laura pulled it all together with a live auction that continues through December 18th. Click here to see the auction and God Bless the U.S.A!

- Sarah Palin

_____

Sarah Palin: The Tonight Show Last Night | Facebook

Palin does a great job during a brief appearance on the Tonight Show. The response has been very favorable.

Well done Mrs. Palin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zKtR2aSj-0

Is this one of those PDS threads where the Libruls are so afraid of Palin they can't stop talking about her?

The liberals' collective opinion means nothing.

Palin has risen above their collective whine for some time now, and appears to have emerged far more influential than she was just a few months ago...

George Will lives in Texas, so logic and the Great State are not polar opposites.

HOWEVER, we do have the Republic of Texas at Overton, so we must understand that the high standards of traditional conservatism are not always well served in the Lone Star State.

I must admit, that in all my travels throughout the world, Texas women are, by the far, are the prettiest and sweetest, in my humble opinion.

You've apparently missed that "talk behind you" and "stab you in the back" side of them.

The Conan visit was fun – the best part was that we had Wounded Warriors with us in the audience. I can’t express how proud I am of their courage and patriotism.

I’m extremely happy that Laura Ingraham had the great idea to put the simple coat from the cover of my book to good use. It’s being auctioned to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project and the Fisher House. Laura pulled it all together with a live auction that continues through December 18th. Click here to see the auction and God Bless the U.S.A!

- Sarah Palin

_____

Sarah Palin: The Tonight Show Last Night | Facebook

I'm glad that Wounded Warriors got something considered how Hannity chickened out of his waterboarding for their charity.

Palin does a great job during a brief appearance on the Tonight Show. The response has been very favorable.

Well done Mrs. Palin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zKtR2aSj-0

Is this one of those PDS threads where the Libruls are so afraid of Palin they can't stop talking about her?

The liberals' collective opinion means nothing.

Palin has risen above their collective whine for some time now, and appears to have emerged far more influential than she was just a few months ago...

But you didn't answer my question. Is this one of those PDS threads where the Libruls are so afraid of Palin they can't stop talking about her?

Earlier this year, I linked to a Palin-friendly interview Andrew Breitbart did on Neil Cavuto. In it, he set Gov. Palin a challenge:

Cavuto: "What should she do?"

Breitbart: "I think she just continues being Sarah Palin and I think that she needs to go out there and show that she has a fight in her because this is like Rocky Two: Can this person come back from a drubbing?"

After the launch of her mega-bestselling autobiography, her whirlwind booktour, her knock 'em dead appearance at the Gridiron dinner, and her awesome head to head with William Shatner on the Tonight Show, I think we can safely say the answer to that question is 'yes'.

Memo to Andrew Breitbart; Updated [Sarah Palin and the popular culture]

Forum List

Back