Palin on Greta: Obama called me

Oh I have seen this, Willow just means that she won against Biden because she didn’t faint, vomit, say the “N” word, cry, scream or poop on stage.
She won against Biden because he's touted himself for being so fucking smart all these years, then he tried to intimidate her which is his modus operandi and she shoved it right back at him.

She won against Biden because he's touted himself for being so fucking smart all these years, then he tried to intimidate her which is his modus operandi and she shoved it right back at him.

Of course you right, like she told Couric, she reads any and all newspapers, anybody who can read all newspapers in the world is no dummy..

It's amazing innit? We are still talking about Sarah Palin... :eusa_whistle::lol:

Uh .... you can hardly turn on the television without her being on there. Is the Republican party making her do all of these interviews - like they forced her to take all of those clothes? If she wants to slip back into Alaska quietly then she needs to shut the hell up. IMO :doubt:

Uh .... you can hardly turn on the television without her being on there. Is the Republican party making her do all of these interviews - like they forced her to take all of those clothes? If she wants to slip back into Alaska quietly then she needs to shut the hell up. IMO :doubt:

feel free to do the same.
:clap2:

Of course you right, like she told Couric, she reads any and all newspapers, anybody who can read all newspapers in the world is no dummy..
You and Couric should be out in a field together with poles up your asses and impaled through up to your heads so you don't go limp and still see above the high corn. In other words, strawmen. :badgrin:

You and Couric should be out in a field together with poles up your asses and impaled through up to your heads so you don't go limp and still see above the high corn. In other words, strawmen. :badgrin:

You seem like a product of every child left behind act. Nice try though go back to borders and try again.

If You watch MSNBC maybe you could write them and tell them not to be so damn gullible and ready to spread misinformation about Palin. That might work.. You know they screwed up about Africa, and did you know that the money spent on the clothes was not just for Palin but for her family of eight? I don't blame her one bit for straightening out the record. She's and American and much as you'd like to you don't get to tell her to shut the hell up. It tickles the crap outta me how you winners just love to hate Palin. :lol:

Forum List

Back