Palin on the Rise; Obama Is Old News

Sinatra, I will hold you to that silly statement. No wonder we are going to lose again. We have idiots who think like you thinking they understand what is going on. OK, I am writing slowly ~ Sarah cost us 2008, she cost the GOP the 23rd NY district. She is not going to be given a place at the table in the future. That is why she is making all the money she can from folks like you. And, yes, I will remind you of this post at the right time.

Do you think I come in here out of idle time? Not quite...

Trust me - if not now you will later, the Palin influence is legit within the Republican Party. There is a backlash from the imbedded Republican elite - the same group during the Bush era, who did great damage to the brand name and ran scared from the core conservative values that once made the party so dominant on a national scale.

Whether or not Palin herself will be the vehicle for change remains uncertain - but what is certain is that the idea of Palin WILL emerge as the dominant factor in the coming 2010 election. There are powerful forces now aligning from within the party that are finally understanding what took place last summer, and continues to foment now.

NY23 was not a loss - it was a message that struck fear in both spineless Republicans and liberal Democrats. And yes, that seat WILL return to Republicans in 2010. Internal polling already shows this to be the case. If you don't understand the message of that election then you don't understand what is going on with the party right now.

There is an ongoing fight within the Republican Party machine, but as stated, forces are now falling in place and a new direction will emerge. It has taken place before, and is doing so again - and "Palinism" is now a quickly emerging and powerful force within that change.

The party in far greater dissaray right now is the Democrat Party. Watch the next 3-6 months - it's gonna get very-very ugly for them. The infighting is becoming epic...

NY23 was not a loss - it was a message that struck fear in both spineless Republicans and liberal Democrats.

It scared the Democrats alright. Scared them into winning the seat for the first time in 150 years

As for republicans, it scared them into holding positions that can't win in moderate districts. Looks like another butt-kicking for the once Grand, now Old Party

Sinatra, I will hold you to that silly statement. No wonder we are going to lose again. We have idiots who think like you thinking they understand what is going on. OK, I am writing slowly ~ Sarah cost us 2008, she cost the GOP the 23rd NY district. She is not going to be given a place at the table in the future. That is why she is making all the money she can from folks like you. And, yes, I will remind you of this post at the right time.

Trust me - if not now you will later, the Palin influence is legit within the Republican Party. There is a backlash from the imbedded Republican elite - the same group during the Bush era, who did great damage to the brand name and ran scared from the core conservative values that once made the party so dominant on a national scale.

Whether or not Palin herself will be the vehicle for change remains uncertain - but what is certain is that the idea of Palin WILL emerge as the dominant factor in the coming 2010 election. There are powerful forces now aligning from within the party that are finally understanding what took place last summer, and continues to foment now.

NY23 was not a loss - it was a message that struck fear in both spineless Republicans and liberal Democrats. And yes, that seat WILL return to Republicans in 2010. Internal polling already shows this to be the case. If you don't understand the message of that election then you don't understand what is going on with the party right now.

There is an ongoing fight within the Republican Party machine, but as stated, forces are now falling in place and a new direction will emerge. It has taken place before, and is doing so again - and "Palinism" is now a quickly emerging and powerful force within that change.

The party in far greater dissaray right now is the Democrat Party. Watch the next 3-6 months - it's gonna get very-very ugly for them. The infighting is becoming epic...[/QUOTE]

___

Yep, she has power: to take your money, folks, because you are fools. She had the power to cost the Republicans the last national election and she had the power to cost the Republicans a victory in the 23rd District of NY. Yep, she has power over very simple minds.

First - if you are talking about taking money equalling power- this Democrat Congress and White House is doing so with historical rates.

Second, the Republicans will gain that seat back next year - and it will be a conservative - not a liberal Republican, who will win it.

2010 is shaping up to be a landslide for conservative America...

The above is an example of the blissful state of being a poster who doesn't possess enough personal pride and dignity to be embarassed by his own stupidity. Once you're there you get to post anything you want, no matter how wrong you are, no matter how ignorant it is...

...blissfully.

Yep, she has power: to take your money, folks, because you are fools. She had the power to cost the Republicans the last national election and she had the power to cost the Republicans a victory in the 23rd District of NY. Yep, she has power over very simple minds.

First - if you are talking about taking money equalling power- this Democrat Congress and White House is doing so with historical rates.

Second, the Republicans will gain that seat back next year - and it will be a conservative - not a liberal Republican, who will win it.

2010 is shaping up to be a landslide for conservative America...

The above is an example of the blissful state of being a poster who doesn't possess enough personal pride and dignity to be embarassed by his own stupidity. Once you're there you get to post anything you want, no matter how wrong you are, no matter how ignorant it is...

...blissfully.

Irony's a bitch isn't it?

NY23 was not a loss - it was a message that struck fear in both spineless Republicans and liberal Democrats.

It scared the Democrats alright. Scared them into winning the seat for the first time in 150 years

As for republicans, it scared them into holding positions that can't win in moderate districts. Looks like another butt-kicking for the once Grand, now Old Party

:lol::lol: Geez you liberals get more hillarious every day. You got your asses kicked in regular time--in New Jersey--the bluest of blue states--then the 1st time ever in Virgina--no democrat was left standing--even in local & court elections.

Yet--you stand firm--on the Hoffman incident. A female liberal that stuck an R behind her name & was picked by 7 people as the republican candidate in the back of a pizza parlor. Palin noticed this woman's liberal voting record after this liberal female had received 900K for campaigning--called her out on it--installed Hoffman in the last two weeks.

What is amazing is that Hoffman got so close.

:lol::lol: Geez you liberals get more hillarious every day. You got your asses kicked in regular time--in New Jersey--the bluest of blue states--then the 1st time ever in Virgina--no democrat was left standing--even in local & court elections.

Yet--you stand firm--on the Hoffman incident. A female liberal that stuck an R behind her name & was picked by 7 people as the republican candidate in the back of a pizza parlor. Palin noticed this woman's liberal voting record after this liberal female had received 900K for campaigning--called her out on it--installed Hoffman in the last two weeks.

Yup - the 09 election was a huge momentum change toward conservative America.

2010 is gonna prove even more so...

The party in far greater dissaray right now is the Democrat Party. Watch the next 3-6 months - it's gonna get very-very ugly for them. The infighting is becoming epic...[/QUOTE]

___

Whose polling is that?

___

Whose polling is that?

:eusa_shhh:

Indeed...

[:lol::lol: Geez you liberals get more hillarious every day. You got your asses kicked in regular time--in New Jersey--the bluest of blue states--then the 1st time ever in Virgina--no democrat was left standing--even in local & court elections.

What happened for the first time ever in Virginia?

[:lol::lol: Geez you liberals get more hillarious every day. You got your asses kicked in regular time--in New Jersey--the bluest of blue states--then the 1st time ever in Virgina--no democrat was left standing--even in local & court elections.

What happened for the first time ever in Virginia?

If memory serves, I believe no Dem won any of the major races in the state - first time that ever happened...

Democrats Shut Out in Major Virginia Races

http://dunningrb.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/democrats-shut-out-in-major-virginia-races/

Last edited:
I would love for Sarah Palin to be the Republican nominee. Someone would win in a landslide.

None of Sarah Palin's "followers" can say what she stands for or what her "policies" are. Unless her policies are "drill baby drill" and "no bridge to nowhere".

What are her "strategies" on nuclear arms, foreign policy, health-care, and the economy?

Can she even spell most of those words? Can the right even spell most of those words?

For her to be the nominee, all the stories about infidelity, secession-ism, her pastor weaving magical spells of protection against witchcraft, her viewpoint on science, all those things would come back to haunt her. For her base, so what? They don't care about stupid things like reality, they only care about ideology. Or "idiotology".

I could tell you what her policies are -but then I've actually made an effort to find out. Just like I did with Obama even before he won the Democrat nomination -which probably explains why his choices for all those self-declared communist revolutionaries/radical czars were no surprise to me. And I made a point of finding out what her positions on different issues were to find out whether she was just a McCain-lite or not when he chose her as VP. It really wasn't difficult to find out her own positions on just about any issue at that time. But in light of the fact that just in the last few months she has given numerous TV interviews discussing her OWN positions instead of McCain's and they are spelled out in her book -it should be even easier even for lazy people to find out her positions. If they really wanted to know. If you didn't, it is much easier to just pretend you just can't figure out where to find that kind of information, isn't it?

Whatever his reasons for picking her, it was NOT because she shared his political views on most issues. But as a VP candidate, the campaign was never about where SHE stood on the issues -it was at all times about McCain's. Once chosen as VP, that person's job is to help explain and push the Presidential candidate's positions. Not their own. So if you didn't know what HER positions on anything were before she was even picked and still didn't know while she was a VP candidate -it is because she actually did her job. If you STILL don't know NOW -it is due to your own sheer laziness.

Since the woman isn't running for any office, your "concern" about where she stands on each and every issue must really be because you suspect she MIGHT run for an elected office again at some point in the future. If that should actually happen, only THEN is she obligated to make it as easy as possible for you to use the minimal energy to find out her positions. But ONLY if you would actually be a constituent who would be voting on that office. If you can't vote for the office she MIGHT be running for someday -the fact YOU don't know her positions is irrelevant. But since she isn't running for anything right now and has declared NO interest in running for any office -complaining you don't know where she stands on all issues - and given the fact you probably refused to watch any of her interviews and refused to read her book -your ignorance is actually something you CHOSE and I have no sympathy for you on that. Since it is a chosen ignorance and the cure for it is readily available - the entire thrust of your post just sounds like a really weird obsession.

I would love for Sarah Palin to be the Republican nominee. Someone would win in a landslide.

None of Sarah Palin's "followers" can say what she stands for or what her "policies" are. Unless her policies are "drill baby drill" and "no bridge to nowhere".

What are her "strategies" on nuclear arms, foreign policy, health-care, and the economy?

Can she even spell most of those words? Can the right even spell most of those words?

For her to be the nominee, all the stories about infidelity, secession-ism, her pastor weaving magical spells of protection against witchcraft, her viewpoint on science, all those things would come back to haunt her. For her base, so what? They don't care about stupid things like reality, they only care about ideology. Or "idiotology".

I could tell you what her policies are -but then I've actually made an effort to find out. Just like I did with Obama even before he won the Democrat nomination -which probably explains why his choices for all those self-declared communist revolutionaries/radical czars were no surprise to me. And I made a point of finding out what her positions on different issues were to find out whether she was just a McCain-lite or not when he chose her as VP. It really wasn't difficult to find out her own positions on just about any issue at that time. But in light of the fact that just in the last few months she has given numerous TV interviews discussing her OWN positions instead of McCain's and they are spelled out in her book -it should be even easier even for lazy people to find out her positions. If they really wanted to know. If you didn't, it is much easier to just pretend you just can't figure out where to find that kind of information, isn't it?

Whatever his reasons for picking her, it was NOT because she shared his political views on most issues. But as a VP candidate, the campaign was never about where SHE stood on the issues -it was at all times about McCain's. Once chosen as VP, that person's job is to help explain and push the Presidential candidate's positions. Not their own. So if you didn't know what HER positions on anything were before she was even picked and still didn't know while she was a VP candidate -it is because she actually did her job. If you STILL don't know NOW -it is due to your own sheer laziness.

Since the woman isn't running for any office, your "concern" about where she stands on each and every issue must really be because you suspect she MIGHT run for an elected office again at some point in the future. If that should actually happen, only THEN is she obligated to make it as easy as possible for you to use the minimal energy to find out her positions. But ONLY if you would actually be a constituent who would be voting on that office. If you can't vote for the office she MIGHT be running for someday -the fact YOU don't know her positions is irrelevant. But since she isn't running for anything right now and has declared NO interest in running for any office -complaining you don't know where she stands on all issues - and given the fact you probably refused to watch any of her interviews and refused to read her book -your ignorance is actually something you CHOSE and I have no sympathy for you on that. Since it is a chosen ignorance and the cure for it is readily available - the entire thrust of your post just sounds like a really weird obsession.

Great effin' post...

The next book that I want to read is Newt's, I beleive it's titled " God in America." Newt is an historian and with so many on the left claiming that our founders were not Christian he and his wife have gone back and researched that statement. First, it's totally untrue and they have proof of that. This country was founded on Christian Judeo principles. So that's my next book.

reading books that fit your bias.... you are quite the adventurer and scholar.

Yup - the 09 election was a huge momentum change toward conservative America.

2010 is gonna prove even more so...

:lol::lol: Do you liberals ever pay any attention to history?--:lol::lol:

1994 when Republicans won in a land-slide in congress with a popular- President-- Bill Clinton & a good economy--:lol::lol:

Now do you really believe that democrats have got a snow-balls chance in hell of surviving 2010--with all of this non-sense government spending -soaring deficits &-with an economy that has over 10% unemployment? Tent cities are all across this country. Homeless families are everywhere. It was your party that was going to "fix" everything right?

Where's all that hopey & changey at now? Democrats are in CHARGE of all 3 houses of government. They have more than a 2 to 1 majority in the house & a filibuster proof senate & they have made things much WORSE.

Democrats are going to get massacred in 2010--in both houses of congress & Barack Obama will be a 1 term President. It's already in the books. This country is going to swing wildly to the right for the next 4 to 8 years, & possibly even much longer.

"The problem with socialism is that government eventually runs out of other peoples money to spend"--Margaret Thatcher

Last edited:

Forum List

Back