Palin On Tonight Show

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Palin does a great job during a brief appearance on the Tonight Show. The response has been very favorable.

Well done Mrs. Palin!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zKtR2aSj-0[/ame]

Palin does a great job during a brief appearance on the Tonight Show. The response has been very favorable.

Well done Mrs. Palin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zKtR2aSj-0

Dog-gon-it, the sound is out on my computer. I wish I would have seen that. The jacket she is wearing is being auctioned off on Laura Ingram's radio show and the proceeds will go to the wounded veteran's administration.:confused::(:(:(

Last edited:

Well done Mrs. Palin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zKtR2aSj-0

Dog-gon-it, the sound is out on my computer. I wish I would have seen that. The jacket she is wearing is being auctioned off on Laura Ingram's radio show and the proceeds will go to the wounded veteran's administration.:confused::(:(:(

___

Palin did fantastic.

What was most surprising was the audience reaction - they were loving the surprise visit by Palin.

Almost 300,000 views on Youtube already - with overwhelmingly positive responses.

Palin-power is both real and substantial. It will be interesting to see how much influence she practices during the 2010 campaigns...

300,000 hits though??? hmmm, that could mean a few hundred thousand more book sales. She rocks, I love her book!!!!!!! A real American woman with a real American life. I want to go and see Alaska after reading her book, it's a fascinating state.

Did you see that!

Holy shit!

Palin and William Shatner were making out off camera. She is obviously Presidential material.

You betcha! *wink*

Alaska is a great state. I loved living there. The people were neat. And I knew a number of folks like Sarah: nice but generally uninformed. She is also a "rapturist". I know quite a few. Nice people but not really stable.

Last edited:
Here is the complete video - with the Shatner intro. (Poor quality video) He as funny as hell too - but when Palin walks onto the set - the audience erupts in huge applause.

And here are some of the respones to Palin's performance...

No link, no response
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6XZ8pSwtJY&feature=related[/ame]

Palin - what a joke!!!

I like her. Maybe that's because I'm not afraid of her. Her political beliefs are wack. Her following are the same nuts that loved Bush. She'll never win an election.

If anything, she'll take from the Republican nominee if she runs 3rd party.

In fact, some of the exerpts from her book sound like she's a nut job. Was William Shatner really reading from her book?

She's going to make a lot of money pretending to run for president, but really she is just trying to become a celebrity.

She's definately pretty and well spoken. She's just not president material. Especially after quitting the Gov job??? Not a threat at all. In fact, she's a distraction from real right wing politicians who might be a threat. So I like her keeping the spotlight.

Keeping Palin in the public attention weakens the GOP's chances in 2010 and 2012.

Perhaps, but it does add to my erotic-political fantasy life.

And that is no small thing.

[

___

Palin did fantastic.

What was most surprising was the audience reaction - they were loving the surprise visit by Palin.

Almost 300,000 views on Youtube already - with overwhelmingly positive responses.

Palin-power is both real and substantial. It will be interesting to see how much influence she practices during the 2010 campaigns...

What is wrong with you people? Lovley Sarah is an idiot, an idiot.
I have never in my 50 years been so disappointed by my fellow countrymen.
She is an idiot folks! Why do you get all happy about an idiot?

It's like "Being There" coming to life. chancy gardener ring a bell?

[

___

Palin did fantastic.

What is wrong with you people? Lovley Sarah is an idiot, an idiot.
I have never in my 50 years been so disappointed by my fellow countrymen.
She is an idiot folks! Why do you get all happy about an idiot?

It's like "Being There" coming to life. chancy gardener ring a bell?

Fact is, this "idiot" as you call her, has more executive experience than the "idiot" you voted for.

And that makes you the IDIOT!

Forum List

Back