Palin on O'Reilly. What is she talking about!

And your point is what? That she should not have taken the opportunity to write a book? Why not? Every other half-assed politician has.... even your Messiah... of course, he didn't have to do the 'tour' shit, cuz it bombed.... Until he ran for POTUS, when suddenly it became the most incredible work of fiction ever produced. :lol:

Her contract is unlikely to have included detail such as the mode of transport to be used on her book tour, by the way. You know that begruding her the same thing that hundreds of other politicians do (including the Chosen One) is pretty fucking petty and more than a tad stupid, right?

B.S. Everything is covered by the contracts. What are you, 12?

She knew exactly what was going to happen and how she was to be portrayed. So when I say they are trying to make her the regular person by being on that bus...yet she flys to get to that bus on the outskirts of each of those towns.....then she is so fake. Then you see these frows in moo moo's clapping for her, saying she is just like us!

Still dont get it?

No. I'm actually a ghostwriter and I know what is standard in the contract between a publisher and the author of a book. You are wrong. I am right. This is not a novel experience for you.

The detail regarding publicity, book tours, interviews, etc is NOT detailed in a contract. There is a clause requiring the author to undertake such PR as deemed necessary. She signs, she's commited. You are wrong.

You? are a ghostwriter?

Why would a ghostwriter botch the English language like you did in Post #35?

California Girl : McCain picked her. Why can't you never get one single solitary fact straight?

Genuine question: Is terminal stupidity painful?

Do you ghostwrite in English?

I was going to reply to this topic, but California Girl and Samson made all my points, so I will just refer you to their posts.

But I do think it speaks volumes that they do fear her so much. Her ideas do resonate with large numbers of people, and she is charming and fun.

What are her idea? If they resonate with you then what are they?

Can we just clarify one thing..... Palin is not running for POTUS! What the hell difference does it make what she does, says or thinks? If she runs, then have a debate but this obsession makes the liberals look seriously OCD.

Couldnt' agree more Cali. Its the Dems who keep bringing Palin up and talk about what she may or may not do. Jeeze. Last I heard Palin wasn't running for anything so who cares what she says or does?? Obviously the Dems do. Wonder why??

Can we just clarify one thing..... Palin is not running for POTUS! What the hell difference does it make what she does, says or thinks? If she runs, then have a debate but this obsession makes the liberals look seriously OCD.

Couldnt' agree more Cali. Its the Dems who keep bringing Palin up and talk about what she may or may not do. Jeeze. Last I heard Palin wasn't running for anything so who cares what she says or does?? Obviously the Dems do. Wonder why??

The Dems?

I thought it was Sinatra who starts 80% of the Palin theads on this board

I was recently catching up on the news and ran across the part three interview of Palin on the O’Reilly Factor. The clip starts with a David Brooks quote “She's a joke. I mean, I just can't take her seriously. We've got serious problems in the country.” which leads O’Reilly to say, “What is it about you that brings out these strong negative emotions?” Palin responds, “If there is a threat at all that perhaps I represent, it is that the average, everyday hardworking American, their voice is going to be heard and their — what our voice is saying right now is we're telling the federal government and we're telling the elites who think that they are — can and should call all the shots for all the rest of us, trust us, and that we know what our federal government's role is supposed to be in our lives. It's supposed to be minimal.”

Palin, of course, misses it. She doesn’t represent the average but the below average and we just went through 8 years of that wherein lies the negative response to Palin. And just what is Palin talking about? She refers to “minimal government” , “elites” , and bureaucrats but gives zero examples of what she means. What is minimal government? Does she think government is minimal with an INS agent and Homeland Security agent on every corner or with government policing our reproduction and whom we marry? The below average she represents thinks so. And the elites in our bureaucracy? Government bureaucracy carries over largely unchanged from administration to administration. Who and what is she talking about? Is she going to eliminate college educated department heads and replace them with dumb and dumber Joe the Plumbers or is she going to eliminate entire agencies? What is it?

Palin doesn’t represent the average but the average far right conservative, which isn’t average at all. She lives in a world of vague generalities and absurd cliche's. She is a mental lightweight surface feeding knuckle dragger who represents the worst that is a part of America. She is indicative of how ignorance leads to arrogance which her notion that she represents the average so blatantly displays...

The sad thing is is that most of you liberals talk as if we need you anymore. Some of us, myself included, have given up on trying to work with you guys so we are just going to move on and you will be the speedbump on American history.

There are things we want and we are going to get them. A determined army can often beat a stronger but less determined enemy and our cook fringe is pretty determined. We plan on making our case one by one until we win.

American is changing but not in the direction you want it to be.

Last edited:
In general, to laugh at Sarah Palin does not have a lot of courage.
Is there any politician in America today, able to compete with Obama? -. So far everything is going to ensure that they become Sarah Palin. At least, that its ratings more often compared with sociological indicators to support the president.

I was recently catching up on the news and ran across the part three interview of Palin on the O’Reilly Factor. The clip starts with a David Brooks quote “She's a joke. I mean, I just can't take her seriously. We've got serious problems in the country.” which leads O’Reilly to say, “What is it about you that brings out these strong negative emotions?” Palin responds, “If there is a threat at all that perhaps I represent, it is that the average, everyday hardworking American, their voice is going to be heard and their — what our voice is saying right now is we're telling the federal government and we're telling the elites who think that they are — can and should call all the shots for all the rest of us, trust us, and that we know what our federal government's role is supposed to be in our lives. It's supposed to be minimal.”

Palin, of course, misses it. She doesn’t represent the average but the below average and we just went through 8 years of that wherein lies the negative response to Palin. And just what is Palin talking about? She refers to “minimal government” , “elites” , and bureaucrats but gives zero examples of what she means. What is minimal government? Does she think government is minimal with an INS agent and Homeland Security agent on every corner or with government policing our reproduction and whom we marry? The below average she represents thinks so. And the elites in our bureaucracy? Government bureaucracy carries over largely unchanged from administration to administration. Who and what is she talking about? Is she going to eliminate college educated department heads and replace them with dumb and dumber Joe the Plumbers or is she going to eliminate entire agencies? What is it?

Palin doesn’t represent the average but the average far right conservative, which isn’t average at all. She lives in a world of vague generalities and absurd cliche's. She is a mental lightweight surface feeding knuckle dragger who represents the worst that is a part of America. She is indicative of how ignorance leads to arrogance which her notion that she represents the average so blatantly displays...

:lol::lol::lol: Do you have the attention span & reading comprehension skills to read a 413 page book?--:lol::lol:

Sarah Palin--in her book explains with clarity what the answers to your questions are--& she could not be more CORRECT.

That is why today Sarah Palin & Hillary Clinton are neck & neck in polls as the most admired woman in the United States.

Last edited:
In general, to laugh at Sarah Palin does not have a lot of courage.
Is there any politician in America today, able to compete with Obama? -. So far everything is going to ensure that they become Sarah Palin. At least, that its ratings more often compared with sociological indicators to support the president.

Hey--by 2012 you could run your local dog catcher against Obama & win. This President is a total disaster & is on direct course to beat Jimmy Carter's misery index.

One Big Ass Mistake America

$9-trillion-deficit.jpg

Now up to 12 trillion & rising.

"vague generalities" and "absurd cliche's" You mean like "Hope & Change" & "Yes we can?" Sorry but it just doesn't get any more vague,absurd,and cliche than that as far as i'm concerned. Simple mantras for simple minds applies much more to this current President than it does Sarah Palin. This current President was an inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" who was certainly not qualified to be President. You could also argue that Sarah Palin was not qualified to be Vice President as well. However it would also be fair to say that she was just as experienced and qualified if not more than this current President was. Most of the attacks on Palin by the Leftist Loons are completely unfair and pretty shallow. They should try using their own twisted logic and apply it to their Hopey Changey for once. Lets see where that leads them? Hmm?

Last edited:
Sarah Palin is a phenomenon of American politics, which since the summer is firmly back on our screens. First, she announced the decision to resign from his post as governor of Alaska, and then published a book of memoirs. Memoirs, I must say that already adorn week in the prestigious list of best-selling New York Times. I read this work, I am a person very interested in Palin. I hope the Republicans will name its nominee of the party elections in 2012, though, I think this is very much desired. After the failed 2008 campaign, she was advised to prepare for the next steps in the policy to a pronounced charisma and charming appearance to add knowledge. The first is her interview clearly demonstrated: Palin listened to their advice. But the list of bright and important phenomena of the year, at least in my version, it took the first line.

And your point is what? That she should not have taken the opportunity to write a book? Why not? Every other half-assed politician has.... even your Messiah... of course, he didn't have to do the 'tour' shit, cuz it bombed.... Until he ran for POTUS, when suddenly it became the most incredible work of fiction ever produced. :lol:

Her contract is unlikely to have included detail such as the mode of transport to be used on her book tour, by the way. You know that begruding her the same thing that hundreds of other politicians do (including the Chosen One) is pretty fucking petty and more than a tad stupid, right?

She knew exactly what was going to happen and how she was to be portrayed. So when I say they are trying to make her the regular person by being on that bus...yet she flys to get to that bus on the outskirts of each of those towns.....then she is so fake. Then you see these frows in moo moo's clapping for her, saying she is just like us!

Still dont get it?

No. I'm actually a ghostwriter and I know what is standard in the contract between a publisher and the author of a book. You are wrong. I am right. This is not a novel experience for you.

The detail regarding publicity, book tours, interviews, etc is NOT detailed in a contract. There is a clause requiring the author to undertake such PR as deemed necessary. She signs, she's commited. You are wrong.

No, I am a ghostwriter and I wrote the damn book for Palin (hey, its the interwebs and I can be anything I want just like you)..

If there is a contract, everything in it is covered. Period. That is the purpose of the legal contract she signed. She is a fake "real" person.

She fly's in jets to get to her real person bus.

Still dont get it?

No, I am a ghostwriter and I wrote the damn book for Palin (hey, its the interwebs and I can be anything I want just like you)..

If there is a contract, everything in it is covered. Period. That is the purpose of the legal contract she signed. She is a fake "real" person.

:lol::lol::lol:--You libs are foaming at the mouths again--:lol::lol::lol: By the way the print on her book as been extended 3 times now--& her book is still # 1.--:lol::lol:

Because we are afraid of her...lol

Or could it be, whenever she says anything from her computer, the righty's put it out there, so the left has to denounce the dumb crap she spouted that day...

How often does SHE put herself out there? Book tours, twitter, talk shows, Hannity...etc etc

I love how you guys say, WE keep bringing her up. Here is a thought skippy, SHE BRINGS HERSELF UP. She does it to make money of course, and she wont run for anything, but she has a great marketing team.

Money wise, this woman is bright. Great promoter. so is Rush. (Latest stunt, OH my chest...everyone, look at me, talk about me, keep in in the news...and they did!)
Politically, she is a dolt and her fans are idiots who shell out money for that dolt.

Still dont get it?

Hey dipshit, you have no point. She has never lectured us on conserving fuel or faked "scientific" evidence for "Global Warming", that is your heros Algore and Barry. Those 2 have burned more jet fuel in a year than Palin, her family and the state of Alaska will in a lifetime. She is in favor of drilling in Alaska and has worked with oil and gas industry to provide the United States with fuel, she's not the hypocrite, your boys are.

By the way, her publisher has provided the jet for her to get to schedueled appointments many miles away, she uses the bus for her primary travel, you are lying....... why do you feel a need to do that? Are you just trying to deflect the fact that Barry just used upwards of 100,000 gallons of jet fuel for his pathetic vacation?

Still dont get it?

You? are a ghostwriter?

Why would a ghostwriter botch the English language like you did in Post #35?

California Girl : McCain picked her. Why can't you never get one single solitary fact straight?

Genuine question: Is terminal stupidity painful?

Do you ghostwrite in English?

Ok, thats just funny.

Sarah Palin is a phenomenon of American politics, which since the summer is firmly back on our screens. First, she announced the decision to resign from his post as governor of Alaska, and then published a book of memoirs. Memoirs, I must say that already adorn week in the prestigious list of best-selling New York Times. I read this work, I am a person very interested in Palin. I hope the Republicans will name its nominee of the party elections in 2012, though, I think this is very much desired. After the failed 2008 campaign, she was advised to prepare for the next steps in the policy to a pronounced charisma and charming appearance to add knowledge. The first is her interview clearly demonstrated: Palin listened to their advice. But the list of bright and important phenomena of the year, at least in my version, it took the first line.

She quit her job as Gov to peddle her book. She is a piece of crap dolt. So are her fans.

Forum List

Back