Palin on Sean Hannity's radio show today in the last hour.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
Just info for all you conservatives, and for you brain dead libs who would like to actually learn and actually know something about her before you go into your attack mode, it might be a good idea to tune in.

Eh, Sean doesn't call her out when she doesn't answer the question (Which she's good at! :clap2:)..So no I won't be listening to Sean tell her what a great "Gal" she is.

Last edited:
Palin on any far-rightwing nutjob show like Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly et al, do not constitute an interview, what they do constitute are puff-pieces and showcases.

Eh, Sean doesn't call her out when she doesn't answer the question (Which she's good at! :clap2:)..So no I won't be listening to Sean tell her what a great "Gal" she is.

Well no, why would you as a young lefty want to learn anything you think you already know?? Problem is, is that you don't know.:lol::lol:

Why are you not in school??? Are you not just 15 years old???

I am just waiting for her books to get cheap enough to heat with next winter.

I love these Palin threads, it just draws out the mind set of a nat in you liberals.:lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations!!!!! You have just been awarded a first class membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what "stupid" looks like. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Neo-Cons,

How do you rationilize Palin's dirt-cheap book prices practically IMMEDIATELY after it came on the market?

I saw her book in Kroger's for 9 bucks the other day.

It just got released a mere few months ago.

What gives?!??

Neo-Cons,

How do you rationilize Palin's dirt-cheap book prices practically IMMEDIATELY after it came on the market?

What gives?!??

Today's NYT Bestseller list:

Hardcover Nonfiction

Top 5 at a Glance
1. GOING ROGUE, by Sarah Palin
2. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH, by Mitch Albom
3. ARGUING WITH IDIOTS, written and edited by Glenn Beck, Kevin Balfe and others
4. TRUE COMPASS, by Edward M. Kennedy
5. OPEN, by Andre Agassi

Books - Best-Seller Lists - The New York Times

Neo-Cons,

What gives?!??

Hardcover Nonfiction

Top 5 at a Glance
3. ARGUING WITH IDIOTS, written and edited by Glenn Beck, Kevin Balfe and others
5. OPEN, by Andre Agassi

The publishing world is quite impressed with the Palin book - even those who cannot stand her politics are impressed with the revenue generated by Going Rogue. I know this first hand.

I like Palin, but must admit even I am just a bit jealous of her book sales.

-sigh-

Neo-Cons,

What gives?!??

Hardcover Nonfiction

Top 5 at a Glance
5. OPEN, by Andre Agassi

The publishing world is quite impressed with the Palin book - even those who cannot stand her politics are impressed with the revenue generated by Going Rogue. I know this first hand.

I like Palin, but must admit even I am just a bit jealous of her book sales.

-sigh-

According to one site I went to, only three others have topped the one million sold mark with a political memoir: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama.

Neo-Cons,

What gives?!??

Hardcover Nonfiction

Top 5 at a Glance
5. OPEN, by Andre Agassi

Proves exactly what the bush presidency proved....

There's alot of stupid people in the good old USA.

Well no, why would you as a young lefty want to learn anything you think you already know?? Problem is, is that you don't know.:lol::lol:

It's called HOMESCHOOL :cuckoo:

Neo-Cons,

What gives?!??

Hardcover Nonfiction

Top 5 at a Glance
5. OPEN, by Andre Agassi

Proves exactly what the bush presidency proved....

There's alot of stupid people in the good old USA.

I know what you mean. Kennedy outselling Agassi is a stunner.

Last edited:
RW churches, subscriptions and associations bought up her books out the stores before it was released to give them away to their members and subscribers or offer it to them dirt cheap.

The book cost 29 bucks brand new and that same book was being sold for 11 and 9 bucks that same week by such organizations.

Nice tactics to prompt the easily led to buy or acquire it.

Well played neo-cons, well played.

:clap2:

It's called HOMESCHOOL :cuckoo:

Don't you have some homework to do??? Or maybe your homework is Politics.:lol: Does your mom know??

Forum List

Back