Palin on O'Reilly. What is she talking about!

I was recently catching up on the news and ran across the part three interview of Palin on the O’Reilly Factor. The clip starts with a David Brooks quote “She's a joke. I mean, I just can't take her seriously. We've got serious problems in the country.” which leads O’Reilly to say, “What is it about you that brings out these strong negative emotions?” Palin responds, “If there is a threat at all that perhaps I represent, it is that the average, everyday hardworking American, their voice is going to be heard and their — what our voice is saying right now is we're telling the federal government and we're telling the elites who think that they are — can and should call all the shots for all the rest of us, trust us, and that we know what our federal government's role is supposed to be in our lives. It's supposed to be minimal.”

Palin, of course, misses it. She doesn’t represent the average but the below average and we just went through 8 years of that wherein lies the negative response to Palin. And just what is Palin talking about? She refers to “minimal government” , “elites” , and bureaucrats but gives zero examples of what she means. What is minimal government? Does she think government is minimal with an INS agent and Homeland Security agent on every corner or with government policing our reproduction and whom we marry? The below average she represents thinks so. And the elites in our bureaucracy? Government bureaucracy carries over largely unchanged from administration to administration. Who and what is she talking about? Is she going to eliminate college educated department heads and replace them with dumb and dumber Joe the Plumbers or is she going to eliminate entire agencies? What is it?

Palin doesn’t represent the average but the average far right conservative, which isn’t average at all. She lives in a world of vague generalities and absurd cliche's. She is a mental lightweight surface feeding knuckle dragger who represents the worst that is a part of America. She is indicative of how ignorance leads to arrogance which her notion that she represents the average so blatantly displays...

Yeah she does represent the average American.

And it shows.

And face it, anyone not toeing the dopey lib party line is a far right conservative nut. :lol:

That's all you guys have anymore and it is so old and lame. And everyone knows it.

I'd rather see O'Reilly elected than Palin

At least he understands the issues

BTW, I always think it funny when someone mocks another's intelligence, but can't write a coherent sentence them self.

Shouldn't that be ..Can't write a coherent sentence themselves? If I am correct, oh the irony. :clap2:

Irony is an important part of your daily diet. Touche. Would you believe me if I said I had it right the first time, and then overcorrected it?

If irony is a part of my daily diet, say thank you for that little snack. :doubt:

An idiot thinks they are smarter than everyone

A truly smart person doesn't care about being smarter than everyone. They want to keep learning.

Well, the Republicans didn't choose her. McCain did. She was not on any primary ballot.
I do think that she is one of the few reasons he got a single state in the last election. Before he picked her, I was going to skip the presidential line. I much preferred her to him.

Mr. McCain is a war vet, anapolis grad, pilot, vietnam era pow surviver, a Senator...and he didnt quit his job.
She is a failed espn person, a flute playing beauty queen who winkes and a failure as a Gov.

I will take him over Palin everytime.

My point is that you cannot know who she resonates with. Therefore, you cannot know if it is a "small click of small thinking individuals".

Your questions are fair about what she stands for.... If she was running for POTUS. She is not. If and when she does, then I'm happy to debate Palin. Until then, this obsession from the left with Palin is nothing more than fluff. If you don't mind being fluffy, have at it. But it is really damned stupid.

Perhaps its fun to constantly throw her in the faces of the republicans. It is fun showing how wrong they were for picking her. Actually its their fault we keep throwing this dolt's actions in their faces. They picked her.

Palin 2012!

McCain picked her. Why can't you never get one single solitary fact straight?

Genuine question: Is terminal stupidity painful?

McCain was your number one republican. He represented the party, he picked her, the repubilcans picked her.

She is one of the reasons you REPUBLICANS lost.

Get it now?

If they (shudders) had won, would you have disowned her then, like your doing now?

Zonedout, do you have problems retaining factual information? The fucking book tour was organized and paid for by her publishers. They make the arrangements - they decide what transport is used, when and where to... It has nothing to do with Palin - she just gets told what arrangements have been made.

There are plenty of issues on which to legitimately attack Palin... Why can not one fucking liberal come up with the legitimate stuff? Are none of you intelligent enough to work out where her legitimate weak points are? If I felt so inclinded I could argue her supporters into the ground on really legitimate fact based issues. Why can not one of you do the same?

She...she used the bus to show how she is one of the regular people....yet she flew around to get to that bus. She is not one of the regular people. She is a joke and the real republicans out there know it. A real republican is one who said, oh my god, McCain picked who? Oh dear god. We have to support this? We have to act as though this was a good idea? Those guys.

Not Rush, not Hannity, not anyone like that. Real republicans. (I know I know, they say they are not republicans, but they are.)

I'm sorry for you, Zona, I really am. You are, I think, beyond help. She.... she.... she... had no say whatsoever in the mode of transport..... that.... that.... that... was the organization of the publisher. No matter how you want to spin it, it just is not true. You cannot hold her responsible for honoring a contractual obligation.

I feel sorry for you. I really do. You are so OCD about certain subjects that even the damned liberals here don't take you seriously. How fucking embarrassing is that for you?

4 words..

SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.

Get it now?

Shouldn't that be ..Can't write a coherent sentence themselves? If I am correct, oh the irony. :clap2:

Irony is an important part of your daily diet. Touche. Would you believe me if I said I had it right the first time, and then overcorrected it?

If irony is a part of my daily diet, say thank you for that little snack. :doubt:

In response to your Reagan quote; Sen. John F Kennedy voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1957.

She...she used the bus to show how she is one of the regular people....yet she flew around to get to that bus. She is not one of the regular people. She is a joke and the real republicans out there know it. A real republican is one who said, oh my god, McCain picked who? Oh dear god. We have to support this? We have to act as though this was a good idea? Those guys.

Not Rush, not Hannity, not anyone like that. Real republicans. (I know I know, they say they are not republicans, but they are.)

I'm sorry for you, Zona, I really am. You are, I think, beyond help. She.... she.... she... had no say whatsoever in the mode of transport..... that.... that.... that... was the organization of the publisher. No matter how you want to spin it, it just is not true. You cannot hold her responsible for honoring a contractual obligation.

I feel sorry for you. I really do. You are so OCD about certain subjects that even the damned liberals here don't take you seriously. How fucking embarrassing is that for you?

4 words..

SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.

Get it now?

And your point is what? That she should not have taken the opportunity to write a book? Why not? Every other half-assed politician has.... even your Messiah... of course, he didn't have to do the 'tour' shit, cuz it bombed.... Until he ran for POTUS, when suddenly it became the most incredible work of fiction ever produced. :lol:

Her contract is unlikely to have included detail such as the mode of transport to be used on her book tour, by the way. You know that begruding her the same thing that hundreds of other politicians do (including the Chosen One) is pretty fucking petty and more than a tad stupid, right?

Palin kicked Home Depot's Joe"Aneurysm"Biden's ass in their debate......... Biden is a pathetic joke and you clowns voted for him........ good choice! We probably have a better chance of that idiot taking over as President than we ever have, Barry will no doubt get thrown out on his skinny, faggot ass before 2012.

4 words..

SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.

Get it now?

And your point is what? That she should not have taken the opportunity to write a book? Why not? Every other half-assed politician has.... even your Messiah... of course, he didn't have to do the 'tour' shit, cuz it bombed.... Until he ran for POTUS, when suddenly it became the most incredible work of fiction ever produced. :lol:

Her contract is unlikely to have included detail such as the mode of transport to be used on her book tour, by the way. You know that begruding her the same thing that hundreds of other politicians do (including the Chosen One) is pretty fucking petty and more than a tad stupid, right?

B.S. Everything is covered by the contracts. What are you, 12?

She knew exactly what was going to happen and how she was to be portrayed. So when I say they are trying to make her the regular person by being on that bus...yet she flys to get to that bus on the outskirts of each of those towns.....then she is so fake. Then you see these frows in moo moo's clapping for her, saying she is just like us!

Still dont get it?

Palin has her right wing constituency of about 25% of voters. She can count on these voters in a primary. Beyond that, she has very little appeal with moderates who do not buy into her talking points.

I hope she gets the Republican nod....I really do

I missed the announcement of her running. Could you provide a link?

4 words..

SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.

Get it now?

B.S. Everything is covered by the contracts. What are you, 12?

She knew exactly what was going to happen and how she was to be portrayed. So when I say they are trying to make her the regular person by being on that bus...yet she flys to get to that bus on the outskirts of each of those towns.....then she is so fake. Then you see these frows in moo moo's clapping for her, saying she is just like us!

Still dont get it?

No. I'm actually a ghostwriter and I know what is standard in the contract between a publisher and the author of a book. You are wrong. I am right. This is not a novel experience for you.

The detail regarding publicity, book tours, interviews, etc is NOT detailed in a contract. There is a clause requiring the author to undertake such PR as deemed necessary. She signs, she's commited. You are wrong.

It's funny to see libs get into their hissy fit mode whenever anyone brings up the idea of limited federal government and the concept of its minimal intrusion into our lives. They must think the Founding Fathers were "right wing" whackos. :lol:

Forum List

Back