Palin on the radio today said she resigned because...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
On the radio today Sarah Palin said she resigned because it was in the best interests of the people of Alaska, whom she loves. This was in reply to a question by the radio scumbag host who had asked what 'we' supporters of Palin should say in reply to opponents of her. :lol:

Does this woman ever think before she speaks?

On the radio today Sarah Palin said she resigned because it was in the best interests of the people of Alaska, whom she loves. This was in reply to a question by the radio scumbag host who had asked what 'we' supporters of Palin should say in reply to opponents of her. :lol:

Well she was correct that her resigning was in the best interest of the people of Alaska, having a publicity addicted buffoon as a governor is not good for a state.

Well she was correct that her resigning was in the best interest of the people of Alaska, having a publicity addicted buffoon as a governor is not good for a state.

Can't argue with that

i don't think she gets IT.

Yeah.......what they said.

By the way, did anyone notice that the Wasilla Chihuahua has made the transition to full blown rock star? Apparently, she thinks that by doing similar things that Obama did before his election to president, is going to get her there in 2012.

Only trouble is.....she's a hypocrite.

Remember when she got rid of that Gulfstream jet on Ebay? She said that she didn't need to have something like that sitting around burning money, and, used it as a way to establish contact with the common person.

She also said that was the reason she was using a bus to do her book tour.

Now? She's running around in another Gulfstream jet that she pays 4,000 bucks/hour for.

Compound that to the fact that now, when you go to her book signings, you can no longer use your cell phone or camera to get a photo with her, you have to let HER photographer take the picture.

She then tells you where the website is that you can buy a photo (around 16 bucks).

And that's AFTER you've paid 20 bucks for a book and a wristband!

Palin for the people? Nope. It's Palin for her pocketbook, and screw the people!

She was correct. What's your point?

sorta like having Jesse Ventura for Prez. :eusa_whistle:

She was correct. What's your point?

In the land of the deluded the unclear on the concept is king

:eusa_shhh:

sorta like having Jesse Ventura for Prez. :eusa_whistle:

That would be insane.

So......can you assume that if she ever runs for another public office, the "citizens" would be crazy to vote for her? It sounds like that to me!

So......can you assume that if she ever runs for another public office, the "citizens" would be crazy to vote for her? It sounds like that to me!

sure, there is no law against morons voting. just look at the results of the 2000 and 2004 elections? How did we get to here? From there.

By the way, did anyone notice that the Wasilla Chihuahua has made the transition to full blown rock star? Apparently, she thinks that by doing similar things that Obama did before his election to president, is going to get her there in 2012.

Remember when she got rid of that Gulfstream jet on Ebay? She said that she didn't need to have something like that sitting around burning money, and, used it as a way to establish contact with the common person.

Now? She's running around in another Gulfstream jet that she pays 4,000 bucks/hour for.

Compound that to the fact that now, when you go to her book signings, you can no longer use your cell phone or camera to get a photo with her, you have to let HER photographer take the picture.

She then tells you where the website is that you can buy a photo (around 16 bucks).

Palin for the people? Nope. It's Palin for her pocketbook, and screw the people!

Can't blame Sarah for cashing in on her fame. It's the American way.

It just tubes her future political aspirations.

It's not a problem, because I don't think she has any. But, it's funny to watch her cult thrash about over her.

Do you ever think prior to posting?

That is what she explained during her resignation press conference at the time.

Please, go back to bed, we will wake you up when there is some real news!

Mike

Can't blame Sarah for cashing in on her fame. It's the American way.

It just tubes her future political aspirations.

It's not a problem, because I don't think she has any. But, it's funny to watch her cult thrash about over her.

I hear tell she is A Great American. :lol: also, people line up a night in advance to a book signing she just might decide to show up for. In the land of the dimwitted the right wing-nut is king.

Yep. She gave a short succinct answer. If she had elaborated, they would have given her shit for "whining" and more fodder for the haters. Good answer Mrs. Palin.

See here is the thing with me, I would sleep with Palin, (God dam we would melt the North Pole, I would put some roar in her aurora borealis), but I would not vote for her.

Intellectually, she is just not my cup of tea. If she is your cup of tea, fine, I respect that.

Or jug of beer if you will.

But I do find the Left's condescending dismissal of her idiotic, and ironically sexist.

What they are saying is women should be free to speak her mind, except if she disagrees with us.

That is fucking sad.

Last edited:
Well said frogen. My dad announced at Thanksgiving Dinner that he "love, love, loves Sarah Palin". When I asked if he'd vote for her in 2012, he said "no". He just wants her to keep writing books and blogging on her facebook.

The irony is that the vitriol spewed at this woman has made her household name. How many unsuccessful VP candidates can people name? I'm sure a few have written books.

As much as the sexism aspect disgusts me, it has only served to make her a national sensation. So I guess I should say "keep up the hate" loonies.

Forum List

Back