Palin on the Rise; Obama Is Old News

The next book that I want to read is Newt's, I beleive it's titled " God in America." Newt is an historian and with so many on the left claiming that our founders were not Christian he and his wife have gone back and researched that statement. First, it's totally untrue and they have proof of that. This country was founded on Christian Judeo principles. So that's my next book.

And note how Newt changed his tune regarding that little New York congressional race? He finally realized how the Republican Party machine has been fighting against conservatism for some time now.

Newt was trying to be loyal, but he fell on the wrong side of the issue looking across at Palin, who came out the clear winner. He knows that now, and has adjusted accordingly...

The next book that I want to read is Newt's, I beleive it's titled " God in America." Newt is an historian and with so many on the left claiming that our founders were not Christian he and his wife have gone back and researched that statement. First, it's totally untrue and they have proof of that. This country was founded on Christian Judeo principles. So that's my next book.

And note how Newt changed his tune regarding that little New York congressional race? He finally realized how the Republican Party machine has been fighting against conservatism for some time now.

Newt was trying to be loyal, but he fell on the wrong side of the issue looking across at Palin, who came out the clear winner. He knows that now, and has adjusted accordingly...

Remember who won NY23? Remember who WAS winning until the Palin crowd intervened?

December 13, 2009

Palin on the Rise; Obama is Old News

By Jack Kelly

Excerpts:

The object of Mr. Gibbs' scorn was Gallup's tracking poll for the day before, which showed only 47 percent of respondents approve of the job President Barack Obama is doing, with 46 percent disapproving.

Perhaps Mr. Gibbs' skin was thin because this was the lowest ranking for a president at this point in his presidency since Gallup began conducting presidential approval polls in 1938.

Meanwhile, a CNN/Opinion Research Poll also released Monday indicated 46 percent of respondents have a favorable impression of Sarah Palin, while 46 percent have an unfavorable one.

The polls were not quite the same. Gallup asked people what they thought of the job Mr. Obama was doing, not whether or not they liked him.

Even with that caveat, though, the convergence between Mr. Obama and Ms. Palin is remarkable. There is no statistical difference between the one and the other.

This represents a substantial gain in public esteem for Ms. Palin since she resigned as governor of Alaska in July, and a substantial decline for Mr. Obama over the same period.

..."Going Rogue" received savage reviews from most liberals, like that from Ana Marie Cox in The Washington Post, who acknowledged she hadn't actually read the book.

Those who did have a different opinion. Stanley Fish, writing for The New York Times, described it as "compelling and very well done."

The reaction of liberals to Sarah Palin -- which is like that of vampires to garlic -- indicate she is the Republican they fear most. With good reason, Mr. Fish thinks.

"Perseverance, the ability to absorb defeat without falling into defeatism, is the key to Palin's character," he wrote. "Her political opponents, especially those who dismissed Ronald Reagan before he was elected, should take note."
___

Full article here:

RealClearPolitics - Palin on the Rise; Obama is Old News

See what happens Sinatra??? The second anyone posts anything about Palin, here comes the libs, most of the time it's them that start the threads. They are absolutely terrified of her.:lol::lol: They post like she is no big deal, but no big deals don't get any attention. She gets it all..:lol::lol::lol: She scare the be-jesus out of em. She does not have a penis, but she's got the balls and the backbone to get the job done and they know it. :lol:

Liberals don't start the most Palin threads around here. You're a fat liar.

I would love for Sarah Palin to be the Republican nominee. Someone would win in a landslide.

None of Sarah Palin's "followers" can say what she stands for or what her "policies" are. Unless her policies are "drill baby drill" and "no bridge to nowhere".

What are her "strategies" on nuclear arms, foreign policy, health-care, and the economy?

Can she even spell most of those words? Can the right even spell most of those words?

For her to be the nominee, all the stories about infidelity, secession-ism, her pastor weaving magical spells of protection against witchcraft, her viewpoint on science, all those things would come back to haunt her. For her base, so what? They don't care about stupid things like reality, they only care about ideology. Or "idiotology".

:lol::lol::lol: Someone who has the #1 bestseller in the nation can obviously "SPELL"--:lol::lol::lol: & the reason why her book is a # 1 bestseller is she writes about Alaska--where she grew up & under what circumstances. Jeradine Ferraro--the 1st democrat vice Presidential candidate stated--after reading this book she is going to go to Alaska. She stated Palin's description of this land is fascinating.

For the other questions you have--hey read the freakin book--before you make yourself look like a total MORON. Or is it that your attention span is that of a "nat" & you would never be able to read or comprehend anything over 2 paragraphs long?--LOL.

Last edited:
Sarah has 25% of the electorate. That is almost a 40% decline in those who thought she would make a good president a year ago. She is a success with a small, insignificant group of losers in last year's election. You reactionaries aren't offering anything worthwhile.

Sarah has 25% of the electorate. That is almost a 40% decline in those who thought she would make a good president a year ago. She is a success with a small, insignificant group of losers in last year's election. You reactionaries aren't offering anything worthwhile.

Oddly enough--every time Palin says something about a bill--like the health care bill--in which she pointed out the death panels--Nancy Pelosi was up at 3 a.m. in the morning trying to fix it--:lol::lol:

Obviously--Palin has enough punch--to get the liberals on this board--mouth's foaming at the mention of her name & the majority democrat congress back to the drawing board every time she points one of their blunders out.

Now--that's what I can P.O.W.E.R---:lol::lol::lol:

Yep, she has power: to take your money, folks, because you are fools. She had the power to cost the Republicans the last national election and she had the power to cost the Republicans a victory in the 23rd District of NY. Yep, she has power over very simple minds.

Oddly enough--every time Palin says something about a bill--like the health care bill--in which she pointed out the death panels--Nancy Pelosi was up at 3 a.m. in the morning trying to fix it--:lol::lol:

Obviously--Palin has enough punch--to get the liberals on this board--mouth's foaming at the mention of her name & the majority democrat congress back to the drawing board every time she points one of their blunders out.

Heh, yeah, that's why Hoffman lost the Election last time around the bend.

Her words are powerful alright...powerful poison to the GOP if they want their party back in.

Honestly, why Palin is regarded as such a "great mind," I don't know.

Yep, she has power: to take your money, folks, because you are fools. She had the power to cost the Republicans the last national election and she had the power to cost the Republicans a victory in the 23rd District of NY. Yep, she has power over very simple minds.

First - if you are talking about taking money equalling power- this Democrat Congress and White House is doing so with historical rates.

Second, the Republicans will gain that seat back next year - and it will be a conservative - not a liberal Republican, who will win it.

2010 is shaping up to be a landslide for conservative America...

Sinatra, I will hold you to that silly statement. No wonder we are going to lose again. We have idiots who think like you thinking they understand what is going on. OK, I am writing slowly ~ Sarah cost us 2008, she cost the GOP the 23rd NY district. She is not going to be given a place at the table in the future. That is why she is making all the money she can from folks like you. And, yes, I will remind you of this post at the right time.

Heh, yeah, that's why Hoffman lost the Election last time around the bend.

Her words are powerful alright...powerful poison to the GOP if they want their party back in.

Honestly, why Palin is regarded as such a "great mind," I don't know.

Yep --it was kind of like you're 14 points behind--last two minutes of the game you bring in a new quarterback expecting to win---:lol::lol:

The POWER comes with knowing that the next republican committee (in any district) looking for candidates is not going to head into a back room of a pizza parlour & pick one--without a primary--run off--which includes debates between the contenders--:lol::lol:

So--Palin's intervention into this campaign--in reality is a HUGE success-- for conservatives
all over the country---:clap2::clap2:

BTW--I would much rather have a democrat that is a democrat than a liberal female who stuck an R behind her name to win a certain district. At least I know where a democrat is coming from. In fact, this democrat is probably much more conservative than the liberal female who called herself a republican--LOL

Last edited:
Sarah Palin's "Going Rogue" book began shipping today via Amazon.com and other outlets -- and has already sold more than 1.5 million copies via Amazon.com and other websites.

The book is going on 2 million sold, this book has been fact checked by 11 different associated press journalists. I really liked her book , she talks alot about Alaska and the life style that she lived growing up there, she talks about her family, her values and her accomplishments as mayor of Wasilla and as Governor. It's a great read. I am glad she did it, because it is certainly dispelling the mythes and lies about her. She is quite an intelligent, strong woman, with strong convictions.

People are reading it, she has been interviewed several times, by radio hosts, Oprah, O'Reilly, Hannity, Greta and the more she gets out there the more frantic the left wing loons become, as evidenced by the loons on this thread and the other palin threads. It's funny to watch their melt-down over this little lady.

Alright, already!!! Geez, take a pill, Maple. You sound absolutely frantic!! Why are you trying to sell us on Palin?? No need. I want her to get the nomination in 2012 more than anything!! Lots of people do. And if she does, I know she'll get exactly what she deserves!!

PALIN 2012!!!!

Forum List

Back