Palin on Sean Hannity's radio show today in the last hour.

Today's NYT Bestseller list:

Hardcover Nonfiction

Top 5 at a Glance
1. GOING ROGUE, by Sarah Palin
2. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH, by Mitch Albom
3. ARGUING WITH IDIOTS, written and edited by Glenn Beck, Kevin Balfe and others
4. TRUE COMPASS, by Edward M. Kennedy
5. OPEN, by Andre Agassi

Books - Best-Seller Lists - The New York Times

The publishing world is quite impressed with the Palin book - even those who cannot stand her politics are impressed with the revenue generated by Going Rogue. I know this first hand.

I like Palin, but must admit even I am just a bit jealous of her book sales.

-sigh-

According to one site I went to, only three others have topped the one million sold mark with a political memoir: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama.

And of those three, Obama's took a lot longer to get there - hell, he to run for POTUS to pull it off!

Today's NYT Bestseller list:

Hardcover Nonfiction

Top 5 at a Glance
1. GOING ROGUE, by Sarah Palin
2. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH, by Mitch Albom
3. ARGUING WITH IDIOTS, written and edited by Glenn Beck, Kevin Balfe and others
4. TRUE COMPASS, by Edward M. Kennedy
5. OPEN, by Andre Agassi

Books - Best-Seller Lists - The New York Times

Proves exactly what the bush presidency proved....

There's alot of stupid people in the good old USA.

I know what you mean. Kennedy outselling Agassi is a stunner.

Well, nothing sells books or albums like death...

And of those three, Obama's took a lot longer to get there - hell, he to run for POTUS to pull it off!

And Sarah Palin had to run for VPOTUS. Do you live in Wonderland or The Twilight Zone? Just curious.

RW churches, subscriptions and associations bought up her books out the stores before it was released to give them away to their members and subscribers or offer it to them dirt cheap.

The book cost 29 bucks brand new and that same book was being sold for 11 and 9 bucks that same week by such organizations.

Nice tactics to prompt the easily led to buy or acquire it.

Well played neo-cons, well played.

:clap2:

Going Rogue was the number 1 book of 2009. She's laughing all the way to the bank. ---- Would you care to provide a link to the information about Churches, and associations buying up her book and giving them away. I know that one of the magazines offered her book with their expensive subscription but that was it, as far as I know.

So please provide the link.

RW churches, subscriptions and associations bought up her books out the stores before it was released to give them away to their members and subscribers or offer it to them dirt cheap.

The book cost 29 bucks brand new and that same book was being sold for 11 and 9 bucks that same week by such organizations.

This is some sort of Republican scam.

Going Rogue was the number 1 book of 2009. She's laughing all the way to the bank. ---- Would you care to provide a link to the information about Churches, and associations buying up her book and giving them away. I know that one of the magazines offered her book with their expensive subscription but that was it, as far as I know.

So please provide the link.

If the Twilight series has shown us anything, it's that number of books sold does not equal quality.

Sarah Palin's Daughter, Bristol, Sets Up Public Relations Firm

Bloomberg - Jonathan D. Salant - ‎1-6-10
Bristol Palin, the eldest daughter of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, has set up her own public relations firm, according to articles

I wonder if Sean will gush on about this little story?

Isn't that sweet, she's a little opportunist just like her mom...

bristol_palin_job.jpg

she was paying attention to Mom in the election and after.

You do know that O'Reilly is an independent and gave Obama a B+ on the economy something I entirely disagree with, you also know that Greta is also an independent?? Hardly right wing republicans.:lol::lol:

Rogue - definition -

rogue [rōg]
n (plural rogues)
1. somebody dishonest: an unscrupulous or dishonest person, especially somebody who is also likable
2. somebody mischievous: a mischievously playful person, especially a naughty child
3. dangerous solitary animal: a vicious or uncontrolled animal that lives apart from the rest of its herd or group
4. botany biologically inferior variant: a plant that is a biologically inferior variant of its type

adj
1. unorthodox and unpredictable: acting independently and using unorthodox methods that are unpredictable and are likely to cause trouble a rogue trader
2. dangerous and solitary: describes an animal that is vicious and uncontrolled and lives apart from the rest of the herd or group a rogue male
3. botany stray: describes a plant that is inferior and unwanted

I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt -

somebody mischievous: a mischievously playful person, especially a naughty child

Last edited:
First of all I want to apologize for massive "image spamming" ...

I m not gonna waste more words on this "Palin attraction", after all: pictures say more than a thousand words :tongue:

palin-book-tour.jpg

PalinCartoon.jpg

Palin-Book.gif

cartoon-palin-goin-rogue.gif

Palin-Idiots-Guide.jpg

palin-pop-up-book.jpg

palins-potshots-blog-11-11-09.jpg

ghostwhiner.gif

book-of-blame.jpg

palin-parade.jpg

palin-rogue-book.jpg

palin-self-serving.jpg

Last edited:
For those who forgot who palin is, very unlikely but maybe for the people who been living in a cave for the last couple of years?

Once upon at time there was a maverick who was looking for a beautiful princes (otherwise known as beauty queen runner up of wassila) who likes guns and shooting wolves from helicopters ...
palin-horsey-09032008.jpg
the-ticket.jpg

... they fell in love: it seems it was love at first sight as the prince had only seen her once before they met each other (note that my description may not be a hundred % accurate)
palin-cartoon.jpg

She had been thoroughly vetted and as we all know, vetting processes of candidates are taken very seriously in this kingdom ...
off-track-vetting.jpg

palin-cartoon-small.jpg
shotgun-wedding.jpg

Unfortunately not all the servants of the prince would support her ...
traitor-or-maverick-sac1016.jpg

And we all know the hard part of being a princes, being nice and kind to the people who serve her and luckely the princes was blessed with diplomatic skills
con-rift-tmdho081016.gif
community-organizers.jpg

As any princess she had the finest clothes in all the realm at her disposal payed for by no other than her many supporters of her "raising taxes" proposal (as all her loyal servants well know, she has given her kingdom many very intelligent proposals)
dress-sarah-palin.jpg

Being as openminded and diplomatic as she was, she had very good relations with one of our naburing countries
putinpalin.jpg
(if you don't knnow what this has to do with palin: ) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg"]Palin On Foreign Policy[/ame] and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVIwo5fLYs&feature=related"]Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on SNL[/ame]

after those evil youtube-episodes something happened that is explained in these 5 paintings

remedial-republican.jpg
sarah-tmdho080917.jpg

boxing-palin.jpg
no-talk-ex-sac0908cd.jpg
palin-doctrine.jpg

then something unspeakable happened to her beloved prince and maverick: he wasn't crowned king because something terrible had happened to him ...
mccain-speech-tmwha080906.jpg
cagle00.gif

Then she decided to quit one of her many hobbies (although some people call being a governor "a job")
Sarah-Palin-Quits.jpg
palin-interviews.jpg

Many people morned that day, even now people still regret her quitting her hobby
palin-comedians-mourning.jpg

And luckely she still has her many supporters, who will stick by her through difficult times
all-hail-joe-and-palin.jpg

She said many wise things that made us think long and hard and make us remember her
palin-on-obamacare.jpg

Again something unbelievable happened, the princes had made something she had never seen or heard before: as she told it to me (and millions of other conservative spending supporters) "I have made a buk"

palin-on-tour.jpg

after this she started to take interest in those weird things she had never seen or heard of
palin-library.jpg

no one knows what the future will bring, but it wil be interesting :tongue: ... (to be continued)
palin-will-go-on.jpg

... I ran out of bullshit, I regret that I have to end this post here and now (I m of to the farm to feed my bulls).

p.s. my sincere apologies for all the cavepeople reading this post, sorry for misleading you: none of this really happened (or has it?)

osama-bin-laden-cave-foreclosure.jpg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back